'Proof Of Life'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Screenshot_20230501_223743_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why is it not obvious?

Leftists have no heart.

All they want is your money and freedom.

No hearts.
No souls.
No brains.
No ethics.

Only greed, avarice, narcissism, and the brainlessness to kill, maim, and destroy everything and everyone in their path to get their fill of greed and power.........which they never get enough of. The more they steal, the more they want.

Feel free to use Bingo logic to respond

Or just mutter incoherently like Fetterman or Biden.

Your options are endless really.
Well first there is no heatbeat in the first six weeks mainly because there is no heart. There is part of the structure that will eventually become the heart but at six weeks it's just a tube sending out electrical pulses rather than an organ with four chambers pumping blood to various parts of the body. Secondly I'm not sure why the electrical pulsing matters, I'm more than willing to concede that human life begins at conception. What we don't agree on is when that life is deserving of legal protections as an individual. As for bacteria on Mars I'd just point out that human life isn't the only type of life there is. The cells in your body are also alive.

Well first there is no heatbeat in the first six weeks mainly because there is no heart. There is part of the structure that will eventually become the heart but at six weeks it's just a tube sending out electrical pulses rather than an organ with four chambers pumping blood to various parts of the body. Secondly I'm not sure why the electrical pulsing matters, I'm more than willing to concede that human life begins at conception. What we don't agree on is when that life is deserving of legal protections as an individual. As for bacteria on Mars I'd just point out that human life isn't the only type of life there is. The cells in your body are also alive.
Ok, what kind of heart does bacteria have?

If they did, would it matter to you?

Just curious.
If they found life on Mars, whatever the form it took, yea that would be interesting to me. Are you done trying to argue the brilliance of that Bingo meme? 😄

If they found life on Mars, whatever the form it took, yea that would be interesting to me. Are you done trying to argue the brilliance of that Bingo meme? 😄
Would it then be deserving of legal protections?

That is the whole argument you are using to morally justify ending life you desire to end.

Would a heart beat matter to you?

In other words, what quality of life deserves legal protections?

Would it then be deserving of legal protections?
Of course not. It will have no rights. Any bacteria we find on Mars will be quarantined, brought back in captivity and experimented on without end.
That is the whole argument you are using to morally justify ending life you desire to end.
Then address that rather than bringing up these other Bingo arguments and just making yourself look foolish.
Would a heart beat matter to you?
No and we don't have to go all the way to Mars either, plenty of lifeforms on earth have heartbeats and I have no problem eating them as food.
In other words, what quality of life deserves legal protections?
Independently viable sapient life.

Last edited:
Of course not. It will have no rights. Any bacteria we find on Mars will be quarantined, brought back in captivity and experimented on without end.

Then address that rather than bringing up these other Bingo arguments and just making yourself look foolish.

No and we don't have to go all the way to Mars either, plenty of lifeforms on earth have heartbeats and I have no problem eating them as food.

Independently viable sapient life.
So animals have no rights?

Under the current law they do.

You can go to jail for abusing animals ya know, or should it be legal to be able to torture animals?

Just remember, PETA is watching you.

So animals have no rights?
Anything can have legal rights so long as enough voters and/or political leaders feel they should. The question is why should they.
Under the current law they do.
Which is just an amalgamation of popular opinion, not a rational explanation.
You can go to jail for abusing animals ya know, or should it be legal to be able to torture animals?

Just remember, PETA is watching you.
I don't live my life in fear of PETA. What we consider abuse is in many ways subjective. Is abuse only acts similar to someone kicking a puppy? How about keeping dairy cows in tight pens for their entire lives while we forcefully impregnate them to keep them producing milk? Is that abuse? It's legal Isn't it?

Anything can have legal rights so long as enough voters and/or political leaders feel they should. The question is why should they.

Which is just an amalgamation of popular opinion, not a rational explanation.

I don't live my life in fear of PETA. What we consider abuse is in many ways subjective. Is abuse only acts similar to someone kicking a puppy? How about keeping dairy cows in tight pens for their entire lives while we forcefully impregnate them to keep them producing milk? Is that abuse? It's legal Isn't it?
You did not answer the question. Should animals have rights under the law?

Yes or no?

You seem to be bordering on the opinion that maybe people should not have rights.

You did not answer the question. Should animals have rights under the law?

Yes or no?
Sure. I'm okay with some rights for animals but this is only evidence of the subjective nature of laws not the efficacy or rationality of them.
You seem to be bordering on the opinion that maybe people should not have rights.
I'm suggesting that human life while it is gestating inside another and not yet viable on its own shouldn't have the same rights (if any) as someone who does have a viable, independent life.

Forum List

Back