“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

Good for them. An airplane is the one place you'd want everyone to have a jab, considering you are in an enclosed place for hours...

Really? I've never had my ID checked once to vote.
You are an ignorant moron.

Sure you do... and I am sure you will card a white grandma the same way you'd card a Hispanic family.

Oh, wait, you won't.
Dude, you always have to resort to identity politics, don't you? That is pathetically sad.
I don't care who it is or how they show some kind of proof, just as long as it's proof.

It's not rocket science.

Or we sensibly realize the same people who are hot for "voter ID" are the same ones who supported Poll Taxes and literacy tests.
um actually just the opposite…the dems created those things to suppress people from voting for republicans. they don’t care if you legally can vote or not, they just don’t want you voting how they don’t want you to vote.

Of course, voter ID is a whole lot different from poll taxes and literacy tests, but you apparently can't figure that out.
Except that it's really not. Same purpose, to put one more obstacle to keep people of color from voting.

People of color showed up to vote in 2020, and they threw Trump out on his ass. That's why you guys are so hot on voter ID. Not because there was any "fraud" going on. Even Trump's people admit there wasn't.

Dude, you always have to resort to identity politics, don't you? That is pathetically sad.
I don't care who it is or how they show some kind of proof, just as long as it's proof.

But that's the thing. They won't be making every last person show their ID.

When a liquor store sells me my favorite adult beverage, they never card me. Why not? Because at this point, absolutely no one is going to mistake me for a 20 year old. They are going to card young people.

Same thing with voter ID. They aren't going to card white granny. They are going to card people of color. You know it and I know it.

um actually just the opposite…the dems created those things to suppress people from voting for republicans. they don’t care if you legally can vote or not, they just don’t want you voting how they don’t want you to vote.

Nobody was voting for Republicans... they were voting for liberal democrats instead of conservative ones.

Then the conservative Democrats all left after LBJ signed a bunch of Civil Rights Laws, and Tricky Dick welcomed them with open arms.

Nobody was voting for Republicans... they were voting for liberal democrats instead of conservative ones.

Then the conservative Democrats all left after LBJ signed a bunch of Civil Rights Laws, and Tricky Dick welcomed them with open arms.
agreed your party was killing people if they did.

Again, the Southern Racists found a happy home in the GOP after LBJ threw them out.
haha that never happened. LBJ never threw anyone out…and joey xiden was fighting to stop enforcement of Brown v Board of Education along with his mentors Eastland and company long into the 70s…heck he still calls African Americans, negros!

Except that it's really not. Same purpose, to put one more obstacle to keep people of color from voting.

People of color showed up to vote in 2020, and they threw Trump out on his ass. That's why you guys are so hot on voter ID. Not because there was any "fraud" going on. Even Trump's people admit there wasn't.
Nope, people have been wanting voter IDs for a long time, you just haven't been paying attention. Let's just say it this way, no one seems to have trouble getting an ID to collect government benefits, drive cars or use credit cards, do they? Or are you going to try to claim that people are able to get an ID for that but can't to vote? No, getting an ID is pretty much required to function in society, so requiring a free ID to vote isn't racist to sane people.

Nope, people have been wanting voter IDs for a long time, you just haven't been paying attention. Let's just say it this way, no one seems to have trouble getting an ID to collect government benefits, drive cars or use credit cards, do they? Or are you going to try to claim that people are able to get an ID for that but can't to vote? No, getting an ID is pretty much required to function in society, so requiring a free ID to vote isn't racist to sane people.
i fact the dems joined the cause back in 2001 and required them for federal elections…they then had to make it political when states decided to do similar things

Only proof I see is they don't hold voting as the holy institution it's supposed to be.

Democrat or republican, everyone should be screaming for an ID to vote to insure that every AMERICAN gets to vote and it's fair and equal.

If you can't even manager to get a state ID you shouldn't be voting anyway.

Voter IDs are REQUIRED in Mexico (so the people there definitely know how to get one), but Joey evidently thinks the Illegals' IQs drop into the single digits the moment they cross the border and register to vote Democrat (meaning they suddenly can't figure that out)...

Forum List

Back