“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

Or we sensibly realize the same people who are hot for "voter ID" are the same ones who supported Poll Taxes and literacy tests.

This is not true. There are quite a number of people who are for voter-id but would never support a poll tax or literacy tests, myself being one of them. Fuck off, Joe.

This is not true. There are quite a number of people who are for voter-id but would never support a poll tax or literacy tests, myself being one of them. Fuck off, Joe.

So you came up with a scheme that markets better, that's not really saying much.

Here's why literacy tests were bad. Because they were selectively enforced. White people just walked on by while black people were asked to spell complicated words. Same thing with voter ID. You know damned well that they won't be asking white folks to show ID.

Nobody has asked me for one yet. In fact, I stopped carrying it because the card was getting a bit worn around the edges.
My wife was told she had to get a COVID test before she could board a plane flying back to the United States. The company I work for is also requiring proof of vaccination before you can go to the office.

You are the ultimate dumbass.

So you came up with a scheme that markets better, that's not really saying much.

Here's why literacy tests were bad. Because they were selectively enforced. White people just walked on by while black people were asked to spell complicated words. Same thing with voter ID. You know damned well that they won't be asking white folks to show ID.
Of course they will, dumbass. I was asked to show ID in 2012.

Tell you what Joe, all I ask is an explanation of how and why requiring a voter-id equates to voter suppression. That's it. The Left is screaming about it but Christ on a crutch, people have from now until November to get some form of acceptable voter-id that ought to be free. Why can't they do that? If there are states that do not provide an acceptable and free voter-ID, then I have to ask why the democratic party is so hot about voter suppression but won't demand funding to pay for free IDs. Why aren't they out everywhere making sure that every citizen that wants to vote can get a voter-ID? You guys want a vaccine ID, right? But you don't want everyone to have a voter-ID? WTF? Show me the repub who votes against that and I'll move to his state and vote the bastard out. But otherwise, STFU about voter suppression because it's a load of crap.

Republicans want to make it harder to vote because they know Democrats aren't as likely to jump through the hoops to vote and there will be less Democrats voting.

Democrats want to make voting easier so that more Democrats will vote.

It's been this way for decades.

There are places in America where Republicans only win if it rains on election day.
Having to have an id to vote actually makes it easier. Before voter id in South Carolina you had to present a voter registration card. Now all I have to do is show my id. You have to have an id to get the covid shot. So everyone should have an id.

They make this white man to show my id every time I vote. You have to have an id to get the covid shot, so are you loons suppressing those people now?

Tell you what Joe, all I ask is an explanation of how and why requiring a voter-id equates to voter suppression. That's it. The Left is screaming about it but Christ on a crutch, people have from now until November to get some form of acceptable voter-id that ought to be free. Why can't they do that? If there are states that do not provide an acceptable and free voter-ID, then I have to ask why the democratic party is so hot about voter suppression but won't demand funding to pay for free IDs. Why aren't they out everywhere making sure that every citizen that wants to vote can get a voter-ID? You guys want a vaccine ID, right? But you don't want everyone to have a voter-ID? WTF? Show me the repub who votes against that and I'll move to his state and vote the bastard out. But otherwise, STFU about voter suppression because it's a load of crap.
Don't waste your time expecting logic from Joe. He knows the shit he is spewing isn't rational, but that's what the Dim agenda requires. They never get trivia like facts and logic to get in the way of their quest for power.

Your willful ignorance is cute, but you and I both know that there are a lot places, cities, states, requiring proof of vaccination in order to do stuff...

And during this time of COVID, is it not possible to be killed at the polling place? Hmmm?

How is it people are expected to keep track of and maintain their proof of vaccination but somehow no one expects them to prove their identity or citizenship prior to voting?
Ouch!

JoeB131 has taken a lot of major beatdowns this week.

My state has voter ID and they ask for everyone’s ID and scan it.

You are a ginormous idiot.

Try one post without playing a bullshit race card, Halfwit.

JoeB131 and his ilk think blacks are too stupid and lazy to get a free ID. They are racist Assflaps

My wife was told she had to get a COVID test before she could board a plane flying back to the United States. The company I work for is also requiring proof of vaccination before you can go to the office.

Good for them. An airplane is the one place you'd want everyone to have a jab, considering you are in an enclosed place for hours...

They make this white man to show my id every time I vote. You have to have an id to get the covid shot, so are you loons suppressing those people now?

Really? I've never had my ID checked once to vote.

Forum List

Back