Proof Jesus was black......

And again, the 'everybody came out of Africa' hypothesis no longer holds water, and hasn't for a couple of decades
So show me where the mitochondrial eve findings have been debunked.

Show me why Abraham and Sarah couldn't be Arnold Swartzenganger and Heidi Klum.
Don't get silly...

Your spamming the thread makes that option impossible.
If telling the truth is spamming...im guilty.

Christ, Jesus was a short, bald neo-essene failed Jewish messiah, if he actually existed. Sorry, not a negro. Judah was a very racist tribe and would not tolerate Whites in their vicinity! Yahweh, a gay war deity of the Kenite tribe, would not have it!

There is without a doubt, proof Jesus was a black man

Did he or did he not go into a jewish temple and tear it apart?

Didn't every single place he went, did or did they not follow him around everywhere he went...talking about white people? Yes?

Was he or was he not then accused of a crime, he did not commit? Had a trial without proper representation jailed and then executed?

In short, Jesus went through the same shit, negro men today go through, yes?

200w.webp
he was the same shade as the people in the region he was in.....probably an enlightened Sicilian who can be pretty dark because of their Moorish inbreeding....i read somewhere some people called him Ciccalotti...

_87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg

Jesus was brown. Not African, not European. Middle Eastern.

What did Jesus really look like?
Thank you, pretty good link.

There is without a doubt, proof Jesus was a black man

Did he or did he not go into a jewish temple and tear it apart?

Didn't every single place he went, did or did they not follow him around everywhere he went...talking about white people? Yes?

Was he or was he not then accused of a crime, he did not commit? Had a trial without proper representation jailed and then executed?

In short, Jesus went through the same shit, negro men today go through, yes?

200w.webp

Not exactly and he was Jewish. What's your point again?

Forum List

Back