Proof: Israeli Effort to Destabilize Iran Via Twitter

I'm not quite sure you can say that Jews control "very little".

Many prominent roles in government and big business are filled by jews.

Whether or not you believe any of it to be of a "controlling" nature is up for debate, I suppose.

Quite interesting indeed. But... uh... what about the hundreds of thousands of people protesting in the streets of Iran? Could it possible be them doing it?

!!! It's so crazy it just might be so!
now don't go showing common sense in here
its not allowed in this thread

all together now, it's all the JOOOOOS fault

Oh well...Maybe it should not be mentioned that the same Zionist bankers and so-called intelligence organizations attempted the very same thing against Hugo Chavez in Venezuela !!!

Last edited:

Whether or not you believe any of it to be of a "controlling" nature is up for debate, I suppose.

Nice Photo.

Many prominent roles no doubt, but control something you need complete prominence. They are in banking, Wall Street, Media, Congress, Supreme Court, in Big Business etc. in America. However, they do NOT even have close to a majority in any of these industries! NO MAJORITY! They aren't even close to majority of the CEOs, not even close!

Many prominent roles no doubt, but control something you need complete prominence. They are in banking, Wall Street, Media, Congress, Supreme Court, in Big Business etc. in America. However, they do NOT even have close to a majority in any of these industries! NO MAJORITY! They aren't even close to majority of the CEOs, not even close!
why is it we never hear of the Irish having "undue influence" or the Italians, or anglos
never hear of any other group having "undue influence"

Forum List

Back