Promote a culture of non conformity

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Humans suck! Nerd, Jock, Prep. F-k it! Why not human? Conformity sucks! I want society to be more non conformist! What can be done to foster a culture of non conformism? How would we deal with our high schools? What would have to be done to prevent cliques from forming? Is it the teachers and parents that allow stupid high school culture to flourish? If so then the cycle must end!

Humans suck! Nerd, Jock, Prep. F-k it! Why not human? Conformity sucks! I want society to be more non conformist! What can be done to foster a culture of non conformism? How would we deal with our high schools? What would have to be done to prevent cliques from forming? Is it the teachers and parents that allow stupid high school culture to flourish? If so then the cycle must end!
Got your ass beat at school this week?

No. I graduated more than a decade ago.

HS culture sucks; I agree 100%.

Taught 25 years, NEVER chaperoned a dance.

Then you need a better shrink if you haven't grown up yet.

Forum List

Back