Prominent anti vaxxer -(you know the rest)

Decatur-City-Councilman-Hunter-Pepper.jpg

After spending six hours at the Decatur-Morgan Hospital, Decatur City Counicalman Hunter Pepper says his views on COVID-19 have changed.

Pepper posted on his official Facebook earlier this week that he contracted COVID.

Pepper says his experience with the virus has been terrifying and his biggest surprise was how severe it was.

“I didn’t think they were as bad as they are, and they are, they’re terrible, I mean, they’re terrible and it is rough,” Pepper said coughing through his response.

City Council man against mask mandates and vaccine.

Get's COVID

Suddenly is pro mask and pro vaccine.

After spending six hours at the Decatur-Morgan Hospital, Decatur City Counicalman Hunter Pepper says his views on COVID-19 have changed.

Pepper posted on his official Facebook earlier this week that he contracted COVID.

Pepper says his experience with the virus has been terrifying and his biggest surprise was how severe it was.

“I didn’t think they were as bad as they are, and they are, they’re terrible, I mean, they’re terrible and it is rough,” Pepper said coughing through his response.

Get's COVID

I had Covid, got the vaccine, got Covid again and now I have changed my mind. No boosters for me. BTW, the mask thing is such a joke, I live in a blue state with a mask mandate and I'd say mask participation is 10% at the most. I wear mine because it is the law, but I now see no point in the masks if only a few use it.

At least this chap can afford his own funeral, unlike the trailer trash in Alabama.

Many hospitals give patients soporific and put them in ICUs
So they receive $39k instead of $19k if the patient get venillated.
In the case of his death hospitals receive $19k as a 'compensation'

If you don't believe google it ( in NYC a lot of such cases) or ask your god Dr Mengel.....sorry Fauci

Get's COVID

His tribe are filling up the hospitals and putting sick folk at the back of the covidiots.

His tribe are filling up the hospitals and putting sick folk at the back of the covidiots.
He has a tribe? Wow! Who knew? :rolleyes: The stupid here seem to be getting dumber, maybe it's because they are following Biden and Harris' example.

Forum List

Back