Projected Voter turnout 2016---Bad News for GOP

I made no such claim, try to avoid making up stuff in your head that's not true you will be less confused.

Sure, you did, l'il slugger. Here, I will help your memory:

The party that just got its ass handed to them in an epic beat down only months ago predicting a win, hilarious :laugh:

Time for some essplaining..... Lucyyyyyy.......

^^^ epic stupidity, did you flunk reading comprehension in 5th grade?

No, your wording is clutzy. Admit that your English is terrible. Now, take a second and think about your poorly worded run-on sentence and then get back with me when you are ready to run with the big dogs.

You are the only one struggling to understand it, or you are intentionally being a troll.

I made no such claim, try to avoid making up stuff in your head that's not true you will be less confused.

The party that just got its ass handed to them in an epic beat down only months ago predicting a win, hilarious :laugh:

No, your wording is clutzy. Admit that your English is terrible. Now, take a second and think about your poorly worded run-on sentence and then get back with me when you are ready to run with the big dogs.

You are the only one struggling to understand it, or you are intentionally being a troll.

No. Think again, little slugger.

The black unemployment rate under obama has climbed 40%.

This idiot goes to the toilet and after a few grimaces, VOILA' "facts" like the one above.....

In February [2015], the unemployment rate for African-Americans was 10.4 percent, while the comparable rates for whites, Hispanics and Asians were 4.7 percent, 6.6 percent and 4.0 percent, in that order, according to data released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Black Unemployment Rate 2015 In Better Economy African-Americans See Minimal Gains

No. Think again, little slugger.

Ahahaha I guess its troll then.

Correct. Since 1980, the percentage of the electorate that is white has steadily shrunk, so the possibility that it rises above the 72% from 2012 is extremely slim. It is far more likely that the trend will continue and that in 2016, the electorate will be 69-70% White.

And then there's the female vote, where Hillary is usually sailing above any GOP comer by between +20 and +39, WAY above Obama's +11 in this rubrik in 2012.

And indeed, there is the so-called BLUE WALL, which I have been describing since 2012:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond ELECTORAL COLUMNS - a map display

Also, this may be interesting to read:

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond Preliminary Totals III 11 12 2012 REDUX 2004 in reverse colors Gilded Age II

(Please remember, that write-up only dealt with preliminary totals).

The Blue Wall is at least 242 EV, but with New Hampshire and New Mexico, is likely 251 EV. Just 19 more to go...

Good and sound assessment......but we must consider our right winger friends' sensibilities and fragile egos, and offer them "hope," by stating:

Fiorina will neutralize the women's vote
Carson will neutralize the blacks' vote
Rubio and Cruz will neutralize the Hispanic vote
You really don't understand the written word, do you?

No one neutralizes anyone. They are just candidates, running for office. Politicians, meaning they aren't really trustworthy to begin, but since everyone seems to oppose free and open elections in this country by supporting a two party system, then they are what we get. I include Clinton, Warner, Moore in that all encompassing "They", btw.

I did note however, that you did not even bother trying to embarrass yourself by trying to refute that it is the GOP that is showing diversity while the Democrats have four possible contenders for the nomination, and they are all rich white people.

The black unemployment rate under obama has climbed 40%.

This idiot goes to the toilet and after a few grimaces, VOILA' "facts" like the one above.....

In February [2015], the unemployment rate for African-Americans was 10.4 percent, while the comparable rates for whites, Hispanics and Asians were 4.7 percent, 6.6 percent and 4.0 percent, in that order, according to data released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Black Unemployment Rate 2015 In Better Economy African-Americans See Minimal Gains
Wow...Do you know the difference between increasing something by 40% and its actual value?

Did you honestly think he said that black unemployment was 40%??

I did note however, that you did not even bother trying to embarrass yourself by trying to refute that it is the GOP that is showing diversity while the Democrats have four possible contenders for the nomination, and they are all rich white people.

Some day (maybe) you will see the difference between true diversity and pandering.......The true fact is that from Geraldine Ferraro, Pelosi, and now Lynch.....actions have spoken louder than tokenism.....

Cruz is about as Hispanic as Ghaddafi and Rubio represents maybe just Cubans (who do not consider themselves anything BUT Cubans).......Fiorina is running because she needs the notoriety.....

You party is not quite there yet regarding diversity.i

Some day (maybe) you will see the difference between true diversity and pandering.......The true fact is that from Geraldine Ferraro, Pelosi, and now Lynch.....actions have spoken louder than tokenism.....

Cruz is about as Hispanic as Ghaddafi and Rubio represents maybe just Cubans (who do not consider themselves anything BUT Cubans).......Fiorina is running because she needs the notoriety.....

Maybe someday you will realize that the diversity meme is a twisted talking point designed to keep minorities firmly in the pockets of corporate democrats.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Dude, that is the most pathetic rationalization I have heard in a long while. The GOP has actual Hispanics and all the DEMS have is a tired old WHITE lady who provably abandoned any pretense of ethics decades ago.

Regardless of who will win the primaries later this year, the demographics entailed in the population growth of our country will constitute the main factor in determining who will sit in the oval office....
It is a stark reality that the US white, evangelical and republican-leaning population is dwindling, while the Hispanic/Latino and Asian segment is fast and steadily growing.
These latter segments have been ill-courted by the GOP and tend to heavily favor democrats' policies........The US House will likely remain in republican hands, but the Senate might experience a shift toward democrats (if not a majority) and the WH with guarded surety will remain "blue."

Republicans have two major problems when it comes to winning presidential elections: demograpics and the Electoral College. And as the 2016 election gets off the ground, both of these problems are getting worse.

On the Electoral College front, Democrats quite simply have more electoral votes "in the bank" (i.e. safe blue states) and need to win fewer swing states than Republicans do. And demographically, the Democrats' gains among Hispanic voters in particular pose a real long-term problem for Republicans, given this population is growing extremely fast and the white population is, well, not.

The GOP s major 2016 problem in 3 maps - The Washington Post
Isn't that what was said in 10 & again in 14?

Yea...hang on to that
:eusa_hand:

I am all for this demographic shift if it means a republican stays out of the White House.

Yes, the Dems have been so great for the middle class:cuckoo::cuckoo: Seriously dude, you need to pull the blinders off.
It's interesting how you people started to care about the decling middle class when Obama became president. You pretended it wasn't even an issue while Bush was president.

Obama is responsible for the biggest middle class cut since Reagan. He also intends to widen the eligibility of over time pay for workers which will put many of them in the middle class. Republicans refuse to do jackshit for the middle class.

I have ALWAYS cared about the middle class. If the Dems did they would enact legislation that helps them. Instead Reid and company have been fucking over the middle class for decades and morons like you support them because they're "Democrats". Here's the deal, idiot.....they are Democrats in name only. What they truly are is elitist progressives who use the middle class to enrich themselves and gather power to themselves.

And you're too fucking stupid to realize it.
You fucking shit for brains. Named something Republicans have done to help the middle class.

What didn't help nitwit was:

Blocking health care
trying to abolish the min wage
blocking women from equal pay for equal work
slashing education
cutting veterans benefits

An idiot like you couldn't name a single thing Republicans have done FOR the middle class but I can name a hundred those creeps have done TO the middle class, What a tool.

Wow...Do you know the difference between increasing something by 40% and its actual value?

I surely do, nitwit.....If black unemployment increased by 40%, care to tell us what it was BEFORE???

Maybe someday you will realize that the diversity meme is a twisted talking point designed to keep minorities firmly in the pockets of corporate democrats.

Dingbat, it was NOT I who brought up that the GOP has "diversity" in its candidates...it was one of YOUR ilk.

Last edited:

Of course not.....all I WAS pointing out was that since blacks' unemployment after the recovery was initiated was always between 12-13% to have increased by 40% as your fellow idiot claimed, it would now have to be at what, 18-20%?,,,,and as I pointed out that as of Feb. 2015 it is a bt more than 10%....

.....AND AS OBAMA CLEARLY POINTED OUT, "I CAN'T PASS A LAW THAT EMPLOYERS JUST HIRE BLACKS...."

Imagine the shit-fit your ilk would have had Obama said that employers should hire more blacks over whites.

Yea...hang on to that

It may be too much for your half-brain to handle, but 2016 is a PRESIDENTIAL election cycle...not a midterm one.....Take off your shoes, get your toes to help you count off the 4 years' presidential election cycles.

Regardless of who will win the primaries later this year, the demographics entailed in the population growth of our country will constitute the main factor in determining who will sit in the oval office....
It is a stark reality that the US white, evangelical and republican-leaning population is dwindling, while the Hispanic/Latino and Asian segment is fast and steadily growing.
These latter segments have been ill-courted by the GOP and tend to heavily favor democrats' policies........The US House will likely remain in republican hands, but the Senate might experience a shift toward democrats (if not a majority) and the WH with guarded surety will remain "blue."

Republicans have two major problems when it comes to winning presidential elections: demograpics and the Electoral College. And as the 2016 election gets off the ground, both of these problems are getting worse.

On the Electoral College front, Democrats quite simply have more electoral votes "in the bank" (i.e. safe blue states) and need to win fewer swing states than Republicans do. And demographically, the Democrats' gains among Hispanic voters in particular pose a real long-term problem for Republicans, given this population is growing extremely fast and the white population is, well, not.

The GOP s major 2016 problem in 3 maps - The Washington Post
ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

This the OP just admitted that no-border enforcement + amnesty&benefits for all former illegals is bribe to get as many loyal foreigners as possible?

In other words, they can't win an election among the LEGAL American population.

Someday (well, maybe never) you'll have to come to terms with the very fact that dark skinned folks are here LEGALLY and will vote for the party that best represents them......So, stop the dog whistle of the, "the darkies are coming, the darkies are coming..."
stfu faggot

As the two major parties are constituted just now it really doesn't matter which of their candidates wins. Either way you're screwed. Whether or not you're happy with that will depend only on whether it's your party "winning".

Yea...hang on to that

It may be too much for your half-brain to handle, but 2016 is a PRESIDENTIAL election cycle...not a midterm one.....Take off your shoes, get your toes to help you count off the 4 years' presidential election cycles.
Name the last three-term party in the executive branch

Forum List

Back