Progressives Terrified by another Black Man

I wonder if Dr. Carson has refused to take patients receiving government assistance,

because he doesn't want to help trap them in their poverty?

According to the commentary around here, from the usual suspects,

a single black woman with a third grade education should have never had a child. Ben Carson exists over the ardent protests of the RWnuts' socio-economic experts.
Yeah. Many would rather she'd had an abortion.

They'd rather she never got that far. They'd rather she'd kept her legs together.
Same with Obama's mom.

You vote for Obama?

Yup. This one has them terrified.

JP-CARSON-articleLarge.jpg

"Raised in Detroit by a single mother with a third-grade education, he graduated from Yale and the University of Michigan Medical School, before being named director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. Hisoperations to separate conjoined twins brought him international fame.

An audience in Indianapolis, where he spoke recently, gasped when his introducer said he had received 60 honorary doctorates.

His up-by-the-bootstraps life has convinced him that government aid to the poor creates a culture of dependency. His message of self-empowerment is one that he and others hope Republicans can use to peel away African-American voters, 90 percent of whom voted for Democrats in the midterm elections."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/u...be-upset-by-ben-carson.html?ref=politics&_r=0

Is it true he could see Canada from his front porch? Will that make him an expert on foreign policy like what's-her-name?

I notice your post suggests a hope for change? Strange, coming from you CF.

So you're spoofing a tina fey joke?
You know lately liberals have been getting their news from the comedy channel.

a single black woman with a third grade education should have never had a child. Ben Carson exists over the ardent protests of the RWnuts' socio-economic experts.

They'd rather she never got that far. They'd rather she'd kept her legs together.
Same with Obama's mom.

You vote for Obama?

So you're conceding that Carson is essentially no different than Obama.

lol, you walked into that one, retread.

Is Carson stupid enough to believe Nazis are left wingers? I just want a sanity check before we proceed.

What would he do to get the economy going?

How would he balance the budget?

How would he reduce the federal debt?

What would he do about Iran's nuclear weapons program?

What would he do about North Korea's nuclear weapons program?

What changes or improvements would he make to ObamaCare?

If the answer is, "Repeal it", then what would he do to reform healthcare in America after that?

What changes or improvements would he make to Medicare?

What changes or improvements would he make to Social Security?

What reforms would he make to our immigration policy?

What changes would he make to the financial services industry?

What would he do about ISIS?

What would he do about Putin?

Same with Obama's mom.

You vote for Obama?

So you're conceding that Carson is essentially no different than Obama.

lol, you walked into that one, retread.
You vote for Obama?

But she did, can I say president Carson! A respectful and educated man in the Whitehouse. We haven't had one in 6 years.

Did Ben Carson put that he was a black on his application to Yale? Did he put that he was a black on his application for a job at Johns Hopkins? Did he get preferential hiring treatment for being black?

Of course he did. Then again he didn't lie about it, or did he?
And AA is there so why not use it. It's like the dumb fucks who blame Ayn Rand for taking SS money but ideologically opposed to the idea.

Yup. This one has them terrified.

JP-CARSON-articleLarge.jpg

"Raised in Detroit by a single mother with a third-grade education, he graduated from Yale and the University of Michigan Medical School, before being named director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins. Hisoperations to separate conjoined twins brought him international fame.

An audience in Indianapolis, where he spoke recently, gasped when his introducer said he had received 60 honorary doctorates.

His up-by-the-bootstraps life has convinced him that government aid to the poor creates a culture of dependency. His message of self-empowerment is one that he and others hope Republicans can use to peel away African-American voters, 90 percent of whom voted for Democrats in the midterm elections."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/u...be-upset-by-ben-carson.html?ref=politics&_r=0

He's the example of how the bootstrap method works?

lol, how many black children of his identical circumstances grew up to be doctors, or comparable successes?

Denying the poor all assistance works because you found one guy who made it?

goddam that's brilliant logic.
Jealous, you elected a failure as a black man. Carson is a great role model for black kids. Unlike the liar in chief we have now.

Is Carson stupid enough to believe Nazis are left wingers? I just want a sanity check before we proceed.

If the answer is, "Repeal it", then what would he do to reform healthcare in America after that?

O has failed on all of your concerns. Does that bother you?

Wow, nobody asked Obama those type of questions, heck they hardly asked him any.

You seem to be suffering from the very mistaken impression I support Obama.

This is a topic about Carson.

With the exception of the Nazi question, I have asked these exact same questions of Hillary Clinton supporters, of Elizabeth Warren supporters, and of the supporters of every other potential candidate.

To date, not one of their supporters has been able to answer a single one of these questions.

So rather than make assumptions about me, what does this inability to answer these questions tell you about their supporters?

Can you answer them?

With the exception of the Nazi question, I have asked these exact same questions of Hillary Clinton supporters, of Elizabeth Warren supporters, and of the supporters of every other potential candidate.

To date, not one of their supporters has been able to answer a single one of these questions.

So rather than make assumptions about me, what does this inability to answer these questions tell you about their supporters?

Can you answer them?

Is it election season? Have any of these individuals put a platform together as of yet?

Your attempt to look intellectual has once again failed you.

Can you answer them?
Those are good questions and hopefully they well be answered over the next two years by those that run for the office of president. In the mean time, I will keep an open mind about Carson and others that may run for the Oval Office. Unfortunately, I have found that what candidates say during their election campaigns are often very different than their actions when they become president.

Forum List

Back