Progressives continue to exploit the African-American community

In 2005, Donald Trump claimed to a new record in his portfolio: The Learning Annex, an adult education company, had agreed to pay him $1.5 million per speech.

It was the highest speaking fee ever, a Learning Annex press release declared.

"The Learning Annex is paying me $1.5 Million... to Teach," Trump is quoted as saying in a newspaper ad for the real estate lectures. "Are they crazy?"

But as lawyers for Trump biographer Timothy O'Brien discovered in 2007, the company was actually paying Trump much less than that. He admitted in a deposition that the amount the company paid him in cash was "approximately $400,000" and that the numbers over $1 million he had publicly cited included "promotion expenses" like newspaper ads and billboards.

"$16,000 a minute is a lot of money, I know," Zanker told the Chicago Tribune, referring to Trump's supposed hourly rate. "He wanted more — a lot more," Zanker added.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/andrewkaczynski/the-art-of-the-spiel

Behind closed doors, progressives are unanimous in their opinion that keeping Blacks poor and pissed off is the best way to exploit them. Viva Trump

It really pays to feign concern for the African-American community by bashing your own race. Progressives have figured that one out and are cashing in big-time. If the left can figure out a way to cash in without having to work an actual job, they will do it every time.

$12K a Day: How White Liberals Profit From Pushing ‘White Privilege’

Maybe if republicans would do 1/100th for AA they would get more votes.

What do Democrats do for AA that Republicans don't? I can't wait to hear this.

Forum List

Back