Progressive straight cis males: Would you be attracted to a transwoman, and would your answer depend on how far she is in the process of trans'ing?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
You may have to contemplate this a little. Start with one end of the spectrum: You meet a person who appears to be a male in sex and gender, who dresses, talks, walks and otherwise behaves like a cis male, but who tells you "I'm a transwoman." Will you then be attracted to them sexually?

Suppose you see them later, wearing a dress or a feminine outfit with pants and a top?

The same, but with make up and a feminine hairstyle?

All the way to a completely transitioned, post-hormones, post-op, fully healed and functioning (sexually), which I assume would be a definite yes for you.

When does no become yes in that process?

You may have to contemplate this a little. Start with one end of the spectrum: You meet a person who appears to be a male in sex and gender, who dresses, talks, walks and otherwise behaves like a cis male, but who tells you "I'm a transwoman." Will you then be attracted to them sexually?

Suppose you see them later, wearing a dress or a feminine outfit with pants and a top?

The same, but with make up and a feminine hairstyle?

All the way to a completely transitioned, post-hormones, post-op, fully healed and functioning (sexually), which I assume would be a definite yes for you.

When does no become yes in that process?
never ...

You gotta be really drunk or stoned to think a drag queen is real. In that case the first thing you need to check is your wallet and the second thing is a HIV exam if you allowed the monstrosity to touch you sexually.

You gotta be really drunk or stoned to think a drag queen is real. In that case the first thing you need to check is your wallet and the second thing is a HIV exam if you allowed the monstrosity to touch you sexually.

There is a big difference between a drag queen, a crossdresser and a transgender person.

A drag queen is just to enterain someone at like a nightclub, a crossdresser is someone who dresses up as the opposite gender because they like the clothes or they find pleasure in it, a transgender person is someone who feels they were born the wrong gender.

Forum List

Back