Just look at the US debt clock folks. It's accelerating. No amount of bullshit from the retards can hide that fact.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

You are a PROPAGANDIST, and it is obvious to anyone who has any logic at all!

You tie truth with YOUR opinion, and try to spin it into reality.

Here, let me use YOUR PROPAGANDA METHOD to make a point, which is as dumb as yours-----------> Stalin had to breathe. We to breathe. But, if we want to show how we are all against the ideas of Stalin, we all need to hold our breath forever, lololol.

That is YOUR propagandist logic, and it is BULLSH**!

Just look at the US debt clock folks. It's accelerating. No amount of bullshit from the retards can hide that fact.

Here, let me use YOUR PROPAGANDA METHOD to make a point, which is as dumb as yours-----------> Stalin had to breathe. We to breathe. But, if we want to show how we are all against the ideas of Stalin, we all need to hold our breath forever, lololol.

:udaman:

Tax revenues increased every year of Obama's regime. Without cutting taxes.

Not one pseudocon started a topic to brag about that.

Not. One.

Our deficits have been accelerating for the past two years.

Not one pseudocon has started a topic to complain about that.

Not. One.

The stench of hypocrisy, ladies and gentlemen.

Trump is accelerating our debt.
Not nearly as much as Barack Insane Obama did. And not nearly as much as he is "accelerating" our economy!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Again, you are showing off your massive idiocy. Trump has accelerated the deficit. This is a simple fact. That you don't know this, and then speak out of your ass and deny it, speaks volumes about your character and intelligence.

Projection from the mighty g......you are too much of a liar to admit that Rump isn't doing anything different than any other Prez has done. That makes you nothing but a little lying asshole.

Well duh....he kept drastically increasing taxes on the American people, so early on it lept. Then, the American people turned to conservatives nation wide and their pro-growth policies lowered the insane unemployment rate built by Obama and the Dumbocrats.

Left wing idiots won't back off raising taxes, they are eating their own in Seattle. The city council just slammed some of their favorite liberal corporations with a employee head tax, close to $500 a year tax on every employee costing these companies nearly $50 million dollars. That's after the city council lowered the proposed tax. Even Chicago got rid of their employee head tax labeling it a jobs killer.

I don't recall you or P@triot bragging about that.

Hmmm...

You see, dumb shit, tax revenues have very little correlation to tax rates.

If we went by your and P@triot's illogic, we would see maximum tax revenues if we cut tax rates to zero!

So, please. Hold your breath. That would be great, though I doubt it would do any more damage to your brains than is already apparent.

When you put a gift in the tax code which lowers how much a special interest pays in taxes, someone else has to pay more taxes to make up the difference.
Not even remotely true. Another outrageous left-wing lie.
Oh, I am so glad you just stepped in it, retard.

Let's see if you are dumb enough to call Devin Nunes a libtard liar blah blah blah...

Here is Nunes explaining that every credit, deduction, and exemption is paid for by raising tax rates on everyone: No tax reform without border adjustment tax, Rep. Nunes says

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

Read that a hundred times if that is how much it takes for you to comprehend it.

Nunes sits on the House Ways and Means Committee. That's the committee responsible for taxation.

Nunes clearly states that every deduction, exemption, and credit is paid for by raising tax rates on everyone. That's why I call them government gifts, because they are. They are theft from someone else's pocket.

Fuck you idiot

"
In 2010, the
Obama tax cut added $858 billion to the debt in its first two years. Obama increased defense spending, adding as much as $800 billion a year. Federal income decreased due to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis.

Both Presidents Bush and Obama suffered from
higher mandatory spending than their predecessors did. Social Security and Medicare benefits were eating up more of the budget."

Which President Rang Up the Highest Deficit?

They all do it you fucking puke.

Hmmm...

If we went by your and P@triot's illogic, we would see maximum tax revenues if we cut tax rates to zero!

So, please. Hold your breath. That would be great, though I doubt it would do any more damage to your brains than is already apparent.

PROPAGANDA!

Want to know how to get no tax income? Tell them G-) Don't know? Let me heeeeeelllllllppppppp you!

Make the tax rate zero, or 100%! At zero you get nothing, at 100% everybody quits work.

So whenever you hear that PROPAGANDIST argument to make tax rates zero, remember to bring up the opposite of 100%-)

The tax solution is extremely simple. But no politician has the courage to do it, because they are owned by special interests. And the rube herd is kept as dumbed down as possible so as to be useful idiots to keep the gravy train going for those who own our government.

They are kept so dumbed down they are literally incapable of grasping the simple math behind the scam. And then when provided the evidence to their faces, they deny it!

You can't fight that kind of willful ignorance and stupidity.

only a f'n bunch of certified IDIOTS would adopt a tax policy that was explained to them on a napkin ...
Think of the "logic" there - it can't be true or effective in the mind of an idiot progressive if a famed economist had a conversation about it over lunch and didn't have anything else to write on while explaining it.

:laughing0301: :laugh: :laughing0301: :laugh: :laughing0301:

The tax solution is extremely simple. But no politician has the courage to do it, because they are owned by special interests. And the rube herd is kept as dumbed down as possible so as to be useful idiots to keep the gravy train going for those who own our government.

They are kept so dumbed down they are literally incapable of grasping the simple math behind the scam. And then when provided the evidence to their faces, they deny it!

The mighty g....runs in fear of me since he got banned AFTER I warned him to stop.....you preach boy, you don't dialogue. I've beaten your ass every time we've engaged.

Hmmm...

PROPAGANDA!

Want to know how to get no tax income? Tell them G-) Don't know? Let me heeeeeelllllllppppppp you!

Make the tax rate zero, or 100%! At zero you get nothing, at 100% everybody quits work.

So whenever you hear that PROPAGANDIST argument to make tax rates zero, remember to bring up the opposite of 100%-)
I have pointed out many times that lowering tax rates to zero would net zero tax revenues, and that raising tax rates to 100 percent would drastically reduce productivity.

That's why I laugh at simplistic parroting rubes who start topics like this one.

The tax situation is far more nuanced than P@triot or you are able to grasp.

only a f'n bunch of certified IDIOTS would adopt a tax policy that was explained to them on a napkin ...
Think of the "logic" there - it can't be true or effective in the mind of an idiot progressive if a famed economist had a conversation about it over lunch and didn't have anything else to write on while explaining it.

:laughing0301: :laugh: :laughing0301: :laugh: :laughing0301:

That is correct folks, G is the only Lefty Genius here today, and he is going to tell you exactly how to do it, because he is sooooooo smart, and you are sooooooo dumb. Just ask him. He is a legend in his own mind, and a true propagandist in ours-)

Hmmm...

PROPAGANDA!

I have pointed out many times that lowering tax rates to zero would net zero tax revenues, and that raising tax rates to 100 percent would drastically reduce productivity.

That's why I laugh at simplistic parroting rubes who start topics like this one.

Hey Boseaphus, your the one who brought up lowering taxes to zero to make a point, not me!

Hmmm...

PROPAGANDA!

And that's how I have bitch slapped you every time coward. Your lies are so EASY to disprove.

We simply need to eliminate all tax expenditures. Then we can lower tax rates and still have a surplus to pay down the debt. Then, once the debt is paid back, we can lower tax rates on everyone even more.

The special interests who have the tards completely hornswoggled absolutely depend on the rube herd to never get this.

The rube herd has deliberately been made too stupid to even understand this.

It is the one measure by which I determine whether or not someone is an actual fiscal conservative. This is a basic, fundamental core component of fiscal conservatism.

Forum List

Back