Just look at the US debt clock folks. It's accelerating. No amount of bullshit from the retards can hide that fact.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

You are a PROPAGANDIST, and it is obvious to anyone who has any logic at all!

You tie truth with YOUR opinion, and try to spin it into reality.

Here, let me use YOUR PROPAGANDA METHOD to make a point, which is as dumb as yours-----------> Stalin had to breathe. We to breathe. But, if we want to show how we are all against the ideas of Stalin, we all need to hold our breath forever, lololol.

That is YOUR propagandist logic, and it is BULLSH**!
Tax revenues increased every year of Obama's regime. Without cutting taxes.

I don't recall you or P@triot bragging about that.

Hmmm...

You see, dumb shit, tax revenues have very little correlation to tax rates.

If we went by your and P@triot's illogic, we would see maximum tax revenues if we cut tax rates to zero!

So, please. Hold your breath. That would be great, though I doubt it would do any more damage to your brains than is already apparent.

PROPAGANDA!

Want to know how to get no tax income? Tell them G-) Don't know? Let me heeeeeelllllllppppppp you!

Make the tax rate zero, or 100%! At zero you get nothing, at 100% everybody quits work.

So whenever you hear that PROPAGANDIST argument to make tax rates zero, remember to bring up the opposite of 100%-)
I have pointed out many times that lowering tax rates to zero would net zero tax revenues, and that raising tax rates to 100 percent would drastically reduce productivity.

That's why I laugh at simplistic parroting rubes who start topics like this one.

The tax situation is far more nuanced than P@triot or you are able to grasp.

Hey, you keep repeating the same thing over and over, trying to make it fact by repetition. Where did you go to school? The college of Propagandi run by Joseff Goebbels-)

only a f'n bunch of certified IDIOTS would adopt a tax policy that was explained to them on a napkin...
Not to mention this illustrates the extreme wastefulness of the low IQ, low income progressive. As illustrated by the Obama's, progressives view government as a meal ticket to live like a drug lord off the backs of other people.

Siete wants to work in government and write on "luxury writing paper" while sipping cristal. Meanwhile, he makes fun of the Reagan Administration being proper stewards of the American tax payer's money by being frugal.

I guess one doesn't care about costs when one has never paid taxes...like Siete.

Just look at the US debt clock folks. It's accelerating. No amount of bullshit from the retards can hide that fact.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Here, let me use YOUR PROPAGANDA METHOD to make a point, which is as dumb as yours-----------> Stalin had to breathe. We to breathe. But, if we want to show how we are all against the ideas of Stalin, we all need to hold our breath forever, lololol.

Hmmm...

If we went by your and P@triot's illogic, we would see maximum tax revenues if we cut tax rates to zero!

So, please. Hold your breath. That would be great, though I doubt it would do any more damage to your brains than is already apparent.

PROPAGANDA!

Want to know how to get no tax income? Tell them G-) Don't know? Let me heeeeeelllllllppppppp you!

Make the tax rate zero, or 100%! At zero you get nothing, at 100% everybody quits work.

So whenever you hear that PROPAGANDIST argument to make tax rates zero, remember to bring up the opposite of 100%-)
I have pointed out many times that lowering tax rates to zero would net zero tax revenues, and that raising tax rates to 100 percent would drastically reduce productivity.

That's why I laugh at simplistic parroting rubes who start topics like this one.

Hey, you keep repeating the same thing over and over, trying to make it fact by repetition. Where did you go to school? The college of Propagandi run by Joseff Goebbels-)
I repeat the facts because I am fruitlessly hoping it will penetrate your thick skulls.

We simply need to eliminate all tax expenditures.
And you are simply an idiot. A monumental one at that. Those "expenditures" exist because of the outrageous tax policies created by the very progressive idiocy you support and adore.

We had the highest corporate tax rates in the world under Obama. Businesses would have gone out of business without tax exemptions. Idiot.

You can eliminate tax exemptions when you vote us in a 10% flat tax across the board, ass hat.

We simply need to eliminate all tax expenditures. Then we can lower tax rates and still have a surplus to pay down the debt. Then, once the debt is paid back, we can lower tax rates on everyone even more.

The special interests who have the tards completely hornswoggled absolutely depend on the rube herd to never get this.

The rube herd has deliberately been made too stupid to even understand this.

It is the one measure by which I determine whether or not someone is an actual fiscal conservative. This is a basic, fundamental core component of fiscal conservatism.

g....g....g....SPENDING needs to be cut. We need to cut how much free shit your kids get. GOD you are stupid.

The dead giveaway that Trump is not a fiscal conservative is the accelerating deficits, and the climbing debt.

You can parrot all the bullshit your propagandists feed you, chumps. If you want to live in perpetual ignorance, that's your business.

We simply need to eliminate all tax expenditures. Then we can lower tax rates and still have a surplus to pay down the debt. Then, once the debt is paid back, we can lower tax rates on everyone even more.

The special interests who have the tards completely hornswoggled absolutely depend on the rube herd to never get this.

The rube herd has deliberately been made too stupid to even understand this.

It is the one measure by which I determine whether or not someone is an actual fiscal conservative. This is a basic, fundamental core component of fiscal conservatism.

g....g....g....SPENDING needs to be cut. We need to cut how much free shit your kids get. GOD you are stupid.
He doesn't have children (one, he's gay and two - nobody would mate with him). But he is a parasite who mooches off society. And he's FREAKING out over the thought of losing handouts.

And you are simply an idiot. A monumental one at that. Those "expenditures" exist because of the outrageous tax policies created by the very progressive idiocy you support and adore.

We had the highest corporate tax rates in the world under Obama. Businesses would have gone out of business without tax exemptions. Idiot.

You can eliminate tax exemptions when you vote us in a 10% flat tax across the board, ass hat.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Man, you just keep coming back for more!

Obama had NOTHING to do with the corporate tax rate! It was that high long before he came along.

As I showed you, idiot, and as Devin Nunes explained, retard, the tax rate was so high because of the tax expenditures. Not the other way around, you fucking moron!

Wow. This willful blindness is astonishing to behold.

You can parrot all the bullshit your propagandists feed you, chumps. If you want to live in perpetual ignorance, that's your business.
Yet I have filled this thread with links to indisputable facts while you have nothing but ignorant opinion.

Hmmm...

PROPAGANDA!

I repeat the facts because I am fruitlessly hoping it will penetrate your thick skulls.

Like I said, because you are a Leftist genius, if we don't believe it, just ask you, and you will tell us.

We can agree to disagree, plain and simple. I think your off the deep end, but hey, you have some redeeming qualities, like you want to cut the deficit. As long as you are for doing it by CUTTING SPENDING, we are on the same team, and can debate where to cut. But if you are about raising taxes, forget about it! You do NOT throw more money at an entity that mismanages its finances, period!

Nunes used small words, and the tards still don't get it.

Every time they tried to lower the tax rate, the special interests got their gifts put back in the tax code, forcing the corporate tax rate back up again.

That's from the guy who sits on the committee responsible for our taxes, ladies and gentlemen. That came from the horse's mouth.

And STILL the horse's asses don't get it!

Amazing.

I guess Devin Nunes is a progressive who loves high tax rates now. :lol:

Donald Trump is the only conservative in the whooooooooole world! :lol:

Nunes used small words, and the tards still don't get it.

Every time they tried to lower the tax rate, the special interests got their gifts put back in the tax code, forcing the corporate tax rate back up again.

That's from the guy who sits on the committee responsible for our taxes, ladies and gentlemen. That came from the horse's mouth.

And STILL the horse's asses don't get it!

Amazing.
Shh! The adults are trying to talk here. This subject matter is clearly far above your head. Go play with your toys and let us talk....mmmmk?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Man, you just keep coming back for more!

Obama had NOTHING to do with the corporate tax rate! It was that high long before he came along.

As I showed you, idiot, and as Devin Nunes explained, retard, the tax rate was so high because of the tax expenditures. Not the other way around, you fucking moron!

Wow. This willful blindness is astonishing to behold.

Your need to try and uphold your sense of superiority no matter how you get bitch slapped is quite instructive.

Now, I clearly told you tards to read this a hundred times if that is what it took to get it.

You obviously didn't.

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

I guess Devin Nunes is a progressive who loves high tax rates now. :lol:

Donald Trump is the only conservative in the whooooooooole world! :lol:
Look...I already told you once. I will NOT tell you again. Shh! The adults are trying to talk here. This isn't for petulant children to discuss. Go play with your toys and let us talk....mmmmk?

You see? Every tax expenditure is paid for by forcing all taxpayers to pay higher tax rates.

Tax expenditures are theft. It does not get more obvious and more clear than that.

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

If you put tax expenditures in the tax code, there are only two ways to offset them.

1) Raise tax rates on everyone.

2) Borrow money.

Our government does both.

If you decrease one, you have to increase the other. If you decrease borrowing, you have to increase tax rates more. If you decrease the tax rate, you have to increase borrowing.

And what Trump's tax cut did was cause the amount of money which has to be borrowed to go UP!

This is really simple math, folks.

The obvious solution is to get rid of the tax expenditures behind this theft. No more borrowing, no more high tax rates.

This is Fiscal Conservatism 101.

And as I already showed you, snowflake, the tax "expenditures" can disappear when we have a flat-tax. Until that time....Ssshhh! The adults are speaking.

Forum List

Back