Progressive Government Kills Capitalism

Republicans are always looking to the past when people were paid a dime a day. But when you start doing research, you always find out it wasn't the "land of milk and cookies" they imagined it to be.

Can I assume that the reason that you didn't link or source the views espoused in your post is that you arrived at same while sitting in an Ojibwe sweat lodge, on peyote?

Good work!

Republicans are always looking to the past when people were paid a dime a day. But when you start doing research, you always find out it wasn't the "land of milk and cookies" they imagined it to be.

Can I assume that the reason that you didn't link or source the views espoused in your post is that you arrived at same while sitting in an Ojibwe sweat lodge, on peyote?

Good work!
Jesus, PC. You could imagine anything you want. Because, as con tool, that is pretty much what you are left with. I know, I know. they tell you such cool stuff on those bat shit crazy con web sites. And it gives you such a chance to copy and paste dogma. Why, what WOULD you do if you had to use actual reason.
but it is ok, PC. We all really do love you and your complete inability to argue economic issues. And it is not your fault. It is SOOO much easier to just believe what they tell you. Why, you can even be mad when you want. Isn't rage a part of your diagnosis??? And you sooo enjoy rage. Why, how could it be better. Believe what you want, and be angry. And you do not have to do that really difficult reasoning stuff. Just stay among the bat shit crazy con web sites, and cut and paste. Do what those nice people tell you to, believe what they tell you to, and get very, very angry with those who would try to help you understand. And always know PC. Your problem is congenital. It is NOT your fault. You are a con tool. Just plain bad luck.

And never, ever believe what all those smarter people tell you anything. You have been told the truth by the people in the bat shit crazy con sites. Just because the smart people have the evidence is no reason for them to believe you should believe as they. The nice people in your favorite bat shit crazy con web sites have told you what to believe. And you are so comfortable there. And it makes you so angry when people say they want to help you to understand. You have psychological problems. You like to believe what you are told and be angry. It is just not your fault. It is truly just bad luck.

Last edited:

Good work!
Jesus, PC. You could imagine anything you want. Because, as con tool, that is pretty much what you are left with. I know, I know. they tell you such cool stuff on those bat shit crazy con web sites. And it gives you such a chance to copy and paste dogma. Why, what WOULD you do if you had to use actual reason.
but it is ok, PC. We all really do love you and your complete inability to argue economic issues. And it is not your fault. It is SOOO much easier to just believe what they tell you. Why, you can even be mad when you want. Isn't rage a part of your diagnosis??? And you sooo enjoy rage. Why, how could it be better. Believe what you want, and be angry. And you do not have to do that really difficult reasoning stuff. Just stay among the bat shit crazy con web sites, and cut and paste. Do what those nice people tell you to, believe what they tell you to, and get very, very angry with those who would try to help you understand. And always know PC. Your problem is congenital. It is NOT your fault. You are a con tool. Just plain bad luck.

And never, ever believe what all those smarter people tell you anything. You have been told the truth by the people in the bat shit crazy con sites. Just because the smart people have the evidence is no reason for them to believe you should believe as they. The nice people in your favorite bat shit crazy con web sites have told you what to believe. And you are so comfortable there. And it makes you so angry when people say they want to help you to understand. You have psychological problems. You like to believe what you are told and be angry. It is just not your fault. It is truly just bad luck.

What a coincidence, worm.....guess what I saw?

....It was pouring so hard that all your doppelganger look-alikes had to wriggle out of the mud...or drown.

So, you got out in time, huh.

How come every time you post I think of going fishing?

Good work!

....It was pouring so hard that all your doppelganger look-alikes had to wriggle out of the mud...or drown.

Please. Please. Don't worry about it, PC. Seeing things is normal for con tools. Because con tool is synonymous with congenital idiot. And Congenital Idiots are delusional. So, really, PC. Don't let it bother you. You have a true medical ailment. Psychological in nature. It is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.
And please, PC, do not feel inferior because you can not actually argue factual based stuff. You can still cut and paste. And you do so love those folks in the bat shit crazy con web sites. You know, your "helpers". Well, they call themselves handlers. But at any rate, those folks in the nice white coats.

Please. Please. Don't worry about it, PC. Seeing things is normal for con tools. Because con tool is synonymous with congenital idiot. And Congenital Idiots are delusional. So, really, PC. Don't let it bother you. You have a true medical ailment. Psychological in nature. It is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.
And please, PC, do not feel inferior because you can not actually argue factual based stuff. You can still cut and paste. And you do so love those folks in the bat shit crazy con web sites. You know, your "helpers". Well, they call themselves handlers. But at any rate, those folks in the nice white coats.

"If an earthworm is cut in two will the parts survive?"
If an earthworm is cut in two will the parts survive?

And part of being a congenital idiot is trying to place animal likenesses to folks you do not like. Just a symptom of the ailment. Even though it is fully irrational, it is ok. Because it keeps those so afflicted, like yourself, PC, from having to continually suck your thumb.
Then it is also normal to think that you are a cowboy. Or in your case, cowgirl. Even though you do not own a lot of acreage in Brooklyn. Just part of the ailment. You know, the delusion that accompanies being a congenital idiot. You can pretend you are a cowgirl. And you can pretend you understand economics. Even though you have no economics background, you can pretend. And please, do not let it bother you that you look foolish to those who do have an understanding of economics. Because they are much smarter than you, of course, and therefor understand that you are a congenital idiot. And that that ailment is psychological and medical in nature. And that therefor it is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.
Now, you may want to go ride your pretend horse. Because you know what they say about sucking your thumb.

And part of being a congenital idiot is trying to place animal likenesses to folks you do not like. Just a symptom of the ailment. Even though it is fully irrational, it is ok. Because it keeps those so afflicted, like yourself, PC, from having to continually suck your thumb.
Then it is also normal to think that you are a cowboy. Or in your case, cowgirl. Even though you do not own a lot of acreage in Brooklyn. Just part of the ailment. You know, the delusion that accompanies being a congenital idiot. You can pretend you are a cowgirl. And you can pretend you understand economics. Even though you have no economics background, you can pretend. And please, do not let it bother you that you look foolish to those who do have an understanding of economics. Because they are much smarter than you, of course, and therefor understand that you are a congenital idiot. And that that ailment is psychological and medical in nature. And that therefor it is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.
Now, you may want to go ride your pretend horse. Because you know what they say about sucking your thumb.

Do you ever wonder why the first word out of people's mouths, when they meet you is "Yecccchhhhhh"?

Do you ever wonder why the first word out of people's mouths, when they meet you is "Yecccchhhhhh"?
Again, me dear. Just part of your medical problem. They never say that to me. That is projection. (I've seen your picture). Again, not your fault. Just bad luck. And you can really not help what you look like or what people say about you.

Again, me dear. Just part of your medical problem. They never say that to me. That is projection. (I've seen your picture). Again, not your fault. Just bad luck. And you can really not help what you look like or what people say about you.

Well, then, worm....you should stop asking for autographed copies....

Where oh where are the non-progressive govt legislatures? Since when is the GOP not a progressive party also? Anytime they have been in a majority power they have not reduced any policy this Polichic claims to be a progressive democratic policy, so where are the capitalist legislatures, presidents and governors?
Every state is swimming in regulation that is state born even, so again I ask, where is this imaginary party of capitalists? Romney was not one,Bush nah, my, my what a problem.

Well, then, worm....you should stop asking for autographed copies....
Of your medical records, or your picture. Must be the medical records. If you think I would want a copy of your picture, autographed or not, simply proves that your diagnoses of delusional problems is correct.
Again, out there with your pretend horse. Brooklyn is such great horse country.

Forum List

Back