Progressive Democrats, please God tell me you're not actually settling for Hillary Clinton?

Aug 26, 2014
Wow.

I mean, I voted for Obama in the primary down here in Texas, and then in 2008.
'Disappointed?' Yeah, that would be an understatement. I'd describe it more like
having my eyelids forcibly opened with needle nose pliers & bleach poured into them.

But, Hillary Clinton?
After Bush? After the weak kneed Obama?
Now it's just...'back to business as usual?'

Say it ain't so, Progressive Dems.

Yours truly,
Solutrean_Hypothesis

Damn election is still two years away and people think they know who is going to run....How about another evangelical GOPer progressive to make more moral laws for us to follow??

Hilary Clinton isn't going to run, let alone win the nomination - and if she did, it would be due to centrists, not "Progressive Dems".

You mean the people who actually determine the election?
(As opposed to the primary)

Centrists determine the primaries too.

Hence why Romney and McCain beat all the "real Conservatives", and Obama beat the "real" leftists like Kucinich and Gravel.

Not usually, why both Romney and McCain leaned far Right for the primaries, and then one was then skewered by the press for statements made then. Remember that uncomfortable look on Romney's face in Carolina? "Kill'em!" Etc?

Wait, are you really saying people don't act more
[whatever their party affiliation is] during the primaries?

Not usually, why both Romney and McCain leaned far Right for the primaries, and then one was then skewered by the press for statements made then. Remember that uncomfortable look on Romney's face in Carolina? "Kill'em!" Etc?

Wait, are you really saying people don't act more
[whatever their party affiliation is] during the primaries?

No, that's not what I'm saying, since I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

Wow.

I mean, I voted for Obama in the primary down here in Texas, and then in 2008.
'Disappointed?' Yeah, that would be an understatement. I'd describe it more like
having my eyelids forcibly opened with needle nose pliers & bleach poured into them.

But, Hillary Clinton?
After Bush? After the weak kneed Obama?
Now it's just...'back to business as usual?'

Say it ain't so, Progressive Dems.

Yours truly,
Solutrean_Hypothesis

First please note that there is a difference between "Progressives" and "Democrats" just like tea party, libertarians and republicans.

Hillary seems to be the front footer of the Democratic party. I haven't seen anyone else even mentioned except for Biden.

Progressives seem to have their minds set on either Hillary or Chris Christie. I stated at the end of last election that Christie would win this next one hands down. But the bridge happened, so we will see if he can dance out of it like on Late Night. Christie can get votes from Democrats, Progressives, Republicans and even Moderates.

Lately, I've seen a strong "Woman" movement online and elsewhere. Nearly every popular song today is by a woman. Next election might be about the freedom of women and not about Hillary's past at all, and Hillary might win. That oppression has a way of setting things straight. Of course many of you probably don't think women are oppressed at all, clearly many of you can't even notice black oppression while oppressing Islamists in the same night. This could be the time of Femdom.

I was hoping for a good fiscal Conservative this election. There were many choices unlike the Democratic party. Lot's of good options at the end of last election. But Marco Rubio joined the idiots stating the Left wants to ban all guns. Ted Cruz shut down the government (played his end game right off the bat). Rand Paul (still not out of it, possible winner) tried to give speeches to black groups in a very Ross Perot way, Rand also showed his true colors about war that did not match his fathers peaceful plans. And Chris Christie was busted basically straight up for being "Big government bully" in the bridge situation.

Also, the Conservatives I know and the ones on here don't seem to be getting smarter, but worse off. Their answer to losing always seems to be "We must get more stupid".

Where did the smart Conservatives go? Ever debate I have on here with a Conservative is them calling me stupid and not holding any political facts at all.

Every time you throw dirt, you lose ground.

0569k-inappropriate-humor-all-occasions-greeting-card-right-wing-fat-ass-ephemera.jpg

Forum List

Back