My tax rate is (negative)-33.0% on taxes.

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
My tax rate is -33.0% on taxes. I also have friends that pay -16.7%, 13.6% etc.

At least 5 of us pay -10% or under. At least 26 of us are in the "negative" area for taxation openly and in the public eye.

I am a ____________.

At least 5 of us pay -10% or under. At least 26 of us are in the "negative" area for taxation openly and in the public eye.

I am a ____________.

Hooker?

As stated, the taxation is legal. Clearly, being a hooker is not legal. Government makes things illegal it's Corporate donors can't control.

-400%, I'm professionally poor...

Oh. So you are making the argument that poor people pay less than Billion dollar corporations?
Or maybe you can elaborate on your own.

Put up your guns and I might....

My guns are always locked up. I'm not one of the bone heads that thinks they can lay around because of "MERICA!" and "Freedom!....to be stupid"

Not sure your argument makes sense though. I can't shoot you with my keyboard.......this isn't a video game.

I see, you are trying to sucker people into participating without knowing that you are not an individual, but a business?

I see, you are trying to sucker people into participating without knowing that you are not an individual, but a business?

Corporations are people, (R)ight? Even if part of their work force might vote a different way? And even though you aren't supposed to force people to vote a particular party?

Corporations are people, (R)ight? Even if part of their work force might vote a different way? And even though you aren't supposed to force people to vote a particular party?

Its hard being smart in politics today. People don't care about facts, they care about drama. Just like TV. If I post something extremely smart, no one will debate it because everyone has bias to a party.

True thinkers are truly alone.......Jon Daily is a better information buddy than Glen Beck though. It's night and day.

I am a ____________.

lying sack of shit!

That was an EASY one!

I am a ____________.
What do you meant when you say your tax rate is -33%? Zero is the lowest published tax rate.

Forum List

Back