Progressing Toward Total Insanity

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"I AM a math teacher at Brockton High School, the site of a school shooting earlier this month.

Current school security procedures lock down school populations in the event of armed assault. Some advocate abandoning this practice as it holds everyone in place, allowing a shooter easily to find victims.

Some propose overturning laws that made schools gun-free zones even for teachers who may be licensed to securely carry concealed firearms elsewhere. They argue that barring licensed-carry only ensures a defenseless, target-rich environment.

But as a progressive, I would sooner lay my child to rest than succumb to the belief that the use of a gun for self-defense is somehow not in itself a gun crime.

DOUG VAN GORDER
Quincy "
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/e...ns_teachers_and_self_defense/?s_campaign=8315

Now, tell me again, what was the argument that liberalism isn't a psychosis?

Last edited:
Libruls have no respect for life and they love to lie and call themselves "Progressives" too

That teachers child should kick him in the nuts tonight and asked to be put up for adoption

Using this kook as an example of 'liberals' is the same as using the 'conservative gun nuts' that shoot their own children as example of responsiblilty with weopons.

And, FYI, this old liberal owns several guns, and is proficient with all of them.

"I AM a math teacher at Brockton High School, the site of a school shooting earlier this month.

Current school security procedures lock down school populations in the event of armed assault. Some advocate abandoning this practice as it holds everyone in place, allowing a shooter easily to find victims.

Some propose overturning laws that made schools gun-free zones even for teachers who may be licensed to securely carry concealed firearms elsewhere. They argue that barring licensed-carry only ensures a defenseless, target-rich environment.

But as a progressive, I would sooner lay my child to rest than succumb to the belief that the use of a gun for self-defense is somehow not in itself a gun crime.

DOUG VAN GORDER
Quincy "
Guns, teachers, and self-defense - The Boston Globe

More proof that some people shouldn't have children.

succumb to the belief that the use of a gun for self-defense is somehow not in itself a gun crime.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome" -- Ben Franklin

DOUG VAN GORDER
Quincy "
Guns, teachers, and self-defense - The Boston Globe

heh.....I wish this thread was more about the debate over whether or not to allow teachers to cary concealed weapons in school, rather than the same old tired saw: "progressives are idiots."

I don't think you need to be a progressive to object to teachers weilding weapons in public schools. Frankly, I'm almost certain that the reason there aren't school massacres on a DAILY BASIS is ONLY because teachers ar NOT armed.

Forum List

Back