CDZ Programs opposed by Conservatives that were successes

University of Illinois Chicago. You ever want to visit a bigger bunch of anti American horseshit pack up the wife and kids and go to this fucking place. Is This Pyongyang or is it America? Fuck I don’t know...I’m on campus at the University of Illinois, Chicago in the “People’s Republic of Illinois.”

No one should be denied because of the color of their skin...but they are.
That’s why we need Affirmative Action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you trying to be funny?

The singular objective of Affirmative Action is to deny people opportunities based on the color of their skin or their sex.

So it put unqualified people on the government payroll. Real success. :290968001256257790-final:

All were qualified
Really? The fucking dingbats at the Social Security Administration over a phone call (black man on other end ) asked my uncle...whose has a long Polish last name...”How do you spell that?” So my uncle started in with B-E-N- K-.... the government worker stopped him and said “No’s...how use spells George?” True story. Bar story from my now deceased uncle. BTW...he hung the phone up.
Nice Amos n' Andy story

Now explain Affirmative Action Astronauts
People worked hard and earned their right through the Air Force Academy and the Naval Academy on their own merit without any crybaby bullshit. What’s your point “weakness?”
Wrong again Skippy.....we are no longer in the 1960s
Many astronauts come from universities and have Doctorate degrees

Now......tell us another of your Amos n’ Andy stories
If we're not in the 60's anymore why do you want to reinstate the tax code from the 60's?

The singular objective of Affirmative Action is to deny people opportunities based on the color of their skin or their sex.

Highly unlikely.

All were qualified
Really? The fucking dingbats at the Social Security Administration over a phone call (black man on other end ) asked my uncle...whose has a long Polish last name...”How do you spell that?” So my uncle started in with B-E-N- K-.... the government worker stopped him and said “No’s...how use spells George?” True story. Bar story from my now deceased uncle. BTW...he hung the phone up.
Nice Amos n' Andy story

People worked hard and earned their right through the Air Force Academy and the Naval Academy on their own merit without any crybaby bullshit. What’s your point “weakness?”

University of Illinois Chicago...the center of anti Americanism and HQ of Saul Alinsky and his communist diatribe. Wish I could have shot that fuckhead in the face. Most worthless human being in history.

Nobody gives a shit about Alinsky

Opened up opportunities for those who are not white males

Lest we forget, Bill Ayers. domestic terrorist and founder of the Weather Underground is a retired professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Education.

Bill Ayers, his wife Bernardine Dohrn, and the Obamas were close friends in Chicago. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama also taught at the University of Illinois. Communists all.

Keep in mind that young Barack Obama's mentor in Hawaii was Communist Frank M. Davis. Davis went to Hawaii from Chicago. Coincidentally, Valarie Jarrett's father was a radical journalist in Chicago at the same time as Frank Davis.

Every one is right to some degree, mistakes have been made by both party's. wonder why we want to abolish every program we don't like instead of working together to fix them so they do work. there is a lot of waste & misuse of money that causes anger from both sides, a realistic non partisan look could do wonders for many programs. limited thinking gets us in hot water every time.

Lest we forget, Bill Ayers. domestic terrorist and founder of the Weather Underground is a retired professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Education.

Bill Ayers, his wife Bernardine Dohrn, and the Obamas were close friends in Chicago. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama also taught at the University of Illinois. Communists all.

Keep in mind that young Barack Obama's mentor in Hawaii was Communist Frank M. Davis. Davis went to Hawaii from Chicago. Coincidentally, Valarie Jarrett's father was a radical journalist in Chicago at the same time as Frank Davis.
Roy Cohn

Nuff said

Nice Amos n' Andy story

University of Illinois Chicago...the center of anti Americanism and HQ of Saul Alinsky and his communist diatribe. Wish I could have shot that fuckhead in the face. Most worthless human being in history.

He is the idealogical core of Democratic Party. Do you even know the history of the ideology you subscribe to? Everything that is happening on our campuses is STRAIGHT from Alinsky manifesto.

Nice Amos n' Andy story

Hillary does. She’s not to bright. Just a spoiled rich girl from Wellesley.

Nobody ever talks about how social security (and many other social programs) are essentially giant pyramid schemes that require more and more dupes coming in and paying in at the bottom than will ever see their own benefits at the other end.

If any single citizen or small corporation ever attempted the same, the government would shut it down and jail the organizers for running a ponzi scheme.

Nice Amos n' Andy story

He is the idealogical core of Democratic Party. Do you even know the history of the ideology you subscribe to? Everything that is happening on our campuses is STRAIGHT from Alinsky manifesto.
Outside of Conservative propaganda
Nobody on the left knows who Alinsky is

Nice Amos n' Andy story

Hillary does. She’s not to bright. Just a spoiled rich girl from Wellesley.
Another RW myth
Hillary wrote a term paper on the guy 50 years ago
Only Conservatives keep his memory alive

Right, Progressives just happen to follow his "Rules for Radicals" by coincidence. I bet you want everyone to believe that no one on the far left ever heard of the "Cloward-Piven Strategy" either.

Right, Progressives just happen to follow his "Rules for Radicals" by coincidence. I bet you want everyone to believe that no one on the far left ever heard of the "Cloward-Piven Strategy" either.

It is today’s Conservatives who seem to be following Rules for Radicals

Liberals never heard of them

My ass. Your liberal heroes Obama and Hillary subscribed to this.

My ass. Your liberal heroes Obama and Hillary subscribed to this.
Republicans can’t win without Alinsky

That is why they cheat

Your using the rules now. About the ADA. Anyone of us can be disabled for any reason. So there but for the grace of God go I. But do not doubt that the costs are massive and much of it though enacted by the Federal government is forced on local governments to pay for a lot of it. And we all pay more for that in almost everything we do. In both public and private ways. On top of that there are people scamming the system costing us a lot more money. An example.....In the 1980's or so in the city I lived in, they removed and replace pavement squares adjoining to the street as the lip of the pavement was a few inches higher with cutouts that lowered to the street for wheelchairs. It cost 80 million dollars over 3 years and it was estimated there were 6 people in wheelchairs on the street in a city with over 1.5 million people. We are a spoiled nation where we pour 16 ounces of fresh clean water in an 8 oz glass.

Forum List

Back