Profiles in Trumps Support Block

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I have known a great many people involved in politics for an amateur. These are some people that I personally know who have decided to support Trump and who have shocked me with that support. Of course I am not using their real names.

Bill worked in factories all his life and lost his job a few months before he was eligible to retire. As I understand it, his employer helped him to get disability from Social Security for his back, and so even though he has only one quarter of his previous income, he is loathe to take them to court or he believes he could lose his disability. Bill watched his employer hire more and more illegals over the decades he worked at the plant, and told me when he left the place was 90% illegal labor, the few Americans were in the management roles. He became a Trump supporter from the day Trump announced. He thinks Trump will start to enforce existing immigration law and there will be more jobs available for native Americans.

Lucy was an employer at a large manufacturer back in the 80s till her part of the F16 production was moved to Mexico. Despite her vast experience at her job, she had a hard time finding work, till finally she got a job doing her old job in a minority owned company at less than half the pay. She is a proud yellow dog Democrat, but she is voting for Trump this election. She says she has had enough of companies screwing over American workers.

Caroline spent five years getting her degree and graduated with honors. She could have double majored but she wanted to leave school and get a job. Despite having the highest grades in her graduating department student body, she is still trying to get a job and working at an insurance company as a claims handler. It infuriates her that 75% of entry level jobs in her specialty are taken by people on guest worker programs and that less than half her fellow American STEM grads have found jobs in STEM fields. She is hesitant to support Trump publicly, but she tells me she is going to vote for him.

Henry was planning on working through college part time. But he had to quit for a while because his current employer has him working 8 hours straight without a break and he is too exhausted to handle a course load. His employer threatens to fire anyone on a daily basis, so his job hunt is covert and selective. He has seen people fired when it was found out that they were applying for jobs with other companies. He thinks the job market will improve under Trump, but he figures its a last shot for the workers of America. He says the kind of sweatshop management he has to deal with is growing more popular in the US as unions lose their clout.

Janice got raped years ago and her family coerced her into having an abortion. She thinks something went wrong in the procedure because she hasnt been able to have any children since. She thinks much of what was good about American culture is being lost because of unassimilated populations within the US. She believes the exBF that raped her was a foreigner, but she couldnt be sure because so many of them lie about their nationality. She says the US needs to take a short break on immigration so that the current immigrants here can assimilate into the population. I asked how long and she said, 'Maybe a couple of centuries?'

Terry's fiance was killed when an illegal sideswiped him while her fiance was riding his motorcycle. The illegal ran off and was never found. He had been arrested before and was believed to have returned to Mexico. She was baffled that our government couldnt keep the criminals out of the country and blames the government for her fiances death. She secretly supports Trump but wont tell her friends as she now has a lesbian GF and knows it would be a scandal for her.

Micheal is a truck driver and he has had plenty of work, but he is sick of the rising political class that thinks it can lie to the American people and get away with it if they have establishment ties. He loved Clinton and like Bush until the Iraq invasion. He lost faith in Obama when he started reading about the Quantitative Easing program where Obama let Wall Street banks get $4 TRILLION in hand outs, while the public 'got fucked.' He is supporting Trump instead of Sanders because he thinks Sanders cannot win, and he says if Trump only shuts down the corporate tax loopholes it will be worth it.

And all of them refuse to even discuss any other candidates. They hate the establishment as much or more than I do, but they think trump will bring about a revolution in politics that will force the establishment to break away from corporate donors. Some of that is naive, but it is their right to think so.

In the end what truly matters is that they are powering a revolution and will not be distracted by the antics of the literati whining about made up attacks on the Pope, immigrants or anything else they might pull. They recognize that the literati are paid by corporate owners and the people mean nothing to them any more.

Last edited:
Where did those stories come from? Are these your stories or are you quoting from somewhere else?

Where did those stories come from? Are these your stories or are you quoting from somewhere else?
These are people I personally know, so there are no links. Since I do not have their permission to use their names, I felt it necessary to use alliases and change some details about them.

Janice should see a doctor
She did, as the events were a long time ago. Apparently putting some kind of small cut in the uterus is a technique some abortion doctors will do to make sure that young adults cant have more babies, for a time. They usually heal up afterwards and become fertile again. This lady did not.

But some things live with you upstairs no matter what physically may be.

She hated the woman that took her to the clinic for about 20 years as she thinks that that lady paid the abortionist under the table to make sure the abortion happened.

I tried to call up a conservative columnist to tell him the story and get it published using alliases, but he said these things happened all the time and it wasnt real news.

Janice should see a doctor
She did, as the events were a long time ago. Apparently putting some kind of small cut in the uterus is a technique some abortion doctors will do to make sure that young adults cant have more babies, for a time. They usually heal up afterwards and become fertile again. This lady did not.

But some things live with you upstairs no matter what physically may be.

She hated the woman that took her to the clinic for about 20 years as she thinks that that lady paid the abortionist under the table to make sure the abortion happened.

I tried to call up a conservative columnist to tell him the story and get it published using alliases, but he said these things happened all the time and it wasnt real news.

I have never heard of the procedure you describe-----in fact a small slit in the UTERUS would not render a lady infertile------YOU MAY BE REFERRING to slits
in the FALLOPIAN TUBES------slit and sewn-----it is a TUBAL LIGATION.
However-----abortions-----as far as I know-----were not done as major surgery-----
they were done via the cervix------usually. WHAT "HAPPENED ALL THE TIME"?? ------people got paid off to render a person infertile? where did
that happen and why would a LADY want to do that to another person? There
are many causes of infertility---------and they can be evaluated

I have never heard of the procedure you describe-----in fact a small slit in the UTERUS would not render a lady infertile------YOU MAY BE REFERRING to slits
in the FALLOPIAN TUBES------slit and sewn-----it is a TUBAL LIGATION.
However-----abortions-----as far as I know-----were not done as major surgery-----
they were done via the cervix------usually. WHAT "HAPPENED ALL THE TIME"?? ------people got paid off to render a person infertile? where did
that happen and why would a LADY want to do that to another person? There
are many causes of infertility---------and they can be evaluated
Mmmm, cant go into too much detail, but the specifically used phrase was 'a small scratch in her uterus'.

How clinically accurate that is, I dont know.

It is so inappropriate for the Pope to say Donald Trump doesn't sound like a Christian. No conservative American does! How unfair to single Trump out.

It is so inappropriate for the Pope to say Donald Trump doesn't sound like a Christian. No conservative American does! How unfair to single Trump out.
Yes it is inappropriate, but then who can say they fully live the life that Jesus Christ challenged us to live?

As it turns out, the Pope did not say the harsh things the American media once again lied about anyway.

I think millions of Americans think as you and those in your story do. The question is - can Trump get them up and to the polls to stop whomever the Dimbocraps anoint.

I think millions of Americans think as you and those in your story do. The question is - can Trump get them up and to the polls to stop whomever the Dimbocraps anoint.
Yes, that is the question.

Blue collar people tend to be less organized and willful than the elites that manipulate them, for example the race wedge they use every two years to divide use against each other.

But it seems that 'Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice shame on me' is finally getting around to use as a middle class meme.

The story about the rape followed by the coerced abortion followed by the slight white supremacist confession sounds potentially false.

Here's the real problem with the OP's thread. If it is false, it proves that the rightwing movement has fully embraced the Trotskyite credo of lying for a "good" cause. You see this strategy at Fox News, and it has lead to a generation of Republicans who see information not as correlating to reality but purely as a political tool.

People who lie because they want to make the world a better place are dangerous. The fact that the OP probably had zero psychological conflicts when posting this stuff is scary.

I have known a great many people involved in politics for an amateur. These are some people that I personally know who have decided to support Trump and who have shocked me with that support. Of course I am not using their real names.

Bill worked in factories all his life and lost his job a few months before he was eligible to retire. As I understand it, his employer helped him to get disability from Social Security for his back, and so even though he has only one quarter of his previous income, he is loathe to take them to court or he believes he could lose his disability. Bill watched his employer hire more and more illegals over the decades he worked at the plant, and told me when he left the place was 90% illegal labor, the few Americans were in the management roles. He became a Trump supporter from the day Trump announced. He thinks Trump will start to enforce existing immigration law and there will be more jobs available for native Americans.

Lucy was an employer at a large manufacturer back in the 80s till her part of the F16 production was moved to Mexico. Despite her vast experience at her job, she had a hard time finding work, till finally she got a job doing her old job in a minority owned company at less than half the pay. She is a proud yellow dog Democrat, but she is voting for Trump this election. She says she has had enough of companies screwing over American workers.

Caroline spent five years getting her degree and graduated with honors. She could have double majored but she wanted to leave school and get a job. Despite having the highest grades in her graduating department student body, she is still trying to get a job and working at an insurance company as a claims handler. It infuriates her that 75% of entry level jobs in her specialty are taken by people on guest worker programs and that less than half her fellow American STEM grads have found jobs in STEM fields. She is hesitant to support Trump publicly, but she tells me she is going to vote for him.

Henry was planning on working through college part time. But he had to quit for a while because his current employer has him working 8 hours straight without a break and he is too exhausted to handle a course load. His employer threatens to fire anyone on a daily basis, so his job hunt is covert and selective. He has seen people fired when it was found out that they were applying for jobs with other companies. He thinks the job market will improve under Trump, but he figures its a last shot for the workers of America. He says the kind of sweatshop management he has to deal with is growing more popular in the US as unions lose their clout.

Janice got raped years ago and her family coerced her into having an abortion. She thinks something went wrong in the procedure because she hasnt been able to have any children since. She thinks much of what was good about American culture is being lost because of unassimilated populations within the US. She believes the exBF that raped her was a foreigner, but she couldnt be sure because so many of them lie about their nationality. She says the US needs to take a short break on immigration so that the current immigrants here can assimilate into the population. I asked how long and she said, 'Maybe a couple of centuries?'

Terry's fiance was killed when an illegal sideswiped him while her fiance was riding his motorcycle. The illegal ran off and was never found. He had been arrested before and was believed to have returned to Mexico. She was baffled that our government couldnt keep the criminals out of the country and blames the government for her fiances death. She secretly supports Trump but wont tell her friends as she now has a lesbian GF and knows it would be a scandal for her.

Micheal is a truck driver and he has had plenty of work, but he is sick of the rising political class that thinks it can lie to the American people and get away with it if they have establishment ties. He loved Clinton and like Bush until the Iraq invasion. He lost faith in Obama when he started reading about the Quantitative Easing program where Obama let Wall Street banks get $4 TRILLION in hand outs, while the public 'got fucked.' He is supporting Trump instead of Sanders because he thinks Sanders cannot win, and he says if Trump only shuts down the corporate tax loopholes it will be worth it.

And all of them refuse to even discuss any other candidates. They hate the establishment as much or more than I do, but they think trump will bring about a revolution in politics that will force the establishment to break away from corporate donors. Some of that is naive, but it is their right to think so.

In the end what truly matters is that they are powering a revolution and will not be distracted by the antics of the literati whining about made up attacks on the Pope, immigrants or anything else they might pull. They recognize that the literati are paid by corporate owners and the people mean nothing to them any more.

I also know many people supporting Trump.

Most of the reasons are as follows--------->

1. Some worked for GOP candidates running for congress and the Senate. When most of them won, all the promises turned to crickets....

2. believe he is the best person by far to re-ignite the economy.

3. know that illegal immigration has gone to far, and he will do his best to stem the tide.

As far as 3 goes, we had a pretty big get together during the holidays, and of course politics came up, meaning Trump and illegal immigration. About 40 to 50 people were there, and some were Democrats. (not many, but a few friends of ours)

Make a long story short, as it went on and got a little heated, one guy asked if he could say something. What he said turned a few more people into Trump supporters as none of us could make a case he was wrong.

Went something like this----------> We all went to school and learned of supply and demand. If you have 100 jobs chasing 95 American workers, they offer more because if not, someone is out of luck. When that happens, you let in 5 immigrants, balance restored.

But, if you have 100 jobs chasing 95 American workers, and 25 illegal aliens, everything being equal, if everyone can do the job, they want the illegals 1st because they can get them cheaper. In the end, you probably have 20 Americans out of a job because since the 25 illegals got hired 1st, you now only have 75 jobs left, so they are out in the cold.

And then, wage pressure does not exist if their is no shortage of labor. As long as they can fill the job at THEIR price, why would they give a raise? They would just replace you.

Well, that was that, and I really and honestly tried to find fault with the logic, I couldn't. Neither could anyone else there. Maybe some of you can. If so, I would be interested.

From my experience, the majority of trump supporters I know fall into one category. People that have simply had it with business as usual. They despise politicians in general, this latest crop even more so, and just figure lets try something else, can't be any worse than the alternatives.

The story about the rape followed by the coerced abortion followed by the slight white supremacist confession sounds potentially false.

Here's the real problem with the OP's thread. If it is false, it proves that the rightwing movement has fully embraced the Trotskyite credo of lying for a "good" cause. You see this strategy at Fox News, and it has lead to a generation of Republicans who see information not as correlating to reality but purely as a political tool.

People who lie because they want to make the world a better place are dangerous. The fact that the OP probably had zero psychological conflicts when posting this stuff is scary.
People like you who can read accounts of other people then dismiss it out of hand due to some bullshit you pull out of your ass is scarier even still.

Donald Trump: 22 things the Republican believes

Another BBC opinion piece that provides some excellent information. It comes at an appropriate time as the Nevada GOP Caucus approaches and I've got to make up my mind who to support.

There are so many things on this list that I support. But, how often do we hear things about candidates BEFORE election is different from what they do AFTER.

Check it out for yourselves @ Donald Trump: 22 things the Republican believes - BBC News

I also know many people supporting Trump.

Most of the reasons are as follows--------->

1. Some worked for GOP candidates running for congress and the Senate. When most of them won, all the promises turned to crickets....

2. believe he is the best person by far to re-ignite the economy.

3. know that illegal immigration has gone to far, and he will do his best to stem the tide.

As far as 3 goes, we had a pretty big get together during the holidays, and of course politics came up, meaning Trump and illegal immigration. About 40 to 50 people were there, and some were Democrats. (not many, but a few friends of ours)

Make a long story short, as it went on and got a little heated, one guy asked if he could say something. What he said turned a few more people into Trump supporters as none of us could make a case he was wrong.

Went something like this----------> We all went to school and learned of supply and demand. If you have 100 jobs chasing 95 American workers, they offer more because if not, someone is out of luck. When that happens, you let in 5 immigrants, balance restored.

But, if you have 100 jobs chasing 95 American workers, and 25 illegal aliens, everything being equal, if everyone can do the job, they want the illegals 1st because they can get them cheaper. In the end, you probably have 20 Americans out of a job because since the 25 illegals got hired 1st, you now only have 75 jobs left, so they are out in the cold.

And then, wage pressure does not exist if their is no shortage of labor. As long as they can fill the job at THEIR price, why would they give a raise? They would just replace you.

Well, that was that, and I really and honestly tried to find fault with the logic, I couldn't. Neither could anyone else there. Maybe some of you can. If so, I would be interested.

No, I think your friend explained it perfectly well.

The USA is a beacon to the world, a life boat of democracy and liberty. But if we pull too many people into the damned boat we risk the boat and everyone in it.

The preferable way of doing immigration and work visas is to have employers run job listings on every major news outlet locally and with job search engines on the internet and after 6 months of listing the job, if no Americans take the job, then let them have a guest worker.

But nothing remotely like the legal process is happening. I am looking for work and I have had two Asian Indian recruiters call notify me for jobs, one in Chicago and one in Charleston SC. Unless they are commuting jobs, I cant really take them, but it counts in their 'Americans contacted' count, I guess. These people game the system and make fools of our government and fuck over native Americans.

It is past time for that to stop.

Forum List

Back