Professor finds evidence of alien technology

You are not alone in accepting the statement at face value OP and it looks as though only you and I have read the linked report in full detail so far. There is an abundance of evidence showing that we have been visited a few times ( probably five) but there are certain unbalanced personality types who are incapable of reacting sanely to this and similar hypotheses . Probably the same sort of people who believe that Covid was not weaponised , that the so called therapies were not Killer Shots and that the US-Ukey Nazis are doing quite well in their battle with Russia etc . Let cognitively rigid people fester in their own inflexibility, Scruffy . They are not worth the time and effort , imo .

We Recovered Shock-Resisting Steel in the Debris Field of the First Recognized Interstellar Meteor, IM1

1689009424414.png

Diary of an Interstellar Voyage: Part 15 (June 19, 2023)

As happens so often with these 'click-bait', the title doesn't exactly match the text. No where in the text does Loeb claim these micro-sheres are "definitely alien manufacture".
End of article excerpt;
~~~
The research and analysis is just beginning at Harvard. Loeb is trying to understand if the spherules are artificial or natural. If they are natural, it will give the researchers insight into what materials may exist outside of our solar system. If it is artificial, the questions really begin.
He still has more debris to research, and hours of unwatched footage from the camera attached to their sled. He believes there is a chance the spherules could be small breadcrumbs to a bigger find.

"They also help us pinpoint any big piece of the meteor we could find in a future expedition," detailed Loeb, "We hope to find a big piece of this object that survived the impact because then we can tell if it's a rock or technological gadget."
~~~
Also;
Loeb and his team just brought the materials back to Harvard for analysis. The U.S. Space Command confirmed with almost near certainty, 99.999%, that the material came from another solar system. The government gave Loeb a 10 km (6.2 mile) radius of where it may have landed.
~~~~~

No where in the text does Loeb claim these micro-sheres are "definitely alien manufacture".
This is why I went directly to the source material all the journalists, no matter what piece you are reading, are using. Post # 21 is his most recent public research diary update.

"Alien," only has the meaning of, extra-solar, not necessarily extraterrestrial life.

But I know you are one of the few folks on this forum that actually reads articles and posts on external web-sites, other than just this forum. There is, so much of it to go through, if you have the time. . .

7sawxu.jpg

In the drawings of the ancient Altai, there are objects similar to flying objects, such as rockets and flying saucers.

%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%8E%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BA%D0%BE.jpeg

It has never been clear what existential difference it would make to humans if other intelligent comparable beings also existed.

It has never been clear what existential difference it would make to humans if other intelligent comparable beings also existed.
Well.....the Orson Welles radio broadcast of martians landing on earth might give a clue.

He's not a scientist, but he plays one for gulible libs

Well bill nye never claimed to be a scientist. His degree is in mechanical engineering. On his show he teaches things we already know but in a entertaining way to educate kids.

He doesn't generate new sciences or alter proven sciences, just just introduces them to people.

Even his debate with the creationist was him proving and demonstrating known facts about the planet.

He isn't a scientist, he is a very smart man that is uses his entertainment skills to teach people. Just like Mr Wizard did when I was a kid.

That is how people with hum drum minds typically respond, although I tend to privately think of them as thick as pig shit . Silently of course . I know how difficult it is for the Cognitively Rigid, but push your brain buttons hard and see if you can increase your lateral thinking power and apply Critical Thinking analysis and critique before showing me how limited you are . Above all , DYOFR .Conspiracy Theorist indeed .Thats someone who does not see that SARS2 Covid 19 was not an engineered bio weapon and that the therapy treatments were not Killer Shots .The best ones are also Flat Earth fans. BTW . Remind yourself of the meaning of the term , Hypotheses .SeePost9 . Apology assumed .

Attachments

• IMG_8058.gif
    IMG_8058.gif
    852 KB · Views: 6

Forum List

Back