Professor finds evidence of alien technology

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
A professor at Harvard believes he's found evidence of alien technology, from a meteor that landed off Papua New Guinea in 2014.

US Space command confirms with 99.99% certainty the material came from another solar system.

So he trolled the ocean, found some debris that was manufactured ... and concluded therefore it must be Aliens.

It apparently never occurred to him that humans cause debris to fall into the oceans.

A professor at Harvard believes he's found evidence of alien technology, from a meteor that landed off Papua New Guinea in 2014.

US Space command confirms with 99.99% certainty the material came from another solar system.
:icon_rolleyes:

So he trolled the ocean, found some debris that was manufactured ... and concluded therefore it must be Aliens.

It apparently never occurred to him that humans cause debris to fall into the oceans.
Some meteorites are almost solid nickel-iron. They come down blazing. When molten metal falls into water and rapidly cools it becomes very hard and brittle. No one made these things.

Last edited:
I'm going call bullshit on this claim from the article.

Yes, the small meteor that hit the earth was probably interstellar. However, there's no evidence that his microspheres came from that particular meteor.

Nature has a bunch of ways in which it creates microspheres. Different meteors can make them. Humans can make them.

I'd call Avi Loeb the overlord of confirmation bias. He wants it to be Aliens, so he sees Aliens everywhere. But without a "chain of custody", it's meaningless. If he could show isotope ratios that don't match those of earth, that could show instellar origin, but it still doesn't show Aliens did it.

You are not alone in accepting the statement at face value OP and it looks as though only you and I have read the linked report in full detail so far. There is an abundance of evidence showing that we have been visited a few times ( probably five) but there are certain unbalanced personality types who are incapable of reacting sanely to this and similar hypotheses . Probably the same sort of people who believe that Covid was not weaponised , that the so called therapies were not Killer Shots and that the US-Ukey Nazis are doing quite well in their battle with Russia etc . Let cognitively rigid people fester in their own inflexibility, Scruffy . They are not worth the time and effort , imo .

You are not alone in accepting the statement at face value OP and it looks as though only you and I have read the linked report in full detail so far. There is an abundance of evidence showing that we have been visited a few times ( probably five) but there are certain unbalanced personality types who are incapable of reacting sanely to this and similar hypotheses . Probably the same sort of people who believe that Covid was not weaponised , that the so called therapies were not Killer Shots and that the US-Ukey Nazis are doing quite well in their battle with Russia etc . Let cognitively rigid people fester in their own inflexibility, Scruffy . They are not worth the time and effort , imo .
The conspiracy forum is waiting for you.

This is the kind of nonsense that gives real science a bad reputation

This guy says "Hold my beer and watch this..."

1688868813885.jpeg

The conspiracy forum is waiting for you.
That is how people with hum drum minds typically respond, although I tend to privately think of them as thick as pig shit . Silently of course . I know how difficult it is for the Cognitively Rigid, but push your brain buttons hard and see if you can increase your lateral thinking power and apply Critical Thinking analysis and critique before showing me how limited you are . Above all , DYOFR .Conspiracy Theorist indeed .Thats someone who does not see that SARS2 Covid 19 was not an engineered bio weapon and that the therapy treatments were not Killer Shots .The best ones are also Flat Earth fans. BTW . Remind yourself of the meaning of the term , Hypotheses .SeePost9 . Apology assumed .

Last edited:
Still waiting for the mothership to pick you up?

If you're referring the the Heaven's Gate cult who believed that, they were all Southern California liberals.

So were the followers of Jim Jones: California liberals.

I know for a fact that that luiza isn't one of those. She's very conservative.

How could you know that for a fact? Are you siblings? Roommates?

The UK has right-wingers too, but all we right-wingers have secret handshakes and passwords, so we can recognize each other.

Ooops, I shouldn't have disclosed that.

Forum List

Back