Professional fruitcake and hypocrite, Alan West - again

Stooopud rw's.

If you dare say a creep is a creep, all they can see is the color of his skin.

Why do rw's believe that being creepy automatically means you're black?

Who is the real racist?

Hint: you don't see libs sending racist cartoons and emails about President Obama.

Case closed.

Why is it that anyone that says anything negative about Obama is automatically a racist. It has nothing to do with his policies, we don't like the color of his skin. That is all.

Do you not see the double standard???

West would be a phenomenal VP choice, one that could actually lead the country should something happen to the President. Nothing like Biden.

Last edited:
Luddly neddite thinks Allen West is creepy? Really ?
At least he can speak well and speaks for the majority of this nation.
I think that Rep. Bobby Rush from Illinois is creepy. The man can't even speak very well.
He breaks the rules of the House of Representatives.
Allen West has never done this creepy kind of stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQ7T8iiNEo]Congressman Bobby Rush Kicked Off House Floor For Wearing Hoodie - YouTube[/ame]

Uh, SickRick Santorum is lily white but that doesn't make him any less creepy.

Yeah, I know, you rw's just love the possibility of having a National Sex Sheriff but normal people know he's creepy.

Alan West would be creepy if he was white or purple wit pink polka dots. He's creepy. Period. you can try to make that FACT racist if you want but what you're really doing is hiding behind that really really stupid accusation.

You're creepy. You're a racist.

Uh, SickRick Santorum is lily white but that doesn't make him any less creepy.

Yeah, I know, you rw's just love the possibility of having a National Sex Sheriff but normal people know he's creepy.

Alan West would be creepy if he was white or purple wit pink polka dots. He's creepy. Period. you can try to make that FACT racist if you want but what you're really doing is hiding behind that really really stupid accusation.

Are you pretending to be dense, and miss the point that you were just being given your own medicine...it's hilarious watching you get all defensive over sarcasm.:D

Oh no, he's not pretending, he really IS that fucking stupid. Most leftists are.

Where did I say that?

WTF is wrong with rw's that they never just look at an issue or post head on? WHY do they always have to turn it into something else?

Are ALL rw's this dishonest? Or is it that they don't dare really look very closely at their choices?

I'm just so sick of their lies.

That shit went right over your head...hypocrite.:lmao:

Yes it did, as do most things more complicated than unwrapping a granola bar.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Stooopud rw's.

If you dare say a creep is a creep, all they can see is the color of his skin.

Why do rw's believe that being creepy automatically means you're black?

Who is the real racist?

Hint: you don't see libs sending racist cartoons and emails about President Obama.

Case closed.

This is hilarious shit right here!

I definately have to bookmark this thread.

I think hatred and racism have skewed your thinking lefties. Alan West is a retired Airborne Army officer and a conservative Black congressman. Barney Frank is a fruitcake.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back