problem solved

mnbasketball

Mar 4, 2011
NPR has now been defunded by the right, all 2.4 million that they recieved from the fed govt showld be gone, they will have to figure it out on their own. But of course many local stations that were paid to carry many stories will now fold, so be it.

So now that Americas problems have been solved, what do we do next.

We have gone after the millions of dollars we paid our state workers that many don't think they are worth.

But does anyone think we will ever do anything about the health care problem. We have a fixed health care where we spend twice as much as any other society in the major world.

We have a financial system that 5 million people are stripping the wealth of our country off in their attemp to get wealthy, using any bogus scam they can come up with.

We have an education system that isn't keeping up with needs as people who are comming out after paying large sums of money are not any more prepared then those who have little or none, yet it's costing us billions.

Our intrasector of roads, rivers and air are falling apart but the country doesn't want to tackle it because it cost money.

The only constants we have are the rich are staying and getting richer and the rest of society is being asked to give up more.

So we screw over every person who has little of anything, like the poor and welfare or the union workers and higher pay or NPR and all we have done is take billions out of the hands of people who spend and buy while saving what abouts to pennies as we do nothing to solve our real problems.

NPR has now been defunded by the right, all 2.4 million that they recieved from the fed govt showld be gone, they will have to figure it out on their own. But of course many local stations that were paid to carry many stories will now fold, so be it...

Where is Micheal Moore? He farts $2.4 million every morning before breakfast. This really should not be a problem for the rich leftists.

NPR has now been defunded by the right, all 2.4 million that they recieved from the fed govt showld be gone, they will have to figure it out on their own. But of course many local stations that were paid to carry many stories will now fold, so be it.

So now that Americas problems have been solved, what do we do next.

We have gone after the millions of dollars we paid our state workers that many don't think they are worth.

But does anyone think we will ever do anything about the health care problem. We have a fixed health care where we spend twice as much as any other society in the major world.

We have a financial system that 5 million people are stripping the wealth of our country off in their attemp to get wealthy, using any bogus scam they can come up with.

We have an education system that isn't keeping up with needs as people who are comming out after paying large sums of money are not any more prepared then those who have little or none, yet it's costing us billions.

Our intrasector of roads, rivers and air are falling apart but the country doesn't want to tackle it because it cost money.
The only constants we have are the rich are staying and getting richer and the rest of society is being asked to give up more.

So we screw over every person who has little of anything, like the poor and welfare or the union workers and higher pay or NPR and all we have done is take billions out of the hands of people who spend and buy while saving what abouts to pennies as we do nothing to solve our real problems.

Spoken like a true uneducated, "we pissed money away on your education" communist..

The only thing worth listening to on NPR was Garrison Keiller. The rest of that shit was nothing but left wing propaganda.

You know what willow, your the kind of bitch that if allowed to go out in public without an armed guard would get the shit kicked out of you on a daily basis. You got to be the most low class person on this board, who nothing to say that would be of any useful purpose except to start a fight.

you are one DFCwab

LEFT WING PROPAGANDA-an account of what has taken place as it happened.

Right wing new is-an account of why it needed to happen and then a discussion why it was needed.

If NPR really serves a purpose, they'll be able to stand on their own without $.01 from the American taxpayers.

You know what willow, your the kind of bitch that if allowed to go out in public without an armed guard would get the shit kicked out of you on a daily basis. You got to be the most low class person on this board, who nothing to say that would be of any useful purpose except to start a fight.

you are one DFCwab

Oh... the irony.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only thing worth listening to on NPR was Garrison Keiller. The rest of that shit was nothing but left wing propaganda.

How would you know since you don't listen to NPR. I seldom listen to them but everytime I do if it doesn't mean anything to me I go to another station, just like I do with Rush and Hanity and the other dilldoo, about 5 minutes is about I can do.

How would you know since you don't listen to NPR. I seldom listen to them but everytime I do if it doesn't mean anything to me I go to another station, just like I do with Rush and Hanity and the other dilldoo, about 5 minutes is about I can do.

English not your native tongue?

NPR is fully funded by rich liberal private contributions. The Foundations benefiting the 2nd,3rd and 4th generation progeny of ex-capitalists are the largest contributors. They will be fine without the government tit to suck on.

Last edited:

I never listened to Keiller while driving. Falling asleep at the wheel isn't healthy.

NPR does have a lot of good programming. Over the years (and yes I've been listening to it 25 years now) I got the hang of filtering out the liberal clap trap. That said, even if NPR totally disappeard tomorrow I wouldn't give a shit.

I listened to it long enough to know that it was nothing but pure horse shit. I then changed the station to that long-hair elevator almost-make you gag music.

NPR is fully funded by rich liberal private contributions. The Foundations benefiting the 2nd and 3rd generation progeny of ex-capitalists are the largest contributors. They will be fine without the government tit to suck on.

I kinda feel the same way about companies that the government has military contracts with...and that we could probably cut around 300 billion for this year's budget..right off the bat. Starting with the high tech fighters that have no function..because there are no planes to dog fight in the type of wars we've been fighting recently.

But it's a "dog fight" to even mention that in congress.

NPR is fully funded by rich liberal private contributions. The Foundations benefiting the 2nd and 3rd generation progeny of ex-capitalists are the largest contributors. They will be fine without the government tit to suck on.

I kinda feel the same way about companies that the government has military contracts with...and that we could probably cut around 300 billion for this year's budget..right off the bat. Starting with the high tech fighters that have no function..because there are no planes to dog fight in the type of wars we've been fighting recently.

Sooo, NPR and the Military serve equivalent roles?

This stretch should be yogafantastospectacularisimo...

Last edited:
I think I need to trade mark 'yogafantastospectacularisimo' before Charlie Sheen beats me to it....

No..actually NPR has a useful role.

No..actually NPR has a useful role.

They both serve useful roles, just not the same role. One requires billions of dollars in capital funding to build and operate and deploy stuff that keeps the bad guys from killing us...and the other is a talk radio program.

Forum List

Back