Probe finds no proof of ‘racist or offensive statements’ by Covington Catholic students...

No, what we really hate is seeing the smart ass children of the white elite showing disrespect and bad behaviour and putting themselves in dangers, and then having their parents tell them they behaved like fine young gentlemen, because they didn't. The whole encounter is tribalism run amok.

It's always the kids whose behaviour is the WORST that have the parents who stand there saying "My son would never behave like that". These people hired a public relations agency to come up with a plausible denial that their son was some kind of modern day Ghandi standing up to tryany, when he was, in reality, a rude little shit, being disrespect to a tribal elder.

When you're buying your kid's way out of trouble at this age, by age 40, you have a guy who thinks he can buy his way out of anything.
Ooooh...really upset because you can't burn these white kids at the stake, aren't you.

They had the gall to stand there while being harassed by some black nut jobs and then some fake Viet Nam vet activist/Native American who was banging a drum in their faces and take it with calm detachment. How that must make your putrid blood boil!

Yes, they were so white and Christian and they failed to react to the provocations of racist lunatics and catfish mouthed liars like Nathan Phillips. I can see how that would make you seethe with rage and lose all contact with reality.

Maybe you should organize a drum circle in your living room, if you have one, and ask your Great Spirit (a bottle of Jim Beam, probably) to give you counsel and peace of mind.

Aren't you just the fine Christian asshole spreading lies and hate. I am a white Christian woman, a Presbyterian, an elder in my congregation, and a Sunday School teacher. If any of my children had ever shown such disrespect an elder and a community leader, he'd be making public apology and doing volunteer work with the local native community until he learned his manners.

Jim Beam isn't fit for pigs. Only a heathen would drink that stuff.
Lol
Here is the full video, and that piece of shit Phillips is the one that approached that kid, not the other way around.... you fucking moron

3d872697-0a4d-4ed5-b583-e7d01ddaeb22-jpeg.242916

You know you hypocritical right-wingers have no room to flap your gums about anyone's behavior after your treatment of David Hogg, right? None whatsoever. No one is interested in your faux outrage butthurt, sorry.
Well, Mr. Weed...I'm quite pleased that these unfairly maligned students have been vindicated and yet again another hyped instance of leftist outrage has been shown to be a farcical invention of the left wing media (always looking for ways to keep their client audience in a state of indignant agitation).
So no "faux outrage butthurt" here, sir.

And what about our treatment of David Camera Hogg? Who tried to make him a media star and put him at the center of well financed astroturfed campaign? Not the folks on the right. No way!
No, Mr. Weed...he turned the glaring spotlight on himself and now says he wants to run for Congress. Imagine that! A shy unassuming boy like little Davey! David Hogg calls for Michelle Obama to run in 2020: 'End this madness'

So if he loves the political wars and being a mouthpiece for the left wing meat grinder then he invites all the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune on himself, doesn't he? Of course he does.
Your pitiful mewling about the rough deal a little shit like David Hogg got is all bulllcrap, it turns out. Pull up your big boy pants and stop the cringe worthy pity party.

Eat a dick. Political theater is soap opera for wingers. The fact you're so into it is predictable. You can explain your winger bias away using bad faith arguments all day long. Your kind are always gigantic hypocrites, but you probably knew that already.

You mean because YOU didn't see any on the few videos tsken, it never happened.....ROTFLMFAO..... YOU ALSO DIDN'T SEE THE 9/11 HIJACKERS WITHIN THE PLANES!!!

No one trusts anything you lying MFers has to say. Fake news. Move on, dickhead.
Yes, the ABNORMALS BRILLIANCE DIMS in comparison to this salamanders!!!

I'm no Democrat, but you're certainly a winger idiot.
Then what are you. Just plain stupid?

Perhaps. Still smarter than you, tho.
Perhaps....you are definitely in the salamander IQ league!

No, what we really hate is seeing the smart ass children of the white elite showing disrespect and bad behaviour and putting themselves in dangers, and then having their parents tell them they behaved like fine young gentlemen, because they didn't. The whole encounter is tribalism run amok.

It's always the kids whose behaviour is the WORST that have the parents who stand there saying "My son would never behave like that". These people hired a public relations agency to come up with a plausible denial that their son was some kind of modern day Ghandi standing up to tryany, when he was, in reality, a rude little shit, being disrespect to a tribal elder.

When you're buying your kid's way out of trouble at this age, by age 40, you have a guy who thinks he can buy his way out of anything.
Ooooh...really upset because you can't burn these white kids at the stake, aren't you.

They had the gall to stand there while being harassed by some black nut jobs and then some fake Viet Nam vet activist/Native American who was banging a drum in their faces and take it with calm detachment. How that must make your putrid blood boil!

Yes, they were so white and Christian and they failed to react to the provocations of racist lunatics and catfish mouthed liars like Nathan Phillips. I can see how that would make you seethe with rage and lose all contact with reality.

Maybe you should organize a drum circle in your living room, if you have one, and ask your Great Spirit (a bottle of Jim Beam, probably) to give you counsel and peace of mind.

Aren't you just the fine Christian asshole spreading lies and hate. I am a white Christian woman, a Presbyterian, an elder in my congregation, and a Sunday School teacher. If any of my children had ever shown such disrespect an elder and a community leader, he'd be making public apology and doing volunteer work with the local native community until he learned his manners.

Lol
You fucking moron, that drunk Indian activist Phillips is the one that approached the kid you fucking blind bat.
Your political correctness has made you fucking delusional
-------------------------------- or simply a liar .

Aren't you just the fine Christian asshole spreading lies and hate. I am a white Christian woman, a Presbyterian, an elder in my congregation, and a Sunday School teacher.
Wow! Nice Christian attitude there lady. Now why I remember why I dropped out of the Presbyterian flock decades ago.
Do you talk to your Sunday school groups with that mouth?

If any of my children had ever shown such disrespect an elder and a community leader, he'd be making public apology and doing volunteer work with the local native community until he learned his manners.
I didn't see any disrespect towards someone blatantly trying to provoke a reaction or conflict. That's what these so called "activists" feed on , you know.
I saw high school aged students not escalating a situation and not allowing themselves to be provoked.
But as I said I'm sure you wish you could burn them alive for what they didn't do.

Then you don't deny posting in an alcohol fueled rage? You only deny your brand? Good to know.

Every time some yahoo tells me all about me on this board, they not only get it wrong, they get it SPECTACULARLY WRONG. That last time I did anything in a drunken rage was over 40 years ago, when my ex-husband phoned me up three days after he had left to move 1/2 way across the country to a new life, to tell me he had made and mistake and he was leaving for home tomorrow. I drank half a bottle of Johnny Walker Red and called him back.

I'm barely a social drinker, much less the chronic alcoholic you seem to think. Generally speaking, people project their own inadequacies and foibles on to others so that the accusations you make about others, especially other people you don't know and haven't met, says much more about YOU, than it does about me.

I'm a 70 year old woman who isn't under a doctor's care, takes no prescription medications, owns a bicycle and not a car, and lives less than a mile from the lake. I still have my size 8 wedding dress. I tried it on the other day. I can get into but the belt that fit around the my then 26" waist, after 70 years and three kids, is just not going to happen.

As for the Covington Kids. Watch the ENTIRE video, you dupe. Nor the PR firm edit, but the entire video.

Even Sandman says he did the wrong thing, and he should have walked away, right from the start. The kid is smarrter than the adults around him.

Eat a dick. Political theater is soap opera for wingers. The fact you're so into it is predictable. You can explain your winger bias away using bad faith arguments all day long. Your kind are always gigantic hypocrites, but you probably knew that already.
What I know is you should stay in the shallow end of the pool since your rhetorical water wings will not keep your
simpleton arguments afloat for very long. You just aren't very smart, God bless ya' for trying though.

I accept your gracious surrender though I knew all along your dim witted points would never withstand any scrutiny.
I don't feel like eating a dick but I think that's fine for you if that's what you like doing (you seem to go there readily so I think you do).

....this has been the case for most of the dumbass shit in the MSM for the last few years
....they make it out to be racial when it is NOT
WHITE cop shoots BLACK man
Starbucks
etc etc

Forum List

Back