Probe finds no proof of ‘racist or offensive statements’ by Covington Catholic students...

Every time some yahoo tells me all about me on this board, they not only get it wrong, they get it SPECTACULARLY WRONG. That last time I did anything in a drunken rage was over 40 years ago, when my ex-husband phoned me up three days after he had left to move 1/2 way across the country to a new life, to tell me he had made and mistake and he was leaving for home tomorrow. I drank half a bottle of Johnny Walker Red and called him back.
I had a bad spouse too. She never came back but wants to remain friends.
I have not taken up her offer.
I'm barely a social drinker, much less the chronic alcoholic you seem to think. Generally speaking, people project their own inadequacies and foibles on to others so that the accusations you make about others, especially other people you don't know and haven't met, says much more about YOU, than it does about me.
Sorry...just trying to understand what would make you rage at these Catholic kids so much. Is it anti-Papist bigotry?
As for my drinking I have probably one six pack of beer per year. I used to drink a lot. I do not now.
It's a phase younger people go through, unless one is truly alcoholic, and I am not.
I'm a 70 year old woman who isn't under a doctor's care, takes no prescription medications, owns a bicycle and not a car, and lives less than a mile from the lake. I still have my size 8 wedding dress. I tried it on the other day. I can get into but the belt that fit around the my then 26" waist, after 70 years and three kids, is just not going to happen.
You seem like a classy dame and it makes me wonder what triggered such misplaced anger against these kids.
I guess only you can answer that. As for me, I thought the kids were acting stupidly (and posted as much) on the first day.
But then I looked at the facts and videos and am honestly happy I withdrew my original comment.
As for the Covington Kids. Watch the ENTIRE video, you dupe. Nor the PR firm edit, but the entire video.
I have, you sweet buttercup!

Even Sandman says he did the wrong thing, and he should have walked away, right from the start. The kid is smarrter than the adults around him.
I never heard that comment and don't know where you walk away to when there is no place to hide at the National Mall.
If freaks and hate filled clowns want to attack you for your MAGA hat you are at their mercy and I would have left my hat at home knowing how it triggers retards.
But I respect a kid brave enough and sure enough of himself to not let himself
be bullied into hiding that part of him away.

But really...see what it is that triggers your rage. It isn't healthy.

Last edited:
"The statements we obtained from students and chaperones are remarkably consistent," the investigators said. “And, the statements are consistent with the videos we reviewed."

That's true.

When everyone is telling the truth you get the truth.

Nick Sandmann is a modern-day Gandhi. He remained poised and dignified like blacks at a lunch counter while surrounded by obnoxious creeps hurling insults.

The Hill ^

An investigation into the viral encounter between students from Covington Catholic High School and a Native American man found the students' accounts to be largely accurate, according to findings released Wednesday.

Greater Cincinnati Investigations issued a report dated Feb. 11 that found no evidence that students from Covington Catholic made “offensive or racist” statements to either Black Hebrew Israelites or Native American tribe members gathered on the National Mall.

"The statements we obtained from students and chaperones are remarkably consistent," the investigators said. “And, the statements are consistent with the videos we reviewed."

The students were the subject of intense scrutiny after a short video clip went viral that showed students wearing "Make America Great Again" hats surrounding Native American Nathan Phillips as he played a traditional Native American drum. One student, Nicholas Sandmann, appeared to be in a standoff with Phillips.

Social media users, politicians and the Diocese of Covington were among those who initially condemned the boys’ actions. The students maintained that they were being respectful, and additional video footage and accounts emerged in the days that followed that showed Phillips had walked toward the student group amid broader tensions near the Lincoln Memorial.

Investigators found that, based on interviews with 43 students and 16 adult chaperones and hours of video and social media content, "none of the students felt threatened by Mr. Phillips and many stated they were 'confused.’"

The investigation found that some students performed a “tomahawk chop” to the beat of Phillips’ drum, and that the group did “school cheers” directed at the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Investigators attempted to interview Sandmann and Phillips, but were unsuccessful. Sandmann referred to a previously issued written statement on the matter, which investigators said "appears to accurately reflect the facts surrounding the interaction between the students and the Black Hebrew Israelites."

The report makes no recommendations to the school about future events or policies in the wake of the incident.

The Bishop of the Covington Diocese, Roger Foys, welcomed the report as vindication of the students' behavior, despite the diocese's initial condemnation of the events.

"In truth, taking everything into account, our students were placed in a situation that was at once bizarre and even threatening," Foys said in a statement. "Their reaction to the situation was, given the circumstances, expected and one might even say laudatory."
My question is why the time and money wasted on a study?

The same conclusions were reached by anyone who watched the videos and the videos proved those conclusions true beyond any question.

Of course there are still stupid fools like bwk and others lying about those kids because they are too childish to admit when they are wrong. But the facts prove they are liars.

You are correct that it's a waste of time and money to deploy a classic strawman. WHO claimed "Covington Catholic students are racists" in the first place?

Been posing that query for -- whatever it is, a month now. Have yet to get a single answer.

Always easy to find in the negative when there's nothing to disprove.

I love this desperate stretch of the OP though:

Nick Sandmann is a modern-day Gandhi. He remained poised and dignified like blacks at a lunch counter while surrounded by obnoxious creeps hurling insults.

:rofl:

Yyyyyeah I don't think you'll find Ghandi standing in front of the British army smirking. Or anything "dignified" about a smirk. The OP insults the memory of both Ghandi and the Greesnboro Four. None of them copped an attitude.
He did not smirk he smiled you idiotic sack of shit.

And many on this forum lied and called him a racist.

He was more respectful than anyone there including the dishonest Indian punk

And that is what you really hate.

See what I mean?

/thread
qxt7y.jpg

One day the right hates the Pope and the Catholics the next day they are using them as a battering ram for morals and ethics crapulence..
:21::auiqs.jpg:
I am sorry I have to laugh when Catholics are accused of being moral..
Adam Schiff is the "jack in the box" that needs to go into the cornfield.

Aren't you just the fine Christian asshole spreading lies and hate. I am a white Christian woman, a Presbyterian, an elder in my congregation, and a Sunday School teacher.
Wow! Nice Christian attitude there lady. Now why I remember why I dropped out of the Presbyterian flock decades ago.
Do you talk to your Sunday school groups with that mouth?

If any of my children had ever shown such disrespect an elder and a community leader, he'd be making public apology and doing volunteer work with the local native community until he learned his manners.
I didn't see any disrespect towards someone blatantly trying to provoke a reaction or conflict. That's what these so called "activists" feed on , you know.
I saw high school aged students not escalating a situation and not allowing themselves to be provoked.
But as I said I'm sure you wish you could burn them alive for what they didn't do.

Jim Beam isn't fit for pigs. Only a heathen would drink that stuff.
Then you don't deny posting in an alcohol fueled rage? You only deny your brand? Good to know.

Every time some yahoo tells me all about me on this board, they not only get it wrong, they get it SPECTACULARLY WRONG. That last time I did anything in a drunken rage was over 40 years ago, when my ex-husband phoned me up three days after he had left to move 1/2 way across the country to a new life, to tell me he had made and mistake and he was leaving for home tomorrow. I drank half a bottle of Johnny Walker Red and called him back.

I'm barely a social drinker, much less the chronic alcoholic you seem to think. Generally speaking, people project their own inadequacies and foibles on to others so that the accusations you make about others, especially other people you don't know and haven't met, says much more about YOU, than it does about me.

I'm a 70 year old woman who isn't under a doctor's care, takes no prescription medications, owns a bicycle and not a car, and lives less than a mile from the lake. I still have my size 8 wedding dress. I tried it on the other day. I can get into but the belt that fit around the my then 26" waist, after 70 years and three kids, is just not going to happen.

As for the Covington Kids. Watch the ENTIRE video, you dupe. Nor the PR firm edit, but the entire video.

Even Sandman says he did the wrong thing, and he should have walked away, right from the start. The kid is smarrter than the adults around him.
---------------------------- so what , kid just being emotional with puzzy like feewing . Maybe he feels bad for his parent or his Catholic school in the news . Course , the kid did the right thing and he won the battle as he didn't let the 'drunk' indian intimidate him . The now well known Nick Sandman stands as a good example for other kids / young men on how to handle intimidation by CRETINS and their ilk DLady . .

Maybe so, but at least I'm not a complete pants-shitting moron like yourself. Thank goodness for small favors.
Don't be so modest. You seem exactly like a "pants shitting moron".

Blah, blah, blah. Proving my point masterfully. Go be pedantic elsewhere, wingertard.
Gee....is it possible you... don't like me? (wipes a tear away)
I hope I can recover from this blow.

Aren't you just the fine Christian asshole spreading lies and hate. I am a white Christian woman, a Presbyterian, an elder in my congregation, and a Sunday School teacher.
Wow! Nice Christian attitude there lady. Now why I remember why I dropped out of the Presbyterian flock decades ago.

If any of my children had ever shown such disrespect an elder and a community leader, he'd be making public apology and doing volunteer work with the local native community until he learned his manners.
I didn't see any disrespect towards someone blatantly trying to provoke a reaction or conflict. That's what these so called "activists" feed on , you know.
I saw high school aged students not escalating a situation and not allowing themselves to be provoked.
But as I said I'm sure you wish you could burn them alive for what they didn't do.

Then you don't deny posting in an alcohol fueled rage? You only deny your brand? Good to know.

But you use that. You find any morsel you can to defame anyone for your views. About your personal life. If you knew how to take care of your family and your house and home comforts without torturing your husband, more power to you.

So no evidence that supports the lying leftist media narrative?
Wow! I am so "surprised".

Correct, no evidence supports that such a "narrative" exists. Which you know since you were there when I threw down the challenge flag to post such evidence.

And you shouldn't be 'surprised' at that. I'm not. That's why I threw that flag in the first place.

You are correct that it's a waste of time and money to deploy a classic strawman. WHO claimed "Covington Catholic students are racists" in the first place?

Been posing that query for -- whatever it is, a month now. Have yet to get a single answer.

Always easy to find in the negative when there's nothing to disprove.

I love this desperate stretch of the OP though:

:rofl:

Yyyyyeah I don't think you'll find Ghandi standing in front of the British army smirking. Or anything "dignified" about a smirk. The OP insults the memory of both Ghandi and the Greesnboro Four. None of them copped an attitude.

No, what we really hate is seeing the smart ass children of the white elite showing disrespect and bad behaviour and putting themselves in dangers, and then having their parents tell them they behaved like fine young gentlemen, because they didn't. The whole encounter is tribalism run amok.

It's always the kids whose behaviour is the WORST that have the parents who stand there saying "My son would never behave like that". These people hired a public relations agency to come up with a plausible denial that their son was some kind of modern day Ghandi standing up to tryany, when he was, in reality, a rude little shit, being disrespect to a tribal elder.

When you're buying your kid's way out of trouble at this age, by age 40, you have a guy who thinks he can buy his way out of anything.
^ Someone clearly hasnt watched the actual footage.

You should do that then.
He meant you dumbass you are still lying like the miserable coward you have always been

I know what he meant, and I took the opportunity to point it back in the right direction.

Looks like you need lessons on what the word "lying" means. Go gitchew some.

No, what we really hate is seeing the smart ass children of the white elite showing disrespect and bad behaviour and putting themselves in dangers, and then having their parents tell them they behaved like fine young gentlemen, because they didn't. The whole encounter is tribalism run amok.

It's always the kids whose behaviour is the WORST that have the parents who stand there saying "My son would never behave like that". These people hired a public relations agency to come up with a plausible denial that their son was some kind of modern day Ghandi standing up to tryany, when he was, in reality, a rude little shit, being disrespect to a tribal elder.

When you're buying your kid's way out of trouble at this age, by age 40, you have a guy who thinks he can buy his way out of anything.

You should do that then.
Oh i have. Im very well versed on this incident. Do you have any questions about it? If so, ask away.

Oh I already did, as soon as the kerfuffle started. And I have yet to get Answer One.

--- which is kinda what I expected but I put the challenge out there just in case something slipped by me.

Fatter o' mact I was the first one, maybe the only one, to note the woman bystander chiding the boys that they were "acting like a mob".
You are a liar you have in fact been answered many times over

So many "times" that the next one will bring the grand total to "one".

You should do that then.
Oh i have. Im very well versed on this incident. Do you have any questions about it? If so, ask away.

Oh I already did, as soon as the kerfuffle started. And I have yet to get Answer One.

--- which is kinda what I expected but I put the challenge out there just in case something slipped by me.

Fatter o' mact I was the first one, maybe the only one, to note the woman bystander chiding the boys that they were "acting like a mob".

Wrong you have been answered many times over and you are simply lying being a dishonest coward.

You should do that then.
He meant you dumbass you are still lying like the miserable coward you have always been

I know what he meant, and I took the opportunity to point it back in the right direction.

Looks like you need lessons on what the word "lying" means. Go gitchew some.
No you have been proven to be the liar bitch

You should do that then.

Wrong you have been answered many times over and you are simply lying being a dishonest coward.

The Fingerboy School of Dickhead Argumentation ---- fail to cite something and then claim "DID TOO!"

Know what, that didn't work for Fingerboy either.

Grow the fuck UP.

The Fingerboy School of Dickhead Argumentation ---- fail to cite something and then claim "DID TOO!"

Grow the fuck UP.
Many have answered your question you dishonest jackass and you know they have

You can cite then but refuse to because you are a childish ****

Go fuck yourself and post somewhere else.

The adults are talking here boy.

But you use that. You find any morsel you can to defame anyone for your views. About your personal life. If you knew how to take care of your family and your house and home comforts without torturing your husband, more power to you.

Now that you've been caught in your idiocy, you're blithering. I'm not the one sitting opining that you're a hopeless alcoholic who "tortures" her husband, and who is "defaming" other posters.

I sit here calmly countering your lies, distortions and proganda with proveable facts. You post increasing outrageous allegations and abuse, that and implying I'm drunk.

Lol
Here is the ENTIRE video... You silly bitch

Nathan Phillips approached that kid not the other way around you fucking retard.

Nathan Phillips deserved the rest of his fucking teeth knocked out because of that shit, he’s a paid professional protester and a fucking fraud so shut the fuck up

Now that you've been caught in your idiocy, you're blithering. I'm not the one sitting opining that you're a hopeless alcoholic who "tortures" her husband, and who is "defaming" other posters.

I sit here calmly countering your lies, distortions and proganda with proveable facts. You post increasing outrageous allegations and abuse, that and implying I'm drunk.

That was not my meaning. The separation of the first sentence is different from the second one. I post the same things that others do only from a different perspective. Everyone is innocent on our side like little goody two shoes. And everyone on the other side is in a rage of hate. I am not spouting as a conservative. But as a non progressive socialist. I have seen to many bull chitters in my life and seen to many people protected who have destroyed others. Maybe you need to experience that also. Would you protect your pension to destro another or do the right thing to exonerate another person? And that exists in all sides. I do not imply others being drunk. That is my job!

Grow the fuck UP.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it again, apparently expecting different results.

"This time fer sure!"

Smatta? Is the question inconvenient?

Day 26, still no response. And say, whatever happened to them there "libel suits"? Ruh-roh. On the docket of the Court of the Imaginarium, with Sean Spicer, I'm sure. Any day now.

Grow the fuck UP.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it again, apparently expecting different results.

"This time fer sure!"

Day 26, still no response. And say, whatever happened to them there "libel suits"? Ruh-roh. On the docket of the Court of the Imaginarium, with Sean Spicer, I'm sure. Any day now.

No you just repeated the same lie.

Grow the fuck UP.

"This time fer sure!"

No you just repeated the same lie.

DID I now.

And what "lie" would that be? Hm?

Forum List

Back