Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Trump declares national emergency and builds wall

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Pelosi faces civil war in democrat party and folds

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Trump faces civil war in GOP and folds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If Nancy Pelosi had shut down the Government until Republicans agreed to repeal the 2018 tax cuts or pass Medicaid for all

Would Republicans be screaming for Trump to negotiate?

False equivalency. If Nancy Pelosi asked for $5.7Bn to fund a Transgender initiative in schools and shut down the Gov't until the GOP agreed then yes you have a case. But you and I both know she is doing it so that in 2020 the Dems can say that Trump lied about building a wall. Conversely Trump wants it built so he can say he is building it like he promised. Political BS from both sides.

Now, you are moving the bar
Cost doesn’t matter. The wall is something Dems do not support.

Would you favor giving up on an issue you don’t support?

OP is quite clear....why are you incapable of addressing it?

No. You don't get it. Why don't they support it? They don't support it because Trump does. Hell even the Border Agents want it. It is political posturing from both sides.

The wall is not the issue

Respond to the OP

If Nancy Pelosi had shut down the Government until Republicans agreed to repeal the 2018 tax cuts or pass Medicaid for all

False equivalency. If Nancy Pelosi asked for $5.7Bn to fund a Transgender initiative in schools and shut down the Gov't until the GOP agreed then yes you have a case. But you and I both know she is doing it so that in 2020 the Dems can say that Trump lied about building a wall. Conversely Trump wants it built so he can say he is building it like he promised. Political BS from both sides.

Isn't that what negotiating a compromise is? Each side gives up a little of what they don't want in order to come to an agreement. If you're not willing to do that, you're not negotiating.

Wrong.
She and Chuckie shut down the government by demanding the exploitation of children and the invitation of criminals into the country and throwing a childish tantrum when reasonable people rejected those nefarious demands

Putting American lives in danger in favor of foreigners....it's what the Left does best. (at least they're consistent)
You can't help but lie, can you?

No. You don't get it. Why don't they support it? They don't support it because Trump does. Hell even the Border Agents want it. It is political posturing from both sides.

Respond to the OP

It doesn't matter if it is the wall. If Trump said I like yellow cars then the Democrats would rail against yellow cars. This is what you don't get and why he shut down the Government. His claim is that the Dems are being obstructionists for the sake of being obstructionists.

Wrong.
She and Chuckie shut down the government by demanding the exploitation of children and the invitation of criminals into the country and throwing a childish tantrum when reasonable people rejected those nefarious demands

Putting American lives in danger in favor of foreigners....it's what the Left does best. (at least they're consistent)
You can't help but lie, can you?

Talking about yourself again Marc?

Isn't that what negotiating a compromise is? Each side gives up a little of what they don't want in order to come to an agreement. If you're not willing to do that, you're not negotiating.
Yes it is

That is what the OP was about

Respond to the OP

It doesn't matter if it is the wall. If Trump said I like yellow cars then the Democrats would rail against yellow cars. This is what you don't get and why he shut down the Government. His claim is that the Dems are being obstructionists for the sake of being obstructionists.
Obstructionist?

Did you miss eight years of Obama?

She did.

JO
Doesn’t work like that

The person making a demand in return for opening the government is the one who shut it down

Who is demanding a wall?

Demanding that the fed obey its own laws by defending the borders is not shutting the government down, it is trying to WAKE IT THE FUCK UP!
Calling anything a non-starter which includes enforcement of those laws by keeping the government shutdown is

SHUTTING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

Nancy could have reopened it the day she sat down at her new job. Trump's not the one unwilling to negotiate.

"It's a non-starter." NANCY PELOSI.

What part of that do you fail to read?

Yes I would negotiate, I'd negotiate for a fair deal. Trump wants money for wall, that is his must have. What can the dems put on the table that's a fair deal?
tenor.gif

Yes it is

That is what the OP was about

So, you would agree that it is Pelosi who is unwilling to compromise and therefore is not negotiating.

Respond to the OP

Obstructionist?

LOL - so we can deviate from the OP when you feel like it but not when someone else feels like it. I said both sides are at fault as they are playing political games. The Mods will bash me for this but whatever. Dude, you're either stupid or you cannot read.

Republicans have been shutting down Government as a way to extort legislation since Gingrich.

There has not been a single shutdown over an issue demanded from the Democrats

How would Republicans respond to similar extortion attempts by Democrats ?

Respond to the OP

Obstructionist?

LOL - so we can deviate from the OP when you feel like it but not when someone else feels like it. I said both sides are at fault as they are playing political games. The Mods will bash me for this but whatever. Dude, you're either stupid or you cannot read.
Nice entrapment

Respond to the OP

Obstructionist?

Nice entrapment

Did I or did I not state that this is because of the 2020 election and has nothing to do with anything else? I did. You ignored it and said stick to the OP. You then brought up Obama out of nowhere. I also said that both sides play political BS games and you again asked for me to stick to the OP. So again you're either deranged, stupid or a troll. Pick one. And by entrapment you mean that I was logical and you had no way to combat that. Thank you.

LOL
Uff....Nice pretzel logic.

So, Pelosi shut down the govt to end the shutdown?

Uff....Nice pretzel logic.

pretzel logic?

Like this:

So, Pelosi shut down the govt to end the shutdown?

Nice dodge, mod. No content.

Try answering.

I did.

Mod?

I see no red print.

Still no content. Do I report?

and get laughed at?

go ahead.

be advised, I'm currently the only mod here.

Nice.

Still not going to explain your dopey logic?

One more time.....

The DEMOCRATS HAVE VOTED FOR A WALL

NANCY (and Chuck) DID SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT simply to be obstructionists

what part of that can you not understand ???

Your entire argument is based on a non-sequitur

For God's sake !!!
They didn't vote for a wall you lying hack. They voted for more security.

Trump ordered the shutdown unless he got what he wanted

What if Nancy were shutting down the Government over something she wanted ?

What if Nancy were shutting down the Government over something she wanted ?

She is.

she wants...…

no wall

She is not agreeing on the cause of the shutdown and will not negotiate with extortion. The wall is Trumps demand and he shut down Government unless he receives it

Why can’t you answer the question of the OP?

because it's not a question, it's a gotcha, leading to a slippery slope.

Why don't YOU address the questions?
It is a gotcha
What if the shoe were on the other foot? Would you negotiate on how big a tax cut to give back?

Why can’t you answer?

your question is irrelevalent, and mean solely to stir the shitpot.

Why don't YOU answer the question of why Pelosi is keeping the shutdown going?

Again?

So, she's shutting down the govt by passing funding bills to open the govt?

You need to explain that dopey logic you're using.

Forum List

Back