Pro Trump street protest

Someone should tell Trump that Hitler had bigger crowds. That ought to be good for a month's worth of tweets about how his demonstrations are bigger than the Nuremberg rallies
You libs got Hitler on the brain syndrome, what a sad existence you all must be living.

A Happy man has no past, an unhappy man has nothing else.

Pro Trump street protest spring up around the country today.

He Won and his supporters are reminding the snowflakes of that very fact.

News from The Associated Press

Yeah and here are your ANTIFA TRUMP haters who act like totally fkn retards. This is something the leftist Trump haters are all about ........they all identify as LOSERS.............their actions speak volumes.
They are becoming a very hated group, Trump haters, ANTIFA, because these are the low life scums who are violent, ignorant, rude, no consideration whatsoever.....................

The orange clown at present;

In the near future;

LOL, you dingbats are totally blind to what a circus the first month and a half of the orange clown's admin have been. Isn't dementia fun. LOL

I wouldn't be an attendee but it's not the number that impresses me it's the heart. After all, from He who I admire most, "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

I wouldn't be an attendee but it's not the number that impresses me it's the heart. After all, from He who I admire most, "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."
And you stupid asses are now regarding the orange clown as a messiah? Lordy, lordy. I cannot remember any liberal comparing President Obama to the Christ. So, according to you, where ever two or three gather together in the name of the orange clown, the orange clown is there. Lordy, lordy. You seem to be demented as the clown.

And you stupid asses are now regarding the orange clown as a messiah? Lordy, lordy. I cannot remember any liberal comparing President Obama to the Christ. So, according to you, where ever two or three gather together in the name of the orange clown, the orange clown is there. Lordy, lordy. You seem to be demented as the clown.
:boohoo:

Granted, I didn't count the children not old enough to vote, but I did include the ones holding signs with misspelled words
At least no businesses got ransacked and burned to the ground by left wing commie nut jobs....

True. The Trump supporters were really pretty well behaved, considering that they are fascists in training.

Bet me who started this:

"Supporters of the president and anti-Trump protesters clashed violently Saturday in Berkeley, Calif., on a day that numerous pro-Trump rallies took place across the country.

A planned “March 4 Trump” demonstration held at the city’s Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park — several blocks from the University of California at Berkeley campus — escalated after fights broke out between those who had shown up for the event and counter-protesters, which led to at least 10 arrests.

Photos and video from the afternoon showed police outfitted in riot gear, as shouting matches erupted within the crowd of a few hundred people, according to police. People could be seen kicking and hitting one another, either with their bare hands or with the signs they had been carrying.

Seven people received medical attention for injuries, but none needed or wanted to be taken to the hospital, police said.

Of the arrests, five were for battery, four for assault with a deadly weapon (including one person who had a dagger) and one for resisting arrest, according to Berkeley police.

Among the items confiscated from the crowd were metal pipes, baseball bats, two-by-four blocks of wood and bricks, police added."

Pro-Trump rally in Berkeley turns violent as protesters clash with the president’s supporters

We had eight years listening to you black messiah worshiping fools. Or should I say black clown?

If 2 or 3 are good enough for the Lord, well you figure it out.

Yeah and here are your ANTIFA

Antifa jackasses hate liberals too, dumbass. They hate everyone. They're like soccer thugs. They just get off on hurting people.

Seriously, how long has it been since you left your basement bunker? Check out the real world some time. It's very different from your fortress of solitude.

Granted, I didn't count the children not old enough to vote, but I did include the ones holding signs with misspelled words
At least no businesses got ransacked and burned to the ground by left wing commie nut jobs....

True. The Trump supporters were really pretty well behaved, considering that they are fascists in training.

Bet me who started this:

"Supporters of the president and anti-Trump protesters clashed violently Saturday in Berkeley, Calif., on a day that numerous pro-Trump rallies took place across the country.

A planned “March 4 Trump” demonstration held at the city’s Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park — several blocks from the University of California at Berkeley campus — escalated after fights broke out between those who had shown up for the event and counter-protesters, which led to at least 10 arrests.

Photos and video from the afternoon showed police outfitted in riot gear, as shouting matches erupted within the crowd of a few hundred people, according to police. People could be seen kicking and hitting one another, either with their bare hands or with the signs they had been carrying.

Seven people received medical attention for injuries, but none needed or wanted to be taken to the hospital, police said.

Of the arrests, five were for battery, four for assault with a deadly weapon (including one person who had a dagger) and one for resisting arrest, according to Berkeley police.

Among the items confiscated from the crowd were metal pipes, baseball bats, two-by-four blocks of wood and bricks, police added."

Pro-Trump rally in Berkeley turns violent as protesters clash with the president’s supporters

Tell ya what. I will acknowledger that the average Trump supporter is not a member of the KKK, and you acknowledger that the average anti-Trump demonstrator does not attend Berkeley.

Forum List

Back