Pro Trump street protest

the tea party started out small as well. Where do you libs think we all went? We are still here. We are the Tea Party and we own your asses right now. Plus many of your voters are heading south back home for good.

t's getting hard to find people who will admit to have voted for Trump
That's because we don't want our car scratched or our houses invaded by you left wing sick mongrels. Your time has past get use to it.

Our local newspaper (which has definite leanings to the right) reported that 600 people showed up for the women's march after the election at a certain intersection in our community. The Trump rally was held in front of Walmart today. I counted 28 people.

Very weak lawyer speak denial from the Obama staff...folks they are guilty as hell. And Trump is not Bush, he is going to take this where ever it goes no holds barred.

Our local newspaper (which has definite leanings to the right) reported that 600 people showed up for the women's march after the election at a certain intersection in our community. The Trump rally was held in front of Walmart today. I counted 28 people
Bullshit you can't count ...dummy lib.

Our local newspaper (which has definite leanings to the right) reported that 600 people showed up for the women's march after the election at a certain intersection in our community. The Trump rally was held in front of Walmart today. I counted 28 people
Bullshit you can't count ...dummy lib.

Granted, I didn't count the children not old enough to vote, but I did include the ones holding signs with misspelled words.

Granted, I didn't count the children not old enough to vote, but I did include the ones holding signs with misspelled words
At least no businesses got ransacked and burned to the ground by left wing commie nut jobs....

That is so yesterday, Ras. Trump himself said after the election that he never really liked that phrase and was not going to use it anymore
Really? he just said it the other night and you can bet he was talking about Obama and wiretapping his office. You should pay better attention.

Granted, I didn't count the children not old enough to vote, but I did include the ones holding signs with misspelled words
At least no businesses got ransacked and burned to the ground by left wing commie nut jobs....

True. The Trump supporters were really pretty well behaved, considering that they are fascists in training.

Last edited:
True. The Trump supporters were really pretty well behavde, considering that they are fascists in training
I guarantee you that if you look up fascist and look at the definition without your leftwing rose collared glasses you will see it resembles your thinking not ours.

That is so yesterday, Ras. Trump himself said after the election that he never really liked that phrase and was not going to use it anymore
Really? he just said it the other night and you can bet he was talking about Obama and wiretapping his office. You should pay better attention.

I guess you are right. At first, he liked it. Then, he didn't like it, and now, he likes it again..

"Trump has in the past expressed mixed views on the "drain the swamp" line. At a rally in Ohio in late October, he explained that he hadn't liked the expression at first, but that it had grown on him.
"We are going to drain the swamp. You know, that phrase started about a week ago, and I thought it was terrible. I didn't like it at all. I said I don't know; I just don't like it. And now it's become one of the hottest phrases anywhere in the world and I'm saying I like it," Trump said at the time."

Trump denies Gingrich claim that he's dropping 'drain the swamp' - CNNPolitics.com

It is fun, in a way, listening to Trump express his convictions, which are as solid as a bed of kelp!

Last edited:
I am sure that trump is right about Obama taping his line. He probably found out about that during his investigation on the 3 million people who fraudulently voted for Hillary. There are so many conspiracies against Trump. A multi billionaire just can't get a fair shake!

Forum List

Back