‘Pro-Troop' Charity Repeatedly Misled Donors, Funneled Millions To Tea Partiers

So stealing from donors and vets is Ok, as long as you kick back some to the teatards?

Wow, partisanship has hit a new low.

Melanie Morgan is MAF chairman and a columnist for WorldNetDaily, and author of the book America Mourning. She gained national notoriety in the summer of 2006 when she suggested that Bill Keller, an editor of the New York Times, be killed in a "gaschamber" for alleged "treason" after the Times' reporting on US government spying on Americans. [3]
Melanie Morgan has an email address associated with the Russo Marsh & Rogers PR firm: Melanie AT RMRWest.Net.

is headed by California Republican activists, talk show hosts and staff members of the public relations firm Russo Marsh & Rogers, which has strong ties to the Republican Party. PR professional Sal Russo is the chief strategist [1] for MAF. It is a conservative 501c3 not-for-profit organization formed in early 2004 by Howard Kaloogian and "acclaimed radio and television personality" Melanie Morgan (formerly of KSFO 560 AM -- San Francisco). As a non-profit organization it is not required to reveal its funders to the public.

These people should be hanged.

All while you guys let the drug peddlers out of prison cause their sentence was too harsh right?

Fraud=death
Pushing drugs=slap on the wrist

^ avoiding topic of thread.

Can't read^^^^

I already said if they broke the law charge them. What more is there to say? And I've seen no one defend this. Just hacks whining while turning a blind eye to similar shit from the other side.

Conservatives will avoid this thread like the plague. They don't care how their tax-exempt organizations misuse funds for political activities.

If this tax exempt organization misused funds for political activities, in violation of their tax exempt status, I am sure the IRS will investigate and prosecute the people responsible.

That is, if any of the IRS agents are free from making political calls for the Democrat party, and are available to investigate this so called violation of tax exempt status. You must remember that Democrat party fund raising is top priority.

The fact that you, and/or the Huffington Post, say they did something wrong does not really mean they did anything wrong. Neither of you have much credibility.

And the far right on this thread are cultivating deliberate ignorance: nothing new.

Well, the typical deliberate ignorance is often coupled with "oh yeah .... well what about ....?"

A clear sign the topic is just too painful to face.

What exactly is painful? Seriously, what? So some schmucks may have broken the law. I fail to see where pain comes in. It's like you're so stupid you think only one side does this kind of shit.

All while you guys let the drug peddlers out of prison cause their sentence was too harsh right?

Fraud=death
Pushing drugs=slap on the wrist

Can't read^^^^

I already said if they broke the law charge them. What more is there to say? And I've seen no one defend this. Just hacks whining while turning a blind eye to similar shit from the other side.

well good for you ... now go slam down an Ensure or two, change your depends, and take a nap, you must be exhausted

Democrats are mad because they are the only ones supposed to lie to people and get away with it. They think they got the process copyrighted so they think they should get some of that Pro-Troop money.

Can't read^^^^

well good for you ... now go slam down an Ensure or two, change your depends, and take a nap, you must be exhausted

Awwwwwee whatsa matter? Did I take away your ability to be a partisan douchebag? Had to go personal cause I left you empty handed? Poor poor little retard

I don't how people stand you progressives... You don't give a shit about what they do for the troops, you just hope to bring them down because you're the most hateful people in this country....I hope they sue whoever it is putting this out and it's proven to be nothing BUT SLANDER

Move America Forward has nothing to do with the Tea Party

they can sue the dailybest, huffingtonpost , Jakie and Lakoota out of existence as far I'm concerned

Last edited:
I don't how people stand you progressives... You don't give a shit about what they do for the troops, you just hope to bring them down because you're the most hateful people in this country....I hope they sue whoever it is putting this out and it's proven to be nothing BUT SLANDER

they can sue the dailybest, huffingtonpost , Jakie and Lakoota out of existence as far I'm concerned

Are you really that fucking dumb? Seriously?

Are you really that fucking dumb? Seriously?

My irony meter is pegged!

Come on, Cons, surely you have some rational justification for such illegal activity.

Dude, you and the Huffington post are proven liars. I haven't read these links and I won't. Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't. But you and your sources are proven liars, so that's why no one cares about your troll thread dumbass.

It's true, and you're a proven liar. So go back to bed.

Forum List

Back