‘Pro-Troop' Charity Repeatedly Misled Donors, Funneled Millions To Tea Partiers

Maybe Lois Lerner should've looked more into this group before giving them tax-exempt status huh?

I don't how people stand you progressives... You don't give a shit about what they do for the troops, you just hope to bring them down because you're the most hateful people in this country....I hope they sue whoever it is putting this out and it's proven to be nothing BUT SLANDER

Move America Forward has nothing to do with the Tea Party

they can sue the dailybest, huffingtonpost , Jakie and Lakoota out of existence as far I'm concerned

You sure are a hateful person. Go look at a rainbow or puppies or something.

I don't how people stand you progressives... You don't give a shit about what they do for the troops, you just hope to bring them down because you're the most hateful people in this country....I hope they sue whoever it is putting this out and it's proven to be nothing BUT SLANDER

they can sue the dailybest, huffingtonpost , Jakie and Lakoota out of existence as far I'm concerned

Are you really that fucking dumb? Seriously?

what the hell is it to you who they support? you just care about smearing them and fuck the troops if they get in your way doing it...you really are a miserable hateful puke. that's all you bring on here , HATE AND you vulgar mouth while talking out of your ass

Last edited:

She is far beyond hateful. She is mega stupid.

In February 2013, Move America Forward announced an ambitious fundraising goal. The charity, launched in part by one of the most prominent figures in the Tea Party movement, had adopted the 800 Marines in a battalion fighting in Afghanistan and wanted to send them all care packages.

"For some troops, these care packages are the only mail they will receive all year," the group said in one email solicitation.

The charity later described the fundraising drive as a rousing success: In less than five weeks, all 800 Marines in a 1st Marine Division battalion nicknamed Geronimo were sent care packages and notes in Afghanistan, it claimed.

But that couldn't have been true. The Marines of Geronimo weren't even in Afghanistan during Move America Forward's fund drive. Instead, they were deployed more than 3,000 miles away, in Okinawa, Japan.

Move America Forward calls itself the nation's "largest grassroots pro-troop organization," and has recruited a bevy of Republican luminaries, including former Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush and former Vice President Dick Cheney, to support its efforts.

Yet an examination of its fundraising appeals, tax records and other documents shows that Move America Forward has repeatedly misled donors and inflated its charitable accomplishments, while funneling millions of dollars in revenue to the men behind the group and their political consulting firms.

In several instances, the charity has taken images and stories from other groups and from veterans themselves without permission to use in fundraising appeals.

Last year, Move America Forward even solicited funds by claiming a partnership with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the largest hospital for wounded service members in the country. No such partnership existed, Defense Department officials say.

The charity's funds and other assets also appear to have been used to subsidize three conservative political action committees, records show.

MUCH MORE: 'Pro-Troop' Charity Repeatedly Misled Donors, Funneled Millions To Tea Partiers

Exclusive: 'Pro-Troop' Charity Pays Off Tea Party Cronies Instead - The Daily Beast

Moving America Forward: The pro-troop charity that happens to give millions of dollars to "Tea Party" consultants.

This is yet another example why the IRS can't trust Conservatives not to misuse their tax-exempt status for political purposes.

Sounds like a RICO case to me.

put this thread and the troll out of it's misery

let it die

they didn't get people riled up like they wanted so now it's on a rampage of stupid

In February 2013, Move America Forward announced an ambitious fundraising goal. The charity, launched in part by one of the most prominent figures in the Tea Party movement, had adopted the 800 Marines in a battalion fighting in Afghanistan and wanted to send them all care packages.

"For some troops, these care packages are the only mail they will receive all year," the group said in one email solicitation.

The charity later described the fundraising drive as a rousing success: In less than five weeks, all 800 Marines in a 1st Marine Division battalion nicknamed Geronimo were sent care packages and notes in Afghanistan, it claimed.

But that couldn't have been true. The Marines of Geronimo weren't even in Afghanistan during Move America Forward's fund drive. Instead, they were deployed more than 3,000 miles away, in Okinawa, Japan.

Move America Forward calls itself the nation's "largest grassroots pro-troop organization," and has recruited a bevy of Republican luminaries, including former Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush and former Vice President Dick Cheney, to support its efforts.

Yet an examination of its fundraising appeals, tax records and other documents shows that Move America Forward has repeatedly misled donors and inflated its charitable accomplishments, while funneling millions of dollars in revenue to the men behind the group and their political consulting firms.

In several instances, the charity has taken images and stories from other groups and from veterans themselves without permission to use in fundraising appeals.

Last year, Move America Forward even solicited funds by claiming a partnership with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the largest hospital for wounded service members in the country. No such partnership existed, Defense Department officials say.

The charity's funds and other assets also appear to have been used to subsidize three conservative political action committees, records show.

MUCH MORE: 'Pro-Troop' Charity Repeatedly Misled Donors, Funneled Millions To Tea Partiers

Exclusive: 'Pro-Troop' Charity Pays Off Tea Party Cronies Instead - The Daily Beast

Moving America Forward: The pro-troop charity that happens to give millions of dollars to "Tea Party" consultants.

This is yet another example why the IRS can't trust Conservatives not to misuse their tax-exempt status for political purposes.

Tonto with the issue of the day....

If you want to be fair, it's more likely that both political parties and partisans are at work with the IRS. One party may be working with the IRS more than the other, but I think both are. Pretending one wing is bad and the other blameless is corrupt, in my opinion.

The starting post in this thread is biased, because it's not coming from an open mind. It's the "Us-vs-Them" mentality, where Lakhota castigates the Right over the IRS... yet is starkly silent about the Left and the IRS. Does this give you the impression that Lakhota is being unbiased? If she is that biased, then it's fair to wonder what the worth of this thread is in the realm of fair political debate and discussion.

holy smokes, We have frikken people in Congress that are tax cheaters, Federal employees owes MILLIONS in back taxes, etc AND this is what the leftwingers are bringing to you

and saying HOW the IRS can't TRUST us little people

have you seen people anymore disgusting than these folks?

They are the not what I want to claim as my fellow countrymen and women

UnAmerican pos is what I call them

Last edited:

An all those LOW IQ tea turds in trailer parks supported these frauds

and you got a atta boy for that. I just happen to know how Lakhota works and if you think he cares about this like it's having some bearing on his miserable life, think again
He mission is to smear, spread hate and speak to people like this,
Quote: Originally Posted by Lakhota View Post

and bring it all on this board
but I guess you don't find that hateful huh?

Last edited:
If you want to be fair, it's more likely that both political parties and partisans are at work with the IRS. One party may be working with the IRS more than the other, but I think both are. Pretending one wing is bad and the other blameless is corrupt, in my opinion.

The starting post in this thread is biased, because it's not coming from an open mind. It's the "Us-vs-Them" mentality, where Lakhota castigates the Right over the IRS... yet is starkly silent about the Left and the IRS. Does this give you the impression that Lakhota is being unbiased? If she is that biased, then it's fair to wonder what the worth of this thread is in the realm of fair political debate and discussion.

That's funny coming from a pretend doctor. Well, sparky, give us some credible links showing where Liberals are violating similar 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) tax-exempt status - while keeping in mind this thread is about a rightwing CHARITY that has funneled millions to Tea Party groups.

Well, sparky, give us some credible links showing where Liberals are violating similar 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) tax-exempt status - while keeping in mind this thread is about a rightwing CHARITY that has funneled millions to Tea Party groups.

With all due respect to you, I will not play this game that partisans of all stripes have played in the past.

You make a thread emphasizing your dismay with the political Right over IRS issues, yet you are quiet about anything the political Left has done regarding the same.

My contention is that neither political party is inexplicably innocent in affairs regarding the IRS. That is the truth of the matter. To disagree with that, you'd have to be arguing that the political Left is absolutely innocent in all matters regarding the IRS. If you do think that, I question whether you'd actually believe it. I think you should open your mind and acknowledge that neither party is innocent on so many issues.

That's funny coming from a pretend doctor. Well, sparky, give us some credible links showing where Liberals are violating similar 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) tax-exempt status - while keeping in mind this thread is about a rightwing CHARITY that has funneled millions to Tea Party groups.

shut the fuck up
go report it your precious IRS you are so all worried over it and leave us the hell alone
you two bit loser as well as your leftwing hate sites

There was a lot less hate on here when you were gone

now look at it and how you go around speaking to the people here

That's funny coming from a pretend doctor. Well, sparky, give us some credible links

Last edited:

The fake indian is actually calling someone out as a fake doctor?

This thread has hit a new low...and by that I mean the fake indian's OP was retarded and it actually went down hill from there. Internet fucking history has been made at this point.

I want to adopt the US Army unit that as at Wounded Knee.

well they had to take the heat off all their dear leaders fuck ups...His disapprovals just went down some more

and they will post these ALLIGATIONS even though they haven't been CHARGED with breaking the law of any kind

that is how they PLAY folks, get a clue

they did the same thing to Hannity, I think they did it Glen Beck and it's just how they work, dishonest they don't care

Last edited:

Forum List

Back