Pro Russia, Traitor Trump tells dangerous lie to the American People. He should be in jail.

Trump / Putin get a Room ...

Shocking Report Reveals Putin Is Feeding Trump Russian Propaganda To Read At Rallies

It has been confirmed that Donald Trump is directly being fed and is repeating Putin lies and propaganda at his rallies under the disguise of making America great again.…
You vast left wing conspiracy LWNJs are funny....

image.jpeg

Trump / Putin get a Room ...

Shocking Report Reveals Putin Is Feeding Trump Russian Propaganda To Read At Rallies

It has been confirmed that Donald Trump is directly being fed and is repeating Putin lies and propaganda at his rallies under the disguise of making America great again.…

Why lie? You know that is a shit site notorious for lying.
You have to be Putin me on dude

Why lie? Is your head so far up your ass that you lost your mind?

tell me the Universe does not have a sense a of humor, we just saw a man named "Bush" [Billy Bush] reveal Trump grabs pussies as though a pussy Piñata had just burst out onto the floor .... I mean even when I was an adolescent I was not that adolescent...The Russians know all about this

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger." -- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Forum List

Back