Pro-Palestinian protesters in Chicago block road to O'Hare Airport....Now the Golden Gate bridge

Anti-Israel protesters have shut down Chicago's O'Hare airport as they blocked the highway and forced furious passengers to walk 20 minutes to get to the terminals.

Demonstrators sat in the middle of the Kennedy Expressway, linked to each other with PVC pipes, as flyers fled their taxis and cars and trekked to the gates.

Dramatic footage of the blockade showed dozens chanting 'Palestine will be free! Free, free Palestine!' with a loud drum roll in the background.

Comment:
"Palestine" is already free.
All that they need to do is live their lives and leave Israel alone.
These radical left protesters are supporting Islamic hate and violence.
They are part of the corrupt Democratic Party's coalition of hate.

View attachment 932552

This is terrorism.

Some of them have either glued their hands to the road or joined arms inside a metal pipe. I see a lot of new candidates for deportation.

Can you imagine if it was people protesting for election integrity? They would all be in jail. Total bullshit.

Some of them have either glued their hands to the road or joined arms inside a metal pipe. I see a lot of new candidates for deportation.

I love to watch the state implode into being a shithole. It's rather quite funny to watch.

The Islamic Terrorist refuse to peacefully coexist.

islamicprotestersgoldengatebridgejhgjgjg.png

Time to start checking their immigration statuses.

Which shitbag president seeded them here, hmm?

I don't care what their status is. Protests in the names of other countries should be illegal in America.

There was a time when I didn't feel that way. Anyone could protest as long as they did it according to the law and didn't interfere with non participants lives.

But America has become a protest battleground for every damn little thing, domestic and foreign. It's gone too far. Too many Americans are now radicalized and get fired up everytime a hat drops and it needs to be reigned in.

Protests in other countries names should be illegal, and protestors should be arrested and charged for going outside the rules of what's acceptable.

That entire group should have been arrested with no bail and charged for blocking a road. 45 days in jail is what they should all have gotten.

They will ramp up into violence by Midsommar ( Americans WILL pick a side )

I don't care what their status is. Protests in the names of other countries should be illegal in America.

There was a time when I didn't feel that way. Anyone could protest as long as they did it according to the law and didn't interfere with non participants lives.

But America has become a protest battleground for every damn little thing, domestic and foreign. It's gone too far. Too many Americans are now radicalized and get fired up everytime a hat drops and it needs to be reigned in.

Protests in other countries names should be illegal, and protestors should be arrested and charged for going outside the rules of what's acceptable.

That entire group should have been arrested with no bail and charged for blocking a road. 45 days in jail is what they should all have gotten.
40,000 dead Palestinians isnt some "little thing" you dumb fuck.

Citizens?

Citizens stuck?

Were they illegal citizens going to work?

Forum List

Back