Pro-Life GOP Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion

Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion

WASHINGTON -- A pro-life, family-values congressman who worked as a doctor before winning election as a Tea Party-backed Republican had an affair with a patient and later pressured her to get an abortion, according to a phone call transcript obtained by The Huffington Post.

The congressman, Rep. Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee, was trying to save his marriage at the time, according to his remarks on the call, made in September of 2000. And, according to three independent sources familiar with the call and the recording, he made the tape himself.

DesJarlais, who was provided a copy of the transcript by HuffPost, did not deny its contents, but in a statement released through his campaign characterized it as just another sordid detail dredged up by the opposition. "Desperate personal attacks do not solve our nation's problems, yet it appears my opponents are choosing to once again engage in the same gutter politics that CBS news called the dirtiest in the nation just 2 years ago."

That race featured charges culled from DesJarlais' divorce from Susan DesJarlais, which was finalized in 2001. The filing included allegations that he held a gun in his own mouth for hours in one instance and that he "dry fired" a gun outside his wife's bedroom in another.

Clearly, he is neither pro-life nor a famly-values congressman ... or person. He is scum.

Last edited:
So will the GOP leadership ask for this guy's resignation from Congress?

Probably not.

Being a reprehensible douchebag seems to be more and more status quo for politicians.

And since no crime was committed, he can't be forced out until election time, where more than likely the TP will turn on him and get him out, unless he's done a great job otherwise
A crime doesn't need to be committed.

Conduct unbecoming, bringing dishonor upon Congress.

Anthony Weiner committed no crime.

He should also lose his license for having an affair with a patient. The AMA frowns upon that shit.

Its different when a Republican does it. :eusa_snooty: It just is :uhoh3:

He sounds like a typical Republican politician.
found this in a Chicago paper......the free press

I don't want to accept that I love to act as a toddler.

I have read some of the similar threads to this matter and I'm just not finding or seeing any possible happiness in this.

I'm afraid to face this. I already spent 20 years of my life coming to terms with myself with being Transgender and bi, and its taken a lot of courage for me to live the life I live. Being bisexual alone is a hard enough characteristic to live with. Then to be Transgender on top of it.

I finally learned to love myself a few months ago, when I had my diaper attraction deeply repressed. I don't care that people know I'm transgender, because what they think of it is their business not mine. But as hard as I try I cannot bring myself to accept myself as a diaper lover. and I think it is because it is not as accepted as being transgender is. I was able to accept myself as trans and bi so easily because I live in the LGBT center of the town I live in. I live in a very democratic liberal town, so things of that nature are common and widely accepted. But even in this community of "Circus lifestyles" I find myself apprehensive and shameful about my attraction towards diapers, and role-playing as a four year old daughter.

I try to convince myself everyday, that I don't have to embrace this part of me. I could live perfectly happy without ever wearing a diaper. I'm handsome, I'm intelligent, (a bit full of myself sometimes), and people around me accept me as the man I've always been inside. And yet, it is an eery conversation I have with myself, because I once had the same debates with myself about being transgender.

Deep down I know I will have to accept it one day but, I'm just not sure where I could find the confidence to walk down the street with a pull-up on. The most I do is I now sleep with yoga pants and the generic Depends that my local retailer has. That makes me so happy. And all I can fantasize about is finding a man or woman to love me like that. Someone who wouldn't mind role-playing with me.

There is one more added factor to it all, I suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder. So how do I know this isn't just one of my personalities? Even if it is though, the key to my disorder is to merge all personalities into one. THe way my brain is set up, I can never get rid of personalities, I can only merge them. And even when they are all merged, my brain is designed to create new personalities, something I will deal with for the rest of my life. SO in essence, I cannot get rid of this diaper loving part of me, this part of me that wants to role-play. It will always be a part of me. I just don't know how to accept it and merge it into myself.

Dean....confused in Chicago....

Last edited:
Boy is the Hufferpost SCRAPPING the bottom of the barrel these days..

Pointing out that a politician is a two-faced hypocrite is scraping the bottom of the barrel?

well if it's taking any skin of your all's asses I guess not..
We'll wait on their articles about ALL the Democrats who are two-faced hypocrites:eusa_whistle:

The fact that you defend this makes you just as bad as the Democrats you so loathe.

Democrats make their scumbags resign (Weiner, Spitzer) or cast them out forever (Edwards). Republicans don't.

That's another demonstration of a fundamental difference between the two parties. The ends always justify the means for a conservative. Licking the heinies of vile hypocrites helps their party, so katz and NOLA are licking those heinies with gusto.

what a load of horseshit

seriously, not one person believes you.
What's horseshit? David Vitter is still Senator after being caught as a pervert who likes to dress in diapers as a customer of the DC Madam.

The pubpots revere their criminals. They literally worship their worst.

Hell, they even run for president - SickoSantorum, The New Twit, etc.

Pretty lame to say HuffPo made up this story but consider the source of this lie and notice she tells the very same lie in most threads.

don't you have some article to run on Beck having a car accident?
Answer the question.

Do you think HuffPo made this story up? Are you that dense?

you should ask the Hufferpost why they need to run crap like the National Enquire and why we are suppose to GIVE A SHIT about this?

I am telling myself that you cannot possibly have actually READ the article because if you had, you would not be able to type this.

Stephanie, are you actually so completely devoid of ethics that you believe ALL of this scumbags actions are not only acceptable but that he belongs in our Congress?

Please, just one honest answer from you.

Soggy and katzen both make other excuses in the thread I started about this low life scumbag.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/253197-more-from-the-morally-bankrupt-r.html#post6134212

I wonder if rw's are as orally bankrupt in their personal lives as they are here? There is absolutely nothing they will not support - IF its done by a pubpot and the putpots do keep them dancing, don't they!

Soggy and katzen both make other excuses in the thread I started about this low life scumbag.

at least they dont claim to be something they are not......like you do.....right mr. "Independent?".......

There is absolutely nothing they will not support - IF its done by a pubpot
you should talk.....your the same dam way with Democrats.....not bad for an ..."Independent".....

Yo, Harry, I voted today.

Got a problem with that?

Awww .. Harry suddenly has to be someplace else.

Anyone wanna bet he'll be back in some OTHER thread ... ?

Same lame whine but (conveniently) a different thread.

Answer the question.

Do you think HuffPo made this story up? Are you that dense?

you should ask the Hufferpost why they need to run crap like the National Enquire and why we are suppose to GIVE A SHIT about this?

I am telling myself that you cannot possibly have actually READ the article because if you had, you would not be able to type this.

Stephanie, are you actually so completely devoid of ethics that you believe ALL of this scumbags actions are not only acceptable but that he belongs in our Congress?

Please, just one honest answer from you.

how about you going first "Indy"......

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/253197-more-from-the-morally-bankrupt-r.html#post6134212

I wonder if rw's are as orally bankrupt in their personal lives as they are here? There is absolutely nothing they will not support - IF its done by a pubpot and the putpots do keep them dancing, don't they!

at least they dont claim to be something they are not......like you do.....right mr. "Independent?".......

There is absolutely nothing they will not support - IF its done by a pubpot
you should talk.....your the same dam way with Democrats.....not bad for an ..."Independent".....

Yo, Harry, I voted today.

Got a problem with that?

wait.....in the other thread you said i was BACK on ignore.....so are you a liar like you say your boy Mitt is?......a Flip Flopper like Mitt?....i bet you voted for the fucker too....didnt ya?.....you too share a lot of traits....how can you be like that guy Dudley and then bad mouth the guy?.....he is just trying to be what you want him to be......a two-faced lying sack of shit....why would you have a problem with that?....

Awww .. Harry suddenly has to be someplace else.

Anyone wanna bet he'll be back in some OTHER thread ... ?

Same lame whine but (conveniently) a different thread.

i havent gone anywhere......i was in your other 5 threads answering your stupid shit you posted there......your as bad as Dean Dudly.....start a bunch of threads and desert them......by the way i thought you said i was BACK on ignore?.....lying dishonest fuck.....do you Lie to your care givers at the Home like you do here?....you should be ashamed of yourself....:eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back