More from the morally bankrupt R

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion

"an affair with his patient"
"pro-life"
"trying to save his marriage"
"mistress"
"abortion"

and of course, the obligatory and very familiar Republican Two Step -

DesJarlais, who was provided a copy of the transcript by HuffPost, did not deny its contents, but in a statement released through his campaign characterized it as just another sordid detail dredged up by the opposition. "Desperate personal attacks do not solve our nation's problems, yet it appears my opponents are choosing to once again engage in the same gutter politics that CBS news called the dirtiest in the nation just 2 years ago."

Yeah, blame the messenger while dodging the questions. He thinks that just because rw voters are THAT dumb that we ALL are that dumb.

OTOH, if, by chance, the voters throw his unethical butt off the gravy train, he is assured a spot in RobMe's cabinet.

But, since he's pubpot, it is expected that he be a money grubbing lying asshole.. This will blow over and he will go right on sucking on the taxpayer's teat.

Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion

"an affair with his patient"
"pro-life"
"trying to save his marriage"
"mistress"
"abortion"

and of course, the obligatory and very familiar Republican Two Step -

DesJarlais, who was provided a copy of the transcript by HuffPost, did not deny its contents, but in a statement released through his campaign characterized it as just another sordid detail dredged up by the opposition. "Desperate personal attacks do not solve our nation's problems, yet it appears my opponents are choosing to once again engage in the same gutter politics that CBS news called the dirtiest in the nation just 2 years ago."

Yeah, blame the messenger while dodging the questions. He thinks that just because rw voters are THAT dumb that we ALL are that dumb.

OTOH, if, by chance, the voters throw his unethical butt off the gravy train, he is assured a spot in RobMe's cabinet.

But, since he's pubpot, it is expected that he be a money grubbing lying asshole.. This will blow over and he will go right on sucking on the taxpayer's teat.

Wow.. the Huff 'n Puff? How refreshing!

You're so well read...

:lol:

I gotta say I just love watching you rw's twist and lie for people who twist and lie TO you. I have no doubt that more will be coming up with all kinds of reasons why this smarmy and corrupt "doctor" didn't do anything wrong and deserves to be kept in office.

No wonder you don't care that RobMe and LyanRyan have lied every day since they've been running.

What a bunch of spineless dupes you are.

I gotta say I just love watching you rw's twist and lie for people who twist and lie TO you. I have no doubt that more will be coming up with all kinds of reasons why this smarmy and corrupt "doctor" didn't do anything wrong and deserves to be kept in office.

No wonder you don't care that RobMe and LyanRyan have lied every day since they've been running.

Hey fuckwit... I never heard of this guy and frankly, he seems like a douchebag. And there ends my thoughts on the matter.

You on the other hand, will obsess over some guy that makes no difference in your life whatsoever.

Have fun with that.

:lol:

Tax exempt Media Matters must be busier than a one armed paper hanger. Lefties have some nerve bringing up issues about morality.

talk about Spineless DUPES....pot meet Kettle....

Forum List

Back