Pro-Genocide Democrats?

You need not wonder where civilization is headed and there is nothing civil about it.
You don't have to be a religious person to see that what has been predicted is indeed happening. Russian invasions, Muslims beheading Christians, and Israel being forced into a peace treaty that makes them give up land. And that is what we are experiencing today.
WW3 will be the result. Water will be poisoned from radiation, food scarce, and most of the inhabitants of this earth are going to perish. So many nuclear bombs are going to explode that we will actually tilt the earth off of it's normal axis. Welcome to man's inhumanity to man.
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

You need not wonder where civilization is headed and there is nothing civil about it.
You don't have to be a religious person to see that what has been predicted is indeed happening. Russian invasions, Muslims beheading Christians, and Israel being forced into a peace treaty that makes them give up land. And that is what we are experiencing today.
WW3 will be the result. Water will be poisoned from radiation, food scarce, and most of the inhabitants of this earth are going to perish. So many nuclear bombs are going to explode that we will actually tilt the earth off of it's normal axis. Welcome to man's inhumanity to man.
"Pro-Genocide Democrats?"

Obviously you have no idea how ridiculous this is, and how equally ridiculous you are.
..and your judgement has any value .... why???

Never did see a reference as to what this is about. Guess it's just drunken rambling.

200.gif

Liberals don't respect human life. Their concern is for their own personal freedom to do whatever they want, whenever and to whomever they please without consequence. Conservatives don't respect human life. Their concern is for maintaining the status quo and ensuring that only the minimum level of social change ever occurs. This is why a proper pro-life position that concerns itself with ensuring the maximum level of protection and preservation of the lives of all humans from conception to natural death cannot properly be said to be the property of either, though it would support causes championed by either insofar as they align with those goals.

Never did see a reference as to what this is about. Guess it's just drunken rambling.
I suppose if you could read the link it might help but I suspect your heads up your ass and you'd rather piss and moan...

Liberals don't respect human life. Their concern is for their own personal freedom to do whatever they want, whenever and to whomever they please without consequence. Conservatives don't respect human life. Their concern is for maintaining the status quo and ensuring that only the minimum level of social change ever occurs. This is why a proper pro-life movement that concerns itself with ensuring the maximum level of protection and preservation of the lives of all humans from conception to natural death cannot properly be said to be either, though it would support causes championed by either insofar as they align with the movement's goals.
200.gif

Liberals don't respect human life. Their concern is for their own personal freedom to do whatever they want, whenever and to whomever they please without consequence. Conservatives don't respect human life. Their concern is for maintaining the status quo and ensuring that only the minimum level of social change ever occurs. This is why a proper pro-life movement that concerns itself with ensuring the maximum level of protection and preservation of the lives of all humans from conception to natural death cannot properly be said to be either, though it would support causes championed by either insofar as they align with the movement's goals.
200.gif
I am unsure what you are doing in this gif. Are you in need of assistance?

(edit)
Oh. Nevermind. You're just a vacuous person, as many of the liberals here are. My mistake.

200.gif
I am unsure what you are doing in this gif. Are you in need of assistance?
Can't you see the smile on my face? :laugh:

Having Obama as an apologist for Islamic terrorism and Democratic Party members fully supporting him and his acceptance of genocide/atrocities of Christians and Jewish faithful across the world makes me ponder/worry as to where civilisation is headed in this (oh, so caring) liberal minded utopia.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are-the-other-atrocities-committed-by-isis--x15JulzrXe
Why do you post stupid shit all the time? Have you ever tried the truth?

I suppose if you could read the link it might help but I suspect your heads up your ass and you'd rather piss and moan...

Wasn't a thing in the link about Democrats.
Think, who's the leader of the free world and fooly supported by the Democrat Party? What are Democrats demanding in response to these atrocities? etc. etc. etc.

eh, just wasting my time with you... :eusa_doh:

Having Obama as an apologist for Islamic terrorism and Democratic Party members fully supporting him and his acceptance of genocide/atrocities of Christians and Jewish faithful across the world makes me ponder/worry as to where civilisation is headed in this (oh, so caring) liberal minded utopia.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-are-the-other-atrocities-committed-by-isis--x15JulzrXe

I have no idea who you are but it's pretty obvious you're in denial.

The pope literally begged Bush to protect Iraqi Christians. Their slaughter began in 2003 when Republicans controlled both houses, the Supreme Court and the presidency and they did NOTHING. The fuckers. And now they want to blame Obama? Really? Their population was devastated years before Obama became president. And they want to blame it on Obama? Such nasty people. Really nasty.

How the Iraq War Became a War on Christians The American Conservative

And you can't say that's a liberal publication.

I have no idea who you are but it's pretty obvious you're in denial.
I'm pretty sure you don't have any ideas that didn't come from a website or FOX News.

Genocide by Oblama? Post pics or it didn't happen..
By time Republicans turned their mess over to Obama, there were hardly any left.

Special Report Carlos Implores Pope to Act

Forum List

Back