Pro-choice feminists uneasy about sex-selective abortion…but support it anyway

Do you care more for fetuses, or children? Despite your pseudo science they are two different things.

Fetuses ARE children.... I see you also failed at biology!

What would you like to discuss about the stages of HUMAN DEVELOPMENT?

Fair enough. So, if their parents can't support them after birth you support the government doing so?

BUT AaronWasteland, we are ALREADY SUPPORTING 70,000 CENTRAL AMERICAN INVADERS supposedly in the form of CHILDREN each year!

Refugee Plan Set up for Central American Minors - ABC News

But that isn't the issue we are discussing. Do you believe that American born children are subject to government regulation, or only those who haven't been born yet?

What regulations?

Abortion, birth control, contraception...?

Fetuses ARE children.... I see you also failed at biology!

What would you like to discuss about the stages of HUMAN DEVELOPMENT?

Fair enough. So, if their parents can't support them after birth you support the government doing so?

BUT AaronWasteland, we are ALREADY SUPPORTING 70,000 CENTRAL AMERICAN INVADERS supposedly in the form of CHILDREN each year!

But that isn't the issue we are discussing. Do you believe that American born children are subject to government regulation, or only those who haven't been born yet?

What regulations?

Why would a child even think of those things?...And why would the government force them on a child?

What regulations?

Why would a child even think of those things?...And why would the government force them on a child?

Are you completely willing to support them with your tax dollars once they are born?

What regulations?

Are you completely willing to support them with your tax dollars once they are born?

In the immortal words of that broke bitch, and subversive Democratic 2016 presidential candidate, the Hildebeast...... and taking B.J. at his word....

75f06eb7345493b4981d9994bf36e4ff959f169b10be8b480279bc79567b8045.jpg

What regulations?

In the immortal words of that broke bitch, and subversive Democratic 2016 presidential candidate, the Hildebeast...... and taking B.J. at his word....

I was wrong when I said you post memes that have nothing to do with the thread, when you have lost the argument.

Fucking retard....

What regulations?

I was wrong when I said you post memes that have nothing to do with the thread, when you have lost the argument.

Fucking retard....

Lost what argument?.... You didn't understand the double bitch slap?.... Too nuanced for your pea sized mind? Absorbed with something soft in your mouth?

Fucking retard....

Lost what argument?.... You didn't understand the double bitch slap?.... Too nuanced for your pea sized mind? Absorbed with something soft in your mouth?

A meme that didn't have anything remotely to do with the thread was a bitchslap? :lol:

I was sooo owned!

Fucking retard....

A meme that didn't have anything remotely to do with the thread was a bitchslap? :lol:

I was sooo owned!

What did you not understand when you asked me "Are you completely willing to support them with your tax dollars once they are born?" and I answered with a REFERENCE to what the scumbag Hillary said with a "What difference, at this point, does it make!"... especially after telling you we are going to support 70,000 ILLEGAL, DISEASE FILLED, GANG MEMBERS, that don't speak English, and don't READ Spanish next year!

You seem to be the only :ahole-1: here that didn't understand that DOUBLE BITCHSLAP...... Still NO COMPRENDO? :ack-1:

Death now is selective ...as long as the mother says it is!

Life Site ^

Pro-choice feminists find themselves in a quandary when they are faced with sex–selection abortions, especially when, as is usually the case, they are performed because the baby is a girl. Sadly, most feminists have chosen to overlook this obvious misogyny and support such abortions. They argue that a woman has the right to abort her child even if she is doing so solely to prevent another prenatal “woman” from being born. This seems like a blindingly obvious case of discrimination against women, but pro-choicers tend to support these abortions based on “women’s rights.” In bizarre cases, feminist groups even proclaim...

The fetus doesn't have any rights in most abortion situations.

What regulations?

You're hijacking your own thread? lol, good one.

Life Site ^

Pro-choice feminists find themselves in a quandary when they are faced with sex–selection abortions, especially when, as is usually the case, they are performed because the baby is a girl. Sadly, most feminists have chosen to overlook this obvious misogyny and support such abortions. They argue that a woman has the right to abort her child even if she is doing so solely to prevent another prenatal “woman” from being born. This seems like a blindingly obvious case of discrimination against women, but pro-choicers tend to support these abortions based on “women’s rights.” In bizarre cases, feminist groups even proclaim...

You talk about our fucked up liberal laws, I talk about morality, ethics, and principles, of which you know little about!

Fucking retard....

I was sooo owned!

What did you not understand when you asked me "Are you completely willing to support them with your tax dollars once they are born?" and I answered with a REFERENCE to what the scumbag Hillary said with a "What difference, at this point, does it make!"... especially after telling you we are going to support 70,000 ILLEGAL, DISEASE FILLED, GANG MEMBERS, that don't speak English, and don't READ Spanish next year!

You seem to be the only :ahole-1: here that didn't understand that DOUBLE BITCHSLAP...... Still NO COMPRENDO? :ack-1:

That has everything to do with abortion/contraception. You posted a meme about Bill Clinton and his infidelity while debating abortion. Good job. You totally owned me. :lol:

Fucking retard....

I was sooo owned!

That has everything to do with abortion/contraception. You posted a meme about Bill Clinton and his infidelity while debating abortion. Good job. You totally owned me. :lol:

I see I was 100% correct when I called you AaronWASTELAND, as you still have no fucking clue! And you pond scum complain when I call you low 2 digit IQ'd freaks! You're more entertaining than Flakey! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Life Site ^

You talk about our fucked up liberal laws, I talk about morality, ethics, and principles, of which you know little about!

Posting cartoons is not 'talking' about anything.

The Republican Party wants to effectively ban all abortion, period, by giving the fetus rights equal to a born person.

That is the better answer??

Life Site ^

Posting cartoons is not 'talking' about anything.

It is for me, and it seems many of the fine folk here that are of a like mind as I, enjoy seeing me piss you fuckers off with humor and THE TRUTH! I wouldn't expect YOU to understand that FACT!

Forum List

Back