Pro-choice feminists uneasy about sex-selective abortion…but support it anyway

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Death now is selective ...as long as the mother says it is!

Life Site ^

Pro-choice feminists find themselves in a quandary when they are faced with sex–selection abortions, especially when, as is usually the case, they are performed because the baby is a girl. Sadly, most feminists have chosen to overlook this obvious misogyny and support such abortions. They argue that a woman has the right to abort her child even if she is doing so solely to prevent another prenatal “woman” from being born. This seems like a blindingly obvious case of discrimination against women, but pro-choicers tend to support these abortions based on “women’s rights.” In bizarre cases, feminist groups even proclaim...

Where is the line drawn?...
Abortion because of rape,incest,danger to the mother,the baby has birth defects,the mother just doesn't want to have a baby.
Then it's after 3 months the mother loses interest and decides she doesn't want it,after 6 months after 8 months....
After the baby is born and it cries and or poops too much.

I can imagine due to the Liberal control of this country 25 years from now mothers will be able to decide a few years after giving birth if they still want to keep it.

• Banned
Where is the line drawn?...
Abortion because of rape,incest,danger to the mother,the baby has birth defects,the mother just doesn't want to have a baby.
Then it's after 3 months the mother loses interest and decides she doesn't want it,after 6 months after 8 months....
After the baby is born and it cries and or poops too much.

I can imagine due to the Liberal control of this country 25 years from now mothers will be able to decide a few years after giving birth if they still want to keep it.

post+birth+abortion+planned+parenthood.jpg

As soon as you can take the fetus into your care and save it from abortion, you can tell the woman that she doesn't have that right.

As soon as you can take the fetus into your care and save it from abortion, you can tell the woman that she doesn't have that right.

ANOTHER murderous bitch!!!!:cuckoo::up_yours:

Bet she's a member of a church choir too.

SATAN'S CULT doesn't really qualify as a church!

Could you imagine being married to someone like her? She's a disgrace to womanhood and the human species as a whole. Lilith herself.

Could you imagine being married to someone like her? She's a disgrace to womanhood and the human species as a whole. Lilith herself.

Oh, no! Anonymous message board condemnation!

Whatever shall I do? I'll behave, I promise! Just so long as you'll like me!

:dev3:

Oh, no! Anonymous message board condemnation!

Whatever shall I do? I'll behave, I promise! Just so long as you'll like me!

:dev3:

Allow me to suggest a stiff dose of arsenic.

Republicans care for fetuses. After you are born you can die in the Sun for all they care.

Republicans care for fetuses. After you are born you can die in the Sun for all they care.

But AaronWasteland, Subversive Democrats don't give a shit for any human being, they only care about POWER, and taking OUR MONEY!

But AaronWasteland, Subversive Democrats don't give a shit for any human being, they only care about POWER, and taking OUR MONEY!

Do you care more for fetuses, or children? Despite your pseudo science they are two different things.

Do you care more for fetuses, or children? Despite your pseudo science they are two different things.

Fetuses ARE children.... I see you also failed at biology!

What would you like to discuss about the stages of HUMAN DEVELOPMENT?

Fair enough. So, if their parents can't support them after birth you support the government doing so?

Fair enough. So, if their parents can't support them after birth you support the government doing so?

BUT AaronWasteland, we are ALREADY SUPPORTING 70,000 CENTRAL AMERICAN INVADERS supposedly in the form of CHILDREN each year!

Refugee Plan Set up for Central American Minors - ABC News

BUT AaronWasteland, we are ALREADY SUPPORTING 70,000 CENTRAL AMERICAN INVADERS supposedly in the form of CHILDREN each year!

But that isn't the issue we are discussing. Do you believe that American born children are subject to government regulation, or only those who haven't been born yet?

But that isn't the issue we are discussing. Do you believe that American born children are subject to government regulation, or only those who haven't been born yet?

What regulations?

Forum List

Back