AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
With respect and sincerity I am curious to learn if YOU, as well as my responsible, concerned American or foreign born neighbor believe Racism, “White Supremacy or Privilege” is responsible for inspiring a significant population of apparent slow-to-evolve, Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Community” Americans illogically believing they have a right as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, successful, accomplished American citizens?

I am referring to the ever-expanding population of successful Americans like Justice Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Crystal Wright, Dr. Ben Carson, Harris Faulkner, Stephen A. Smith, Walter Edward Williams, Senator Tim Scott or Stacey Dash, to name a few of our peaceful, accomplished American neighbors targeted for HATE, OPPRESSION and discrimination by a significant population of our illogically angry American neighbors wishing to promote an illogical segregationist agenda.

Apparently our Freedom Loving “Pro-Black and Conscious Community” American neighbors don’t realize or care about how they are perceived by the majority of their American neighbors, in that MOST reasonably responsible, well adjusted freedom loving Americans are baffled by, and possibly fearful of Americans wishing to actively discriminate against, OPPRESS and prevent our responsible neighbors from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

I am GENUINELY and sincerely interested in learning why YOU, as well as my reasonably intelligent American or foreign born neighbors *fail to recognize* many of our American neighbors LOUDLY complaining about Racism and “White Privilege” in America, are the SAME Americans not only WILLFULLY IGNORING our Nation’s African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS. They are the same illogical thinking "Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community" Americans HATEFULLY DISCRIMINATING against our peaceful neighbors simply wanting to enjoy their opportunity to pursue their self-determined American dream!

I am referring to America's potentially life scarring Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment public HEALTH CRISIS responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama repeat White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood critical to a child's well being and emotional development.

78aRxL2.jpg

Unfortunately, before he discovered how to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

PRzcaJI.jpg
___
In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing credible evidence describing America’s potentially life scarring, oppressive, MUCH-IGNORED African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

NYC Pro Black Leader Sharing His Truth Knowledge PAIN - YouTube

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

TAGNGuH.jpg

Forum List

Back