Pro abortion and Nazism

You don't have the ability to school me on anything, particularly this topic. Your arguments are exactly the ones used by the Germans to justify slaughtering millions of innocents. You can disappear when that's made evident, but all the same, you and the other pro-abortionist retards who have dropped in, do nothing but make it glaringly obvious.

And of course your primary argument is that those who think it's murder are not very smart, lol. That's also by the Nazi book.

This is just a tired old left-wing, pro-death talking point. Are you actually reading from a prepared list of them?

Not only that, those are the exact same arguments used by Nazis and slave owners to justify killing their victims.

"They aren't human"
"People who think they are aren't thinking right"
"It's scientific to kill them"
"If they are allowed to live, they'll hurt us or take from us"
"If you don't like it, then don't do it"
"It's not a crime, it's legal"

All already listed. Thanks pro-abortionists for illustrating (again) the parallels between nazis and modern baby killers.

The Nazis really never said any of those things.

Actually, what they did say things like,

"Gott Mit Uns" (God's with us, written on the belt buckle of every Nazi soldier)

and "Jews, you are being killed for killing Jesus."

You know, good religious stuff.

Steel+Sohne+Gott+Mit+Uns+Buckle.jpeg

I do love how Christians like to put their crimes off on other people.

Which god were they referring to?

Since the state is supreme and over man in any statist gov't
one has to doubt that Nazi's thought themselves Christians doing God's work
but as Nazi's doing God's work.

They killed priests, as well, did they not

My issue with abortion is legal

It was really a State issue that should not have been "Federalized "
Late term abortions should be limited by the states

I view abortion like drugs, if states want to legalize it then more power to them

though I do view both as bad choices, morally.

You see, in theory, I agree with that.

As a practice, though. It's bullshit. Because Abortions laws were like the prostutition laws are now. 49 states make prostitution a crime, but the fact is, you can get a hooker in any one of them. You can find them on line, or on a street corner, or a strip joint or massage parlor. And every once in a while, law enforcement pretends it cares and hassles them.

I think Roe was actually an awful decision legally. There's no right to an abortion hiding in the 14th Amendment nobody noticed for 100 years. It didn't really define where life began, and it assumed a right over ones body that doesn't exist in other areas of law.

But as a pragmatic ruling, it was the way to go, because unenforced laws that people openly violate actually do more harm than just making it legal.

Personally, I'd like to see there be less abortion. I don't think it's a good thing. But you have to change the thinking, not the laws.

Exactly how do you change the 'thinking' when the law is saying that it's not only legal but ethical? Why should anyone change how they 'think' about it when society says there's nothing wrong with it to the point of having a specific law saying that it's okay?

"Everyone agrees murder is murder"?

:eusa_eh:

No, everyone doesn't agree murder is murder...for example, people argued over whether or not it was murder to kill slaves, people argued over whether it was murder to kill Jews, and people still argue over whether it's murder to kill your wife/sister/daughter for being raped under Sharia.

Killing slaves is impractical... you don't kill slaves, that's throwing away good money.

And there wasn't an "argument" about the Holocaust. The Nazis did that pretty much in secret.

And no Christian FundiTard would be complete without the swipe at Islam...

Wow you sound like one of those who denies the Holocaust, and who supports slavery.

Good on ya!

Incidentally, the slaughter of the Holocaust did not take place "in secret". Before you look more of a fool than you already do, I suggest you bone up on your history, because I can already see you don't have much knowledge of it.

Start with the Nuremburg trials. That way at least you can avoid using the EXACT SAME ARGUMENTS that the war criminals did to justify their crimes.

Nuremberg Trial

"The mass of ordinary Germans did know about the evolving terror of Hitler's Holocaust, according to a new research study. They knew concentration camps were full of Jewish people who were stigmatised as sub-human and race-defilers. They knew that these, like other groups and minorities, were being killed out of hand.

They knew that Adolf Hitler had repeatedly forecast the extermination of every Jew on German soil. They knew these details because they had read about them. They knew because the camps and the measures which led up to them had been prominently and proudly reported step by step in thousands of officially-inspired German media articles and posters according to the study, which is due to be published simultaneously in Britain and the US early next month and which was described as ground-breaking by Oxford University Press yesterday and already hailed by other historians. The reports, in newspapers and magazines all over the country were phases in a public process of "desensitisation" which worked all too well, culminating in the killing of 6m Jews"

Germans knew of Holocaust horror about death camps | UK news | The Guardian

My issue with abortion is legal

It was really a State issue that should not have been "Federalized "
Late term abortions should be limited by the states

I view abortion like drugs, if states want to legalize it then more power to them

though I do view both as bad choices, morally.

You see, in theory, I agree with that.

As a practice, though. It's bullshit. Because Abortions laws were like the prostutition laws are now. 49 states make prostitution a crime, but the fact is, you can get a hooker in any one of them. You can find them on line, or on a street corner, or a strip joint or massage parlor. And every once in a while, law enforcement pretends it cares and hassles them.

I think Roe was actually an awful decision legally. There's no right to an abortion hiding in the 14th Amendment nobody noticed for 100 years. It didn't really define where life began, and it assumed a right over ones body that doesn't exist in other areas of law.

But as a pragmatic ruling, it was the way to go, because unenforced laws that people openly violate actually do more harm than just making it legal.

Personally, I'd like to see there be less abortion. I don't think it's a good thing. But you have to change the thinking, not the laws.

Exactly how do you change the 'thinking' when the law is saying that it's not only legal but ethical? Why should anyone change how they 'think' about it when society says there's nothing wrong with it to the point of having a specific law saying that it's okay?

Particularly if one of his arguments is that if a law is continually broken, it should be changed to allow the behavior.

Kind of an interesting conundrum there. Sounds like someone who believes in legalizing marijuana and wealth distribution as well..in other words, a communist or anarchist pothead.

Never seen those here before.

The Nazis were big on killing their opponents, but notice that kg has not discussed the part where aryans were forbidden to abort, were encouraged to procreate. Also notice that kg can't make a link between the Nazis and the American pro-choice movement today.

She has come very close to spamming if anyone wants to notice.

well, at least she kept her spam in one thread.

close to spamming?
Lol...spoken like somebody who's at some point gotten an infraction and still doesn't understand the rules....

Not at all, kg, not at all, but you have. Now please show how the desire for a majority of Americans to have an American majority of recognized yet regulated restriction of abortion to instances of incest, rape, and health of the mother are Nazi derivatives.

I didn't say Nazi derivatives. I said you use the same methods and arguments to justify the slaughter of innocents.

And I've already proven it. I've lined up the arguments next to each other, they're the same.

And the pretense that we needed legalized abortion to allow women who have been raped or who need a medical abortion is just that, a pretense. That's been proven over and over again. It doesnt' stop you from using the lie as a justification, though...

And again, it matches up with the Nazi justification that killing is necessary to save lives. It's the standard, nothing new there.

And again, look at the rules. "Close to spamming" is the same as "not spamming".

I didn't say Nazi derivatives. I said you use the same methods and arguments to justify the slaughter of innocents.

And I've already proven it. I've lined up the arguments next to each other, they're the same.

And the pretense that we needed legalized abortion to allow women who have been raped or who need a medical abortion is just that, a pretense. That's been proven over and over again. It doesnt' stop you from using the lie as a justification, though...

And again, it matches up with the Nazi justification that killing is necessary to save lives. It's the standard, nothing new there.

You have proven that you can't carry your points. You are in error. I am not a lib. You are not a conservative, merely a social values reactionary who is a strange, strange person.

Ad hominem. Thank you.

I did carry my point. You use an obvious lie as your #1 argument to support your belief that it's okay to kill babies. Pretty much the same as every good Nazi in WWII Germany.

And I proved the parallels, they're there, can you read? Do you?

You ad hommed me then complain about me accurately describing you? Hypocrsiy.

You say lie when you lied that I said it was OK to kill babies? Hypocrisy.

Your parallels were fractured beyond repair from the beginning.

You are shrill and tedious, and you are wrong.

Meanwhile, back to joe's idiotic statement that the Holocaust happened "in secret" (thereby removing any sort of accountability from those who did nothing...another parallel):

" "For decades my generation had been told that so much of the terror had been carried out in complete secrecy," he writes.

His media trawl, with a research assistant, found that as early as 1933 local papers reported the killing of 12 prisoners by guards at Dachau, the first to be set up as a "model" concentration camp initially for communists. On May 23 the Dachauer Zeitung said the camp was Germany's most famous place and brought "new hope to the Dachau business world". By 1934 the main and widely read Nazi-owned paper Volkische Beobachter was reporting a widening of policy to other "political criminals" including Jews accused of race defilement. By 1936 communist prisoners were no longer mentioned: in a photo-essay in the SS paper Das Schwarze Korps emphasised the camps as places for "race defilers, rapists, sexual degenerates and habitual criminals".
This broadening mission, as Gellately calls it, was reflected in Volkische Beobachter photographs of "typical subhumans" including Jews with "deformed headshapes". For the first time their detention was said to be permanent. In January, 1937 Berliner Borsen Zeitung reported the SS chief Heinrich Himmler as announcing the need for "still more camps" for "those with hydrocephalus, cross-eyed, deformed half-Jews and a whole series of racially inferior types". In November, 1938 the anti-Jewish pogrom on and after "the night of broken glass" was reported countrywide in papers as heroic. The propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, announced that the "final answer" to the Jewish problem would be by way of government de cree, according to Volkische Beobachter."

Germans knew of Holocaust horror about death camps | UK news | The Guardian

Likewise, the argument that we NEED legal abortion to protect us from the criminals that the babies will become, the argument that they're "nothing but a clump of cells" and the argument that we must save women from these disgusting and burdensome non-humans....all that is old news because those are the exact arguments the Nazis used to justify legalizing abortion, and to kill their "enemies". Particularly Poles, but also Jews.

koshergirl admits by affirmative silence that she is wrong concerning my points.

Let's continue.

You ad hommed me then complain about me accurately describing you? Hypocrsiy.

You say lie when you lied that I said it was OK to kill babies? Hypocrisy.

Your parallels were fractured beyond repair from the beginning.

You are shrill and tedious, and you are wrong.

I'm not complaining, just pointing it out.

Pro-abortionists always have arcane views of how women should relate. You're no different.

Likewise, the Nazis believed women had their place as well. Look, another parallel! And they supported the use of abortion in order to not only prevent the growth of gene pools they found distasteful, but to prevent women from being hampered in their work by pregnancy.

Nazis like the modern social values conservative and reactionary right believe women are secondary to men: no priesthood, limited roles of responsibility, subject to male direction.

The modern American majority that believe in regulated restriction of abortion under certain standards is far more biblical than are those who say no abortion no time.

Last edited:
Are conservatives promoting the butchery of children?

When they do, I'll take them on as well.

The American majority was okay with not allowing women the vote, with separate water fountains and schools, and a variety of other distasteful violations of civil rights.

Again, another Nazi parallel..."It's legal so it's okay".

"We all agree it's the right thing".

Anyway, I have to walk my dog. Be sure to post a lot more silliness so I can continue to point out how every argument you can use to defend killing innocents has been used (and quite effectively) before.

You are talking about pre-1920. That is one of your issues. You don't understand historical progression (we won't use "evolution" :lol:).

Once again, "The modern American majority that believe in regulated restriction of abortion under certain standards is far more biblical than are those who say no abortion no time."

You fail.

Nazis like the modern social values conservative and reactionary right believe women are secondary to men: no priesthood, limited roles of responsibility, subject to male direction.

The modern American majority that believe in regulated restriction of abortion under certain standards is far more biblical than are those who say no abortion no time.

You seriously believe the bolded??? :lol::lol::lol: Thanks for the laugh... :lol: I'll have to tell my husband that one, that I'm subject to his 'direction', he'll get a good laugh too... :lol:

Most Christians believe the bolded about our far weirdo right extremist social values reactionaries.

Forum List

Back