Pro abortion and Nazism

I've heard those arguments right on this site.

Couched in slightly different terms. People start to froth at the mouth when they talk about the horror of bearing a child that "might" have a birth defect or "might" die, or "might" have other issues.

And today they talk about protecting the earth from overpopulation, as well as protecting the quality of our "breeders"...nobody steps up to remove themselves, but they're all about removing the dead weight of the elderly, the babies of the poor and drug addicted, coma victims, etc.

So you are going to sign up for a 90% tax rate to support all these "unfortunates" and boost up our foreign aid?

Didn't think so.

You are all for saving fetuses, until they turn into actual people. Then you don't give a crap.

I've heard those arguments right on this site.

Couched in slightly different terms. People start to froth at the mouth when they talk about the horror of bearing a child that "might" have a birth defect or "might" die, or "might" have other issues.

And today they talk about protecting the earth from overpopulation, as well as protecting the quality of our "breeders"...nobody steps up to remove themselves, but they're all about removing the dead weight of the elderly, the babies of the poor and drug addicted, coma victims, etc.

So you are going to sign up for a 90% tax rate to support all these "unfortunates" and boost up our foreign aid?

Didn't think so.

You are all for saving fetuses, until they turn into actual people. Then you don't give a crap.

You assumption that the majority would be potential takers from the state is based on what?

How progressive
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

This is just a tired old left-wing, pro-death talking point. Are you actually reading from a prepared list of them?

If the jokers on this site are any indication, it is no surprise that the pro-abortionists are steadily losing ground in this country.

If the jokers on this site are any indication, it is no surprise that the pro-abortionists are steadily losing ground in this country.

Hey, Punkotard, abortion will always be legal. You know why?

Conservative women get them.
Republian women get them.
Christian women get them.

Everyone is against abortion- until they actually need to have one.

Even before Roe v. Wade, do you know how many women were sent to prison for having abortions? Come on, take a guess.

Two. One in 1911, one in 1922.

Abortion providers were equally ignored by law enforcement. Dr. Ruth Barnett, the notorious Portland abortionist, peformed some 40,000 abortions between 1920 and 1968. She was not even arrested until 1953, and kept on going after spending minimal time in prison. She only retired because she was too old to do it anymore, and the laws were changing anyway.

I think by the definition that if you are an "I've got Mine, Fuck you" wing of the Republican Party, you would need to have a lot more social programs to support these kids.

Sadly, it's the wing that is going to impose Romney on us, and he'll probably appoint pro-Choice justices. But they will get people like you and Koshergirl all upset about Abortion, while they quietly appoint justices (O'Connor, Kennedy, Souter) who've kept abortion very much legal.

Here's the ironic thing. The US has the highest rate of abortion in the industrialized world. Most of the rest of the world not only has legal abortion with no whinging about it, but the government actually pays for abortion. France, for instance, has half as many abortions per capita as we do.

Yet they also have socialized medicine, cradle to grave benefits, and huge taxes on the wealthy to pay for it all. All the thing Republicans are against. At least the "I've Got Mine" wing.

My issue with abortion is legal

It was really a State issue that should not have been "Federalized "
Late term abortions should be limited by the states

I view abortion like drugs, if states want to legalize it then more power to them

though I do view both as bad choices, morally.

Last edited:

I view abortion like drugs, if states want to legalize it then more power to them

You see, in theory, I agree with that.

As a practice, though. It's bullshit. Because Abortions laws were like the prostutition laws are now. 49 states make prostitution a crime, but the fact is, you can get a hooker in any one of them. You can find them on line, or on a street corner, or a strip joint or massage parlor. And every once in a while, law enforcement pretends it cares and hassles them.

I think Roe was actually an awful decision legally. There's no right to an abortion hiding in the 14th Amendment nobody noticed for 100 years. It didn't really define where life began, and it assumed a right over ones body that doesn't exist in other areas of law.

But as a pragmatic ruling, it was the way to go, because unenforced laws that people openly violate actually do more harm than just making it legal.

Personally, I'd like to see there be less abortion. I don't think it's a good thing. But you have to change the thinking, not the laws.

As a practice, though. It's bullshit. Because Abortions laws were like the prostutition laws are now. 49 states make prostitution a crime, but the fact is, you can get a hooker in any one of them. You can find them on line, or on a street corner, or a strip joint or massage parlor. And every once in a while, law enforcement pretends it cares and hassles them.

I think Roe was actually an awful decision legally. There's no right to an abortion hiding in the 14th Amendment nobody noticed for 100 years. It didn't really define where life began, and it assumed a right over ones body that doesn't exist in other areas of law.

But as a pragmatic ruling, it was the way to go, because unenforced laws that people openly violate actually do more harm than just making it legal.

Personally, I'd like to see there be less abortion. I don't think it's a good thing. But you have to change the thinking, not the laws.

It is no different than anything else like murder, burglary etc
Pragmatic would be to have even a dictator at times
but that does not make it the right thing to do

And once upon a time slavery was legal, but that didn't make it right.

comparing abortion to murder is fallacious. Everyone agrees murder is murder. Not everyone agrees abortion is. Even the most backward religious red state is reluctant to vote in a law stating life begins at conception. So there is no real agreement there. For a law to work, you have to have broad consensus that it ought to be a law. And yes, people will still break it. Absolutely.

As I pointed out earlier, in the Pre-Roe days, only two women were ever convicted of having abortions. I think it is save to say, these were not the only two abortions that occurred between 1900 and 1973. But they were the only cases where police felt confident in making an arrest, and a jury felt confident in convicting.

comparing abortion to murder is fallacious. Everyone agrees murder is murder. Not everyone agrees abortion is. Even the most backward religious red state is reluctant to vote in a law stating life begins at conception. So there is no real agreement there. For a law to work, you have to have broad consensus that it ought to be a law. And yes, people will still break it. Absolutely.

As I pointed out earlier, in the Pre-Roe days, only two women were ever convicted of having abortions. I think it is save to say, these were not the only two abortions that occurred between 1900 and 1973. But they were the only cases where police felt confident in making an arrest, and a jury felt confident in convicting.

Sure enough
but it still took a constitutional change to make it so (13th) legally at the Federal level for all states

This is just a tired old left-wing, pro-death talking point. Are you actually reading from a prepared list of them?

Not only that, those are the exact same arguments used by Nazis and slave owners to justify killing their victims.

"They aren't human"
"People who think they are aren't thinking right"
"It's scientific to kill them"
"If they are allowed to live, they'll hurt us or take from us"
"If you don't like it, then don't do it"
"It's not a crime, it's legal"

All already listed. Thanks pro-abortionists for illustrating (again) the parallels between nazis and modern baby killers.

"Everyone agrees murder is murder"?

:eusa_eh:

No, everyone doesn't agree murder is murder...for example, people argued over whether or not it was murder to kill slaves, people argued over whether it was murder to kill Jews, and people still argue over whether it's murder to kill your wife/sister/daughter for being raped under Sharia.

Essentially what Joe is saying is that laws that laws that are often broken should be changed to make the illegal behavior legal?

Does this go for rape, too? After all, it's pretty common. Let's just make rape legal!

How about drunk driving? Lots of people drive drunk..let's make it legal!

Sex abuse of minors is rampant...let's make that legal, while we're at it.

And human trafficking! It's much too difficult to stop, let's have slaves again...particularly underage sex slaves. That's the ticket!

Last edited:

Not only that, those are the exact same arguments used by Nazis and slave owners to justify killing their victims.

"They aren't human"
"People who think they are aren't thinking right"
"It's scientific to kill them"
"If they are allowed to live, they'll hurt us or take from us"
"If you don't like it, then don't do it"
"It's not a crime, it's legal"

All already listed. Thanks pro-abortionists for illustrating (again) the parallels between nazis and modern baby killers.

The Nazis really never said any of those things.

Actually, what they did say things like,

"Gott Mit Uns" (God's with us, written on the belt buckle of every Nazi soldier)

and "Jews, you are being killed for killing Jesus."

You know, good religious stuff.

Steel+Sohne+Gott+Mit+Uns+Buckle.jpeg

I do love how Christians like to put their crimes off on other people.

Essentially what Joe is saying is that laws that laws that are often broken should be changed to make the illegal behavior legal?

Does this go for rape, too? After all, it's pretty common. Let's just make rape legal!

How about drunk driving? Lots of people drive drunk..let's make it legal!

Sex abuse of minors is rampant...let's make that legal, while we're at it.

And human trafficking! It's much too difficult to stop, let's have slaves again...particularly underage sex slaves. That's the ticket!

No, not saying that at all.

But I'm starting to conclude you are "Funditarded", and even if I did explain it to you, you still wouldn't understand.

Gotta go to work, maybe if I'm in a good mood, I'll school you one more time.

"Everyone agrees murder is murder"?

:eusa_eh:

No, everyone doesn't agree murder is murder...for example, people argued over whether or not it was murder to kill slaves, people argued over whether it was murder to kill Jews, and people still argue over whether it's murder to kill your wife/sister/daughter for being raped under Sharia.

Killing slaves is impractical... you don't kill slaves, that's throwing away good money.

And there wasn't an "argument" about the Holocaust. The Nazis did that pretty much in secret.

And no Christian FundiTard would be complete without the swipe at Islam...

Forum List

Back