Pro abortion and Nazism

But now you're done with your adhd moment..does that have something to do with the nazi element of baby killing?

Naw, I'll leave it. I find you amusing. I probably don't find you as witty as you find yourself, but still you're cute.

Another similarity...

Nazis said the slavs, blacks and Jews weren't real people...

Just like the pro-abortionists say the infants they want slaughtered aren't.

Hmmmm...

Naw, I'll leave it. I find you amusing. I probably don't find you as witty as you find yourself, but still you're cute.

i get it. you are now criticizing my wit quality after you failed to recognize my sarcastic critique of your lack of wit.

btw, all my posts in this thread are pity posts.

and i am indeed cute.

you might also find it interesting that i have a phd.

a pretty huge dick.

I don't find it interesting at all.

I'm perfectly familiar with your particular form of self-aggrandizing arrogance, incidentally. But thanks for pointing it out. You're a WINNER!

"“Termination of pregnancy is an unavoidable part of medical practice,” he opined.
It is? Really? One might as well try to argue that unethical experimentation on prisoners is an unavoidable part of medical practice. That seemed to be what the Nazi physicians sought to argue in their own defence. In 1947 twenty Nazi doctors were tried and found guilty at the Nuremberg trials for this very thing.
They not only argued that it was unavoidable, but they had to do it. They said that such brutal experiments and the killing of patients were morally permissible, because they were not doing it on their own authority, but under the authority of German law.
The judges at Nuremberg weren’t buying this however. They rightly argued that we are all accountable to a higher law, and that such justifications will not be tolerated. Moral accountability must always trump cheap excuses and moral buck-passing. "

Abortion and the Nazi Doctors » Bill Muehlenberg’s CultureWatch

"let me cite another authority, bioethicist Edmund Pellegrino. In 1997 he penned an important article entitled “The Nazi Doctors and Nuremberg: Some Moral Lessons Revisited”. It is worth citing here.
He writes, “Moral lessons are quickly forgotten. Medical ethics is more fragile than we think. Moral reasoning based on defective premises tends to recur in new settings. Not all of the Nazi physicians were mentally deranged – they believed they were doing the right thing. If we are to avoid even attenuated errors of the same kind, we are obliged to examine a few of their errors even now.”
He reminds us of the ten basic principles contained in the 1949 Nuremberg Code (see the link provided below), and discusses how an entire nation could embark upon such a course:
“What the Nazi doctors illustrate is that ethical teaching has to be sustained by the ethical values of the larger community. In Germany, this support system was weakened well before the Holocaust and the experiments at Auschwitz. German academics, especially psychiatrists, were leaders in theories of racial superiority, social Darwinism, and the genetic transmissibility of mental illness before Hitler came to power. They even urged the Hitler regime to adopt these nefarious ideals.
“Clearly, protection of the integrity of medical ethics is important for all of society. If medicine becomes, as Nazi medicine did, the handmaiden of economics, politics, or any force other than one that promotes the good of the patient, it loses its soul and becomes an instrument that justifies oppression and the violation of human rights. Subversion becomes a greater danger whenever medicine comes too close to the power of the state. "

Abortion and the Nazi Doctors » Bill Muehlenberg’s CultureWatch

Think of that next time you want to use the "murder is a legal term!" argument.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Victim class tends to be people who have what we want or get in our way.:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Eastern Europeans owned land that the Nazis wanted for lebensraum ("living space") for the German people. Jews owned material wealth that Nazis wanted for themselves.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Blacks owned the work product that slave owners desired for themselves. The loss of this uncompensated work product would deprive slave owners of material wealth they desired to maintain.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Killing babies is often justified based on the desire to acquire material wealth and /or maintain lifestyle. Babies get in the way of career development, women's rights, sexual freedom, etc.[/FONT]
BlackGenocide.org | Comparing Abortion to Other Forms of Historical Genocide

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Resources are inadequate to care for intended victim class if they are allowed to live.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Nazis justified killing "useless eaters" based on the fact that they were using up resources needed by the German people.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Pro-slavery advocates justified the continuation of slavery because they said the slaves, if emancipated, could not take care of themselves and would be a drain on society's resources.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Pro-abortion advocates attempt to justify abortion by stating that there are inadequate resources to care for all unwanted babies if they are not killed by abortion.[/FONT]

http://www.blackgenocide.org/abortion.html

"Italy was embroiled in a bitter ethical dispute yesterday after it emerged that a surgeon had accidentally terminated the wrong fetus while trying to abort its Down syndrome twin.
The operation on a 38-year-old woman 18 weeks into her pregnancy was performed at the San Paolo hospital in Milan in June but has only just come to light.
The fetus who had Down syndrome was also subsequently aborted.
Weighing into the controversy, the Vatican said aborting a Down syndrome child was the result of a culture of perfection resembling Nazi eugenics. "

Today’s abortion Nazis and their selective breeding - Jill Stanek

So you hate America also?

Is there anything you don't hate? Do you ever experience joy or happiness?

I don't have enough pity for you.

Sorry, I deleted that post because it didn't cut and paste well enough..

Of course I don't hate America. Random association strikes again. One would think with your ability to stretch to make your points you'd be able to see the obvious ones, but I guess not...

Sorry, I deleted that post because it didn't cut and paste well enough..

Of course I don't hate America. Random association strikes again. One would think with your ability to stretch to make your points you'd be able to see the obvious ones, but I guess not...

You're making a connection to Nazi Germany and America, how could anyone who doesn't hate america do that?

Your cute little post had the fact that evolution is taught as a reason why we're similar to Nazis, now that gave me a good laugh :lol:.

Thank you again :clap2:

Forum List

Back