Private Clinton Emails Included Two 'Top Secret' Messages

General Petraeus willfully gave his mistress access to information that he knew was classified.

Do you have any evidence at all that Clinton willfully shared what she knew to be classified material with someone without the privileges to see it?

:rofl:

She said she never sent any classified information. It was unequivocal. No wiggle room. Now it turns out she did send classified information.

She, like her husband, lied to our faces at at press conference. All that's missing is the cum stained dress......

Nope, there is no wiggle room - because none of the emails were marked classified at the time she sent and/or received them. They were LATER labeled as classified.
She wasn't
Lakhota, would you like to make a bet that this ends her campaign?

Why would it end her campaign if she did nothing criminal - or even wrong? Just because you ignorant retards say shit doesn't make it true.

That is what is so humorous about the right wing victory dance

No classified information was passed to anyone who was not authorized. There is no crime....at best there is a security violation that would result in a warning

This is getting almost as ridiculous as impeaching over a blowjob
Oh you are going to be so disappointed when you find out that she is culpable. I'm sorry. General Petraeus was sentenced 2 years in prison (Commuted) and fined $100,000. With all the years she was SOS, you know she HAD to handle sensitive information. Not having it on a secure server is mishandling.
Gen Petraeus passed classified information to his girlfriend....that is a crime
Hillary did not pass any information ....she just had it on her server

But was it marked or even considered classified at the time it was on her server? My understanding is that it was not.

Your understanding is, as usual, wrong.

She said she never sent any classified information. It was unequivocal. No wiggle room. Now it turns out she did send classified information.

She, like her husband, lied to our faces at at press conference. All that's missing is the cum stained dress......

Nope, there is no wiggle room - because none of the emails were marked classified at the time she sent and/or received them. They were LATER labeled as classified.
She wasn't
Why would it end her campaign if she did nothing criminal - or even wrong? Just because you ignorant retards say shit doesn't make it true.

No classified information was passed to anyone who was not authorized. There is no crime....at best there is a security violation that would result in a warning

Oh you are going to be so disappointed when you find out that she is culpable. I'm sorry. General Petraeus was sentenced 2 years in prison (Commuted) and fined $100,000. With all the years she was SOS, you know she HAD to handle sensitive information. Not having it on a secure server is mishandling.

But was it marked or even considered classified at the time it was on her server? My understanding is that it was not.
Once again, conservatives are screaming treason over a relatively minor security violation

Why do they always overplay a weak hand?

FBI investigation of Hillary s emails is criminal probe New York Post

Those big sillies at the FBI.....
Maybe they are just bored....

Listen, NONE OF THIS MATTERS. Since when did the left give a crap about dishonesty? Mrs. Clinton is the heir apparent and nothing is going to get in the way, unless she does Bill in. I am thinking if Bill had a heart attack and died that might sink Mrs. Clinton chances more so then her leaking Top Secrets.

Yeah...probably true...
But if this was a republican Nancy Pelosi and the rest would be screaming their fucking heads off....

As much as Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign and high ranking members of USMB :eusa_dance: try to spin the just-announced FBI probe into the former secretary of state’s email practices as not that big a deal and just a fact-finding exercise, the true nature of the Bureau’s inquiry is much more serious. So says a bombshell report in the New York Post that definitively labels the FBI’s action as a “criminal probe.”

General Petraeus...look it up.

General Petraeus willfully gave his mistress access to information that he knew was classified.

Do you have any evidence at all that Clinton willfully shared what she knew to be classified material with someone without the privileges to see it?

False per the Federal Government. Are you saying the Federal Government is lying? Be specific. :D

Do you have a link to back that up?

Everything that I've read has said that classified information was found in her emails - not that she sent it. In fact, every story has been pretty clear that whether the emails originated with her or were sent to her is unknown at this time.

Doc....the fact she had Top Secret data in her home on an unsecured non-government computer is a felony. I just saw that per a legal expert on CNN.

She wasn't

She passed on information to David Kendall, who received three thumb drives from her.

Everything that I've read has said that classified information was found in her emails - not that she sent it. In fact, every story has been pretty clear that whether the emails originated with her or were sent to her is unknown at this time.

Doc....the fact she had Top Secret data in her home on an unsecured non-government computer is a felony. I just saw that per a legal expert on CNN.

I'd love to see that law.

You realize that under that interpretation, it would mean that if I were to email you Top Secret data, you would have commited a felony?

She wasn't

She passed on information to David Kendall, who received three thumb drives from her.

What makes you think that David Kendall doesn't have the appropriate clearance?

I'd love to see that law.

You realize that under that interpretation, it would mean that if I were to email you Top Secret data, you would have commited a felony?

Your point is moot as Hillary gave her lawyer (who has zero security clearance) a thumb drive with classified/top secret data on it.

Please help me understand how this is different than Petraeus?

She wasn't

CNN and the New York Times report he has zero security clearance.

She wasn't

Huh? Are you claiming he did have the appropriate clearance? If that was the case don't you think that would have come out at this point?

She wasn't

Huh? Are you claiming he did have the appropriate clearance? If that was the case don't you think that would have come out at this point?

Why would it have "come out"? Clearance levels are not public information.

I see no reason why the former SoS's lawyer would not have clearance.

She wasn't

CNN and the New York Times report he has zero security clearance.

Link?

Forum List

Back