Private Clinton Emails Included Two 'Top Secret' Messages

She really had a chance to win, but her secrets and lack of transparency are bringing her down. I feel that all of the canidates on both sides should know we want the scams, robot rehearsed speeches, and lying to stop. At least on the democrated side~

Unbelievable that Cruz is so far ahead in the polls, the bullshit is coming out of his his ears.
All he had to do was make a commercial of himself and his family praying and these people think it is true.

Come on , watch the documented steps the $$$ pay to get their puppets ready. every one in all parties.
Game Change film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Clinton aides have maintained that nothing on her server was classified at the time she saw it, suggesting that classified messages were given the label after the fact.
John Kirby, a spokesman for the State Department, said that was the case with two emails, adding that it remained unclear "whether, in fact, this material is actually classified."
"Department employees circulated these emails on unclassified systems in 2009 and 2011, and ultimately some were forwarded to Secretary Clinton," Kirby said Tuesday. "They were not marked as classified."

Clinton aides have maintained that nothing on her server was classified at the time she saw it, suggesting that classified messages were given the label after the fact.
John Kirby, a spokesman for the State Department, said that was the case with two emails, adding that it remained unclear "whether, in fact, this material is actually classified."
"Department employees circulated these emails on unclassified systems in 2009 and 2011, and ultimately some were forwarded to Secretary Clinton," Kirby said Tuesday. "They were not marked as classified."
So you're saying Hillary and her staff didn't have enough sense to know if something needed to be classified??????

Is there anything anyone could do, short of televising her being burned at the stake on the North or South lawn, to shut the nut jobs up about that damn email server and Benghazi?

Justice has the server and she's going to testify in October, what happens when they tell you she's not being charged with any crimes? Will the right finally stfu about it or are you just going to continue with this same nonsense?

If she is criminally liable, she should be held accountable, but the majority of the people crowing about this aren't looking for justice, they want a witch hunt and couldn't give a damn about the truth. Nothing short of burning her at the stake will do. This SSDD routine, mostly coming from the right, is tired.

"I did not have contractual relations with that server!" -Hillary.
"I am not a crook!" -R.Nixon

And we get the Clinton machine revving up:
There'snothing to see here
It's old news
Everyone does it
It's just a vast right wing conspiracy

Is there anything anyone could do, short of televising her being burned at the stake on the North or South lawn, to shut the nut jobs up about that damn email server and Benghazi?

Justice has the server and she's going to testify in October, what happens when they tell you she's not being charged with any crimes? Will the right finally stfu about it or are you just going to continue with this same nonsense?

If she is criminally liable, she should be held accountable, but the majority of the people crowing about this aren't looking for justice, they want a witch hunt and couldn't give a damn about the truth. Nothing short of burning her at the stake will do. This SSDD routine, mostly coming from the right, is tired.
You're not disturbed that she took bribes in office or mishandled classified information? Never mind it is virtually certain that her email server was hacked by foreign powers and whatever was on there is no longer secret.

It's old news
Everyone does it

I will not eat green eggs and Ham
images

upload_2015-8-12_9-1-21.jpeg

It's old news
Everyone does it

I will not eat green eggs and Ham
images

View attachment 47197
Smart people see differences. You see similarities.

You're not disturbed that she took bribes in office or mishandled classified information? Never mind it is virtually certain that her email server was hacked by foreign powers and whatever was on there is no longer secret.

I am interested in FACT and only facts, something most of the people rambling on about this don't seem concerned about.

The point I was making was that most of the people I know and typically agree with politically want to see what the Justice Department comes up with and will likely accept whatever conclusion is reached, even if it means eating crow. Will the right? I highly doubt it and THAT , not gay marriage or the secularization of America, is the real danger this nation is facing. We can't even get along with each other long enough to make actual progress, how the bloody hell do you people expect us to get along with other nations who want to see the United States crumble?

It's disturbing and I sincerely hope my generation recognizes just how divided this country has become and steers us back in the right direction as we begin to move into positions of power over the next two decades. Otherwise, our children are screwed.

Clinton turns over private server to Justice Dept. amid report it contained top secret emails Fox News

Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton announced Tuesday that she had directed her aides to turn over her personal e-mail server to the Justice Department, giving in to months of demands that she relinquish the device she used to store her correspondence while secretary of state.

The move came hours after it was disclosed that the inspector general for the intelligence community, I. Charles McCullough III, had notified senior members of Congress that two of four retroactively classified emails found on Clinton's server contained material deemed to be more sensitive than had previously been thought.

Now let's see what a forensic analysis can turn up.

They were not classified until AFTER the fact. They were not classified at the time they were sent to her.

So Hillary and her staff WERE too stupid to know those emails should have been classified, right????

I think the bigger point is that the Dem front runner is the subject of a criminal investigation.... by this administration's JD. That's kinda a big deal.

They were not classified until AFTER the fact. They were not classified at the time they were sent to her.

Don't bother. It's a conspiracy and everyone is lying, except Rupert Murdoch's lap dogs.

How can something start out unclassified and then after the fact be given the top most security classification? How inept is this bunch? Sorry, it doesn't add up.

Forum List

Back