Prisoners now have the right to change genders

You can join the military too, and taxpayers are stuck with your mutilation surgery.

The idea of transgenders in the military is just bizarre.

I think someone should remake "Saving Private Ryan" or "Sands of Iwo Jima" showing soldiers or marines landing on the beach in drag.

Let the people see how stupid it is.

The taxpayers of Idaho are being stuck with the bill as one of their convicts has decided to get a dickectomy and officially become a broad.

It was a Clinton appointee that came up with this joke of a ruling.

https://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Judge-orders-Idaho-to-give-transgender-inmate-13467372.php

That is fucked up.

At taxpayers expense?
I sure hope not, that's a monstrosity at "Best".
How expensive is a meat cleaver?
$9.95 on Amazon?

Machete is $6.50 @ Harbor Freight.

The taxpayers of Idaho are being stuck with the bill as one of their convicts has decided to get a dickectomy and officially become a broad.

It was a Clinton appointee that came up with this joke of a ruling.

https://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Judge-orders-Idaho-to-give-transgender-inmate-13467372.php
Why pay a hundred grand to get surgery and drugs when you can rob a store and have taxpayers foot the bill.

And be around faggots just like you, too!

You can join the military too, and taxpayers are stuck with your mutilation surgery.

The idea of transgenders in the military is just bizarre.

I think someone should remake "Saving Private Ryan" or "Sands of Iwo Jima" showing soldiers or marines landing on the beach in drag.

Let the people see how stupid it is.

It's likely the whole reason the traitor Bradley Manning joined the military was to get taxpayers to pay for his surgeries.

What good difference do the gender confused inmates think will be made by having such a procedure done on themselves? They still have a sentence to serve one way or another and for all that they know, if they get transferred to another jail because of their gender change, their new "home" could be worse than their current residence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back