Principal: child MUST shave off military-style haircut...

A school named after a military hero who died saving a Marine's life. Yet, the school won't let a young man have a military haircut.

The cut looks good, clean. How can the school say it is a distraction, other than the school is causing a distraction?
Truly. The kids that age could care less. It's all the administrators who are distracted. Really, do you want such easily distracted liberals "educating" you children? And they wonder when kids start bullying other kids for such specious reasons. It's almost like they are following orders.

It is this kind of school administrators that give the school system a bad name. The sooner we rid the system of this type of person the better off we will be.
These are the kind of people who tell teachers what they have to teach, don't back teachers up when they have discipline issues....and are totally clueless......but get paid quite a lot more than those in the trenches.

I`d say the principal was waaay out of line. If a parent chooses to send their kid to school looking like an idiot that`s their business.
Having a decent haircut in what way makes the kid look like an idiot?
August West is a hippie wannabe that smells of unwiped ass and rancid patchouli oil.
Not really, I just wouldn`t send my kid to school looking like a skinhead wannabe.
You have spawned?
More like hatched.

“We were told that we had to either cut his hair or he could not return to school,” she said.

Amy tried to explain to the principal that her son’s haircut was meant to emulate his older brother [a soldier in the U.S. Army]. But her explanation was dismissed and the principal demanded that the boy’s hair be “in compliance with our rules.”​
So the mother complied, but not before bringing the matter to the attention of the local press. The article forced a response from the Warren County School District...
“Neither Bobby Ray Memorial Elementary, nor any school in Warren County School District, prohibits military haircuts,” the statement declares.

Well, someone at the district office might want to clue in the principal -- because according to her email – military style haircuts are clearly against the rules.

It’s a pretty sad state of affairs in McMinnville – especially when you take into account that Bobby Ray Memorial Elementary School is named after a local war hero [Medal of Honor receipient Navy Corpsman David Robert “Bobby” Ray].
Progressive Liberal pukes running and teaching in educational institutions in America need to be shuffled out the door and go teach in Russia.
Russia wouldn't let the know-nothing, poorly educated pukes teach their kids though.

If the principal doesn't like why the boy's hair is cut the way that it is cut, good luck with finding another school to be the principal at.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

Boys can wear dresses and use the girls restroom but a freaking haircut offends the administration? Surely we are in the end times.
Man no kidding, it's ridiculous. I hate progressives.

If it weren't for progressives America would be like Kansas or Mississipi.

Spoken like someone who's never been to Kansas or Mississippi.

If the NYC-centric Northeast is your idea of Utopia, seek treatment today, for better mental health tomorrow.

I've been everywhere including Missouri.

Boys can wear dresses and use the girls restroom but a freaking haircut offends the administration? Surely we are in the end times.
Man no kidding, it's ridiculous. I hate progressives.

If it weren't for progressives America would be like Kansas or Mississipi.

Spoken like someone who's never been to Kansas or Mississippi.

If the NYC-centric Northeast is your idea of Utopia, seek treatment today, for better mental health tomorrow.

I've been everywhere including Missouri.

Lol! You are so funny.

Political correctness is a cancer. It will continue to eat away at the soul of this country until we decide to do something about it. Sadly, I don't see that ever happening. Weep for our country, for its days are numbered.

Looks like the school thought he had a Mohawk, which are against school rules. New rule coming to coddle overly sensitive military types :thup:

Anyone who thought that was a Mohawk should required to see a qualified optometrist immediately. After confirming that they are not, in fact, blind, they should be institutionalized for their own protection due to idiocy.

“We were told that we had to either cut his hair or he could not return to school,” she said.

Amy tried to explain to the principal that her son’s haircut was meant to emulate his older brother [a soldier in the U.S. Army]. But her explanation was dismissed and the principal demanded that the boy’s hair be “in compliance with our rules.”​
So the mother complied, but not before bringing the matter to the attention of the local press. The article forced a response from the Warren County School District...
“Neither Bobby Ray Memorial Elementary, nor any school in Warren County School District, prohibits military haircuts,” the statement declares.

Well, someone at the district office might want to clue in the principal -- because according to her email – military style haircuts are clearly against the rules.

It’s a pretty sad state of affairs in McMinnville – especially when you take into account that Bobby Ray Memorial Elementary School is named after a local war hero [Medal of Honor receipient Navy Corpsman David Robert “Bobby” Ray].
If you cute your hair even shorter than military standards, wouldn't that be like being a skinhead?

Forum List

Back