Prince Andrew’s pal and Epstein ‘madam’ Ghislaine Maxwell ‘set to come out of hiding and reveal all

She won't be safe anywhere, even on a military base surrounded by armed guards.

What's sad is that liberal Democrats know this woman is in danger of being murdered by the Clintons, and they're OK with that.

Democrats have sold their souls to the Devil.

...to the FBI’

Prince Andrew's pal and Epstein 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell is 'ready to reveal all'

Wow, I guess killing Epstein only slowed things down. Now the woman who arranged the whole Epstein underaged girl sex network is going to the FBI to tell them everything she knows.

Look for this woman to have an unfortunate "accident" or a perhaps another "suicide."

She shouldn’t have announced it. She should have showed up so no one would be expecting her. I hope she survives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...to the FBI’

Prince Andrew's pal and Epstein 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell is 'ready to reveal all'

Wow, I guess killing Epstein only slowed things down. Now the woman who arranged the whole Epstein underaged girl sex network is going to the FBI to tell them everything she knows.

Look for this woman to have an unfortunate "accident" or a perhaps another "suicide."

She'll be dead by the end of the week.

democrats are immune from the laws that govern commoners and Republicans, but the ONE law democrats ARE subject to is "serve the party." There is only one penalty - to be Epstiened. You can ask Seth Rich about it.

What's sad is that liberal Democrats know this woman is in danger of being murdered by the Clintons, and they're OK with that.

Democrats have sold their souls to the Devil.

Not just the Clintons. Hollywood wants her dead as well. Epstein was blackmailing Ben Affleck for sex with underage girls, Matt Damon for sex with underage boys, and Robert De Niro for sex with animals. Prince Andrew is out. but HUNDREDS of "the in crowd" are caught in this web, including a huge portion of the Little Goebbels, such as Matt Lauer and Dan Rather.

Her crooked father died after a mysterious "accident" on his yacht . He was no loss to mankind. (Robert Maxwell)
As party man shitburgers cheer, while pedo bastards like your dear Prince William walk away Scot free.

You're beneath scum.
I know that I shouldnt but I have tried to make sense of this drivel and it is beyond me. Naturally given your posting output I am chuffed that you call me scum but thats about it. What has Prince William got to do with it ?

Forum List

Back