Epstein 'Suiciding' All For Nothing? Epstein 'Madam' E-Mails Hacked - To Be Leaked?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Epstein Associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s Personal Emails Hacked

'Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam to the late financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has had her personal emails hacked - damaging information about high profile individuals connected to Epstein could be released as a result of the hacking.

Giuffre has also alleged that she had sex with Prince Andrew when she was 17, and the prince allegedly emailed Maxwell about Giuffre in 2015.'

Who else should be extremely worried right now?

Report: Epstein Associate Ghislaine Maxwell’s Personal Emails Hacked

'Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged madam to the late financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has had her personal emails hacked - damaging information about high profile individuals connected to Epstein could be released as a result of the hacking.

Giuffre has also alleged that she had sex with Prince Andrew when she was 17, and the prince allegedly emailed Maxwell about Giuffre in 2015.'

Oh yeah. I hope everything comes out.

This is the danger and beauty of todays communication, far greater risk of interception, but also far greater risk of transparency.

Oh yeah. I hope everything comes out.

Child / Sex-Slave Trafficking has been a serious exiting problem in the US for YEARS, and the Epstein scandal helped expose the fact that one of the reasons this problem has not been seriously targeted is because extremely high-profile politicians and world leaders engage in it and protect it.

President Bill Clinton, for example, KNEW this was going on, KNEW Epstein was trafficking women / CHILDREN for sex. He could have sent Epstein behind bars and had his FBI investigate and begin finding and prosecuting those engaging in the sex trafficking years ago. Any one of those who have been implicated in participating in it - from politicians to Princes - could have exposed this. They did not.

Since it was exposed, the major effort. it seems, has been to cover up all the evidence seized from Epstein's private island, from his computers, etc...to protect the high-profile PEDOPHILES instead of taking action to SHUT IT DOWN and CONVICT THOSE INVOLVED.

Publicly, we see no effort / no determination by the govt / authorities to make eliminating child / sex trafficking in the US a priority.

If leaking the information that was acquired when her e-mails were hacked forces this to become a serious issue then I hope it all gets released.

As far as the high-profile individuals involved go? I hope they all get 'outed'. I hope they ALL 'burn'!

The worst criminals our society has to offer, those in prisons do NOT tolerate anyone in prison who harms a child. They do not hesitate to kill pedophiles and others who hurt children. IMO, we should show no more tolerance for ANYONE caught engaging in child / sex trafficking...no matter how high their profile or status may be.

Were I the President / 'in charge', I would set up a special task force to investigate, hunt down, and shut down any and all child/sex trafficking in the US. I would give them federal authority to go anywhere - any jurisdiction - as long as the follow existing laws. I would have them make the arrests of high-profile figures for engaging in child / sex trafficking as public as possible...perp-walk them on live TV. No mercy / no favor.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these scumbags are going to be busted. I guess "pizza gate" wasn't just a conspiracy theory after all.

THAT seemed like a conspiracy.

Regardless, we have a group in Canada called the "Creep Catchers" or something. They pretend to be young and meet up with men. A few years ago they caught a guy, called the police, and it turned out he was an RCMP officer. The RCMP were angry that they caught him, basically told the public "don't engage in these types of actions".

How low does a nation go when they defend guys like this caught in the act?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these scumbags are going to be busted. I guess "pizza gate" wasn't just a conspiracy theory after all.

Regardless, we have a group in Canada called the "Creep Catchers" or something. They pretend to be young and meet up with men. A few years ago they caught a guy, called the police, and it turned out he was an RCMP officer. The RCMP were angry that they caught him, basically told the public "don't engage in these types of actions".

The people have to stand up and say enough is enough.

Roses Are Red
Tacos Are Life
Epstein Didn't Kill Himself
It Was Bill's Wife!

Clinton&Epstein.png

Roses Are Red / Tacos Are Life / Epstein Didn't Kill Himself / It Was Bill's Wife!

How DARE you?!

How DARE you accuse Hillary Clinton of killing someone. The Clintons have NEVER killed anyone......they always hire someone else to do it.

:p

He mounted..."JUST DOING MY JOB, SIR

Forum List

Back