"Pride" Fest

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
PITTSBURGH PRIDE: Tens of thousands celebrate at Pittsburgh Pride, largest turnout in city history

So this is "pride" month (or week, or day, or nanosecond, regardless), and all of the "woke" universe is simply thrilled to participate and observe the festivities.

On a very basic level, I'm not sure I get the "pride" aspect of these events. The participants are "proud" of being sexual deviants? I'm reminded of the old slogan, "I'm Black and I'm PROUD!" How can you be "proud" of something over which you [claim you] have no control? I would buy, "not ashamed" or "well adjusted" but "proud"? Nah. Makes no sense.

It appears to me that the message has been massaged to be more palatable to a broader audience. The message now seems to be something about "equality." Again, what is that supposed to mean? Who is claiming that sexual deviants aren't "equal," whatever that means? They are certainly not THE SAME as everyone else, although I am not aware of any problems with voting rights, economic discrimination or any of that.

So how can anyone be against "equality"? That's like saying, "I'm with the GOOD!" Who isn't?

I dare say, if these events were staged in the same way as "Gay Pride" parades were a decade ago, they wouldn't have insurance companies and mainstream politicians marching along side of them.

What a world.

Another thread whining about Pride. This place sure does like to talk about homos.

PITTSBURGH PRIDE: Tens of thousands celebrate at Pittsburgh Pride, largest turnout in city history

So this is "pride" month (or week, or day, or nanosecond, regardless), and all of the "woke" universe is simply thrilled to participate and observe the festivities.

On a very basic level, I'm not sure I get the "pride" aspect of these events. The participants are "proud" of being sexual deviants? I'm reminded of the old slogan, "I'm Black and I'm PROUD!" How can you be "proud" of something over which you [claim you] have no control? I would buy, "not ashamed" or "well adjusted" but "proud"? Nah. Makes no sense.

It appears to me that the message has been massaged to be more palatable to a broader audience. The message now seems to be something about "equality." Again, what is that supposed to mean? Who is claiming that sexual deviants aren't "equal," whatever that means? They are certainly not THE SAME as everyone else, although I am not aware of any problems with voting rights, economic discrimination or any of that.

So how can anyone be against "equality"? That's like saying, "I'm with the GOOD!" Who isn't?

I dare say, if these events were staged in the same way as "Gay Pride" parades were a decade ago, they wouldn't have insurance companies and mainstream politicians marching along side of them.

What a world.
Dude, you just jumped off the deep end on this one. I say, get in touch with the Chinese that now own the Toys R Us name, and start marketing Old Geezer Rainbow Queer I Hate Everyone But Myself-paraphernalia. You'll make a mint, in this forum.

What a world.
You realize that Pride starts with the Stonewall Riots, right?

Another thread whining about Pride. This place sure does like to talk about homos.

Hard to ignore "look at me!!!! look at me!!!"

Jus sayin maybe act normal and live your lives? Stop acting all special and shit...reality is you all are being used. Think blacks...

I bet another dozen or so daily threads here will make it easier to ignore.

What a world.
Nobody cares about fag history.

Hard to ignore "look at me!!!! look at me!!!"

Jus sayin maybe act normal and live your lives? Stop acting all special and shit...reality is you all are being used. Think blacks...

I bet another dozen or so daily threads here will make it easier to ignore.

Be easier to ignore if they'd sit there asses down.

They're being used. Wise up...you're better than this

Openly Gay individuals will never be accepted in a free speech society..
You are a minority, minority’s are always talked about..

Nothing you can do about it

Aww is it already crotch month again? Are all of the brain damaged, misfit toys celebrating their infatuation with genitals?
March on mentally ill people!

What’s the matter with them gays?

Don’t they know they are supposed to be ashamed? Dancing around and having a good time offends conservatives

What’s the matter with them gays?

Don’t they know they are supposed to be ashamed? Dancing around and having a good time offends conservatives

Conservatives killed Native Americans for dancing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Conservative are the distraught branch of Christianity
i want to go to "The Fest" when I can dress up as any of the three genders.

You are welcome to do so
What is stopping you?

What a world.
Nope. Pride started on July 19, 1775.

Forum List

Back