Price Waterhouse Coopers Issues Warning

Does your superstar daughter live in NYC?

I think you meant to answer my question but forgot to

No dickhead. I didn't forget.
We can never be sure with your ramblings and memory lapses and malapropisms.

Anyways, if your daughter travels in her life, then she's helping to exacerbate the problem, not fix the problem.

What problem is that?

See, there's the Alzheimers kicking in. Let me help you old man:

The problem she will help solve.......is, obviously, our retarded march toward fucking over our planet.....making it dirty.​

The link states a, "climate report", you linked to an article, not a report, which is speaking a temperature index.

Link to the climate report, not an article about something else

PWC has an ENTIRE WEBSITE devoted to sustainability. Check it out. Then give me another reach around.
I did check it out, that is how I know you can not produce the report you based your false premise of on OP on.

Reach around, a homosexual flame, I guess that is all you got.

Where is the report, link and quote, you did not link nor quote the report, I would really like to see this report you pretend to know about.

Are you EMBARRASSED to describe "the problem" to us in your own words? I really need to know what problem you hope your daughter will solve... Always a small chance we might agree on some of it.. :D

The problem she will help solve.......is, obviously, our retarded march toward fucking over our planet.....making it dirty......and screwing the economy over for future generations. She looks at idiots who think there aren't such problemsand just shakes her head.

Tthose who deny these problems see anyone who recognizes them as some sort of over the top enviro-nut. I'm not. I'm simply paying attention to the situation and have determined that the science is settled in favor of the view that we are screwing this place over. I look around and see that we shit where we sleep and piss where we drink. I think that's stupid. I also grasp the fact that the shit we use to fuel our economy isn't going to be in abundant supply forever. So.....common sense dictates that we clean up our act and find alternative ways to generate the power that we need.

Those are my own words, pal. Now take your 0.15 degC and stuff it deep. That was your way of denying that a problem exists....was it not?

No -- it was not. How much has the Earth's warmed during her life? And why do you confuse pollution with Global Warming? I don't mind your passion. But as usual Passion most of the time doesn't have a rational basis. Not in Procreation and not in managing and fixing the problems of the planet..

My assessment of the "danger" in the OP topic is that it is has been exaggerated from an interesting factoid about the meager warming powers of CO2 into a fable driven by those desirable to SUBSTITUTE passion for science and engineering and WISH unicorns and bunnies on us all.. Too much passion -- almost no rational discussion..

CO2 is NOT a pollutant. If it WERE -- then water vapor as greenhouse gas is a more DOMINANT pollutant in the air..

Lemme answer the 2degC question for you Laugher..
EVERYONE on both sides of Global Warming issue accepts
the warming power of CO2 to be about 1degC/doubling of CO2.

We are only 40% into the FIRST doubling where man has had an effect on GreenHouse gases. And EVERY modern era measurement CONFIRMS that the Climate is reacting closer to this Atmospheric Physics number than ANY of the exaggerated climate "models".. So when we hit 560 ppm of CO2 in the atmos -- maybe in 2040, the NEXT 1degC will be at 1120ppm. Doubtful --- but we MIGHT hit that in 2100.

So the answer to your question is most likely we will NOT hit the 2degC trigger even if we DO NOTHING. Because there is no basis for the wild guesses as to how this CO2 magically multiplies into 6 or 8degC. In fact, there are now TONS of excuses for "the pause" in temperature increase that point out MASSIVE holes in the "runaway warming" theory..

The party is pretty much over for the hysteria part of GW and some better science is to come.

The only thing PWC issuing warnings means is that, yes, indeedy-do, the rest of the world has accepted AGW as settled science and, yes, indeedy-do, you folks are now officially fringe nut jobs.

Forum List

Back