Hottest August Ever Or Biggest Fraud Ever??

SSDD

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2012
So, August was cool in the US, parts of Siberia, South America, the southern part of Asia, western Europe, Antarctica, Africa, and Australia and either the first or second coldest August on record north of 80 degrees..

So what does NASA say? Two guesses and one of them isn't the truth. According to NASA, the world just experienced its hottest August on record?

Here is GISS vs RSS:

screenhunter_241-sep-15-17-20.jpg

Exactly how far out there does one have to be to continue to believe the climate science establishment?

If you actually believe that, then I can only suggest less koolaid in your diet. They have stopped even trying to hide their fraud....it has become blatant and in your face...I can't even begin to conceive of the sort of mindset that continues to believe them.

If you actually believe that, then I can only suggest less koolaid in your diet. They have stopped even trying to hide their fraud....it has become blatant and in your face...I can't even begin to conceive of the sort of mindset that continues to believe them.

Yes...no amount of evidence showing AGW is a fraud and a deception will sway the AGW cult. The state tells them it is real and a terrible threat to mankind, so they dutifully believe. Even though the state throughout history, has lied to the people repeatedly. It is a mindset some of us have a difficult time comprehending, but then ignorance is incomprehensible.

Yes...no amount of evidence showing AGW is a fraud and a deception will sway the AGW cult. The state tells them it is real and a terrible threat to mankind, so they dutifully believe. Even though the state throughout history, has lied to the people repeatedly. It is a mindset some of us have a difficult time comprehending, but then ignorance is incomprehensible.

"Global Warming" is, in reality, "Global Governance."

It was most definitely one of the coolest August months I've ever felt here.

So, August was cool in the US, parts of Siberia, South America, the southern part of Asia, western Europe, Antarctica, Africa, and Australia and either the first or second coldest August on record north of 80 degrees..

So what does NASA say? Two guesses and one of them isn't the truth. According to NASA, the world just experienced its hottest August on record?

Here is GISS vs RSS:

screenhunter_241-sep-15-17-20.jpg

Exactly how far out there does one have to be to continue to believe the climate science establishment?

The GISS/NASA data tampering is right on cue for the climate conference.... Lies to beget Lies... And to think NY will most likley have snow next weekend...

We're going into a damn ice age and the AGW nutters stick to the established narrative no matter what.

Whats next? Global cooling due to global warming.:50:

That's the next shill these fraudsters will come up with!!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

The Oregon Coast had one of the coolest months, in years, in August 2014. Loved it. :D

We're going into a damn ice age and the AGW nutters stick to the established narrative no matter what.

That's the next shill these fraudsters will come up with!!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:
you know that's coming. come on they believe they have all of the answers when they in reality have zero. Spin, spin, spin, cool is hot and hot is cool and winds and poop and water and acid, heck they have an entire vault of options to continue the mumbo jumbo! LoSiNg.

Wouldn't it be a kick in the head if 1) AGW is actually real and 2) Its really a defense against another Ice Age?

Maybe Ice ages are common in planets that support life, and the only way societies can flourish is to modify the atmosphere to prevent them.

Talk about evolution.

The Oregon Coast had one of the coolest months, in years, in August 2014. Loved it. :D

We enjoyed a cooler than average summer in NYC, what I worried about is a snowier and colder winter. Finding parking when spots are taken up by snow mounds is a pain in the ass.

It must be rough being a denier these days. All the data contradicts them, so they have to keep coming up with these ever more elaborate conspiracy theories. Record high temperatures, again? Just scream even louder that there's actually a "pause". It makes deniers look stupid and crazy to most people, but their fellow cultists only care about the volume, not the data.

RSS is the sole outlier of the temperature sets. Honest people don't rely on outliers. Only cultist frauds with their minds set on deliberate cherrypicking with focus solely on the outlier. Hence, SSDD swears by that tactic. On the bright side, at least he's stopped dreaming of the genocide of his political enemies. Temporarily. Don't worry, he always comes back to that.

Oh, he's even parroting Steve Goddard now. Wow. Even over the internet, one can smell the desperation.

It must be rough being a denier these days. All the data contradicts them, so they have to keep coming up with these ever more elaborate conspiracy theories. Record high temperatures, again? Just scream even louder that there's actually a "pause". It makes deniers look stupid and crazy to most people, but their fellow cultists only care about the volume, not the data.

RSS is the sole outlier of the temperature sets. Honest people don't rely on outliers. Only cultist frauds with their minds set on deliberate cherrypicking with focus solely on the outlier. Hence, SSDD swears by that tactic. On the bright side, at least he's stopped dreaming of the genocide of his political enemies. Temporarily. Don't worry, he always comes back to that.

Oh, he's even parroting Steve Goddard now. Wow. Even over the internet, one can smell the desperation.
No data contradicts any of our beliefs. Why don't you provide the expeiriment that proves your claim? You shouldn't be talken about contradictions. you're full of them dude/ dudette, whatever you are it's a term we all know from school.......LiAR

jc, everyone classifies you as a bedwetting crybaby, whining at the grownups in a desperate plea for attention. You're a complete dumbfuk who degrades any conservation he tries to enter. All you ever do is blubber like the little bitch you are.

Please just go away. You contribute nothing, and nobody on any side wants you here.

Rumor has it you are changing your name to Chicken Little

As PC helpfully illustrates, every hardcore denier is a far-right-wing political nutter, because denialism is solely about politics.

In contrast, AGW science crosses all political boundaries all around the world. Because it's science, not politics.

As PC helpfully illustrates, every hardcore denier is a far-right-wing political nutter, because denialism is solely about politics.

In contrast, AGW science crosses all political boundaries all around the world. Because it's science, not politics.

There are brain-numbed followers who will buy every pro-big government scheme like it was on sale.....

....raise your paw.

I would rather be in the position of the data contradicting me than to be in the position of the data I believe in being contradicted by observation.

Forum List

Back